Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-22, 20:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 18:49)Necromancyr Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm screwing something up or missing something. How do I turn on ClearArt/ClearLogo's? I thought I had them on, but they aren't showing up in any view even after I used the ArtDownloader addon to download one specifically for testing.

(This is for TV shows, I don't have ClearArts for all my movies at this point.)

I already answer you. You must activate logos in skin settings and you must download them with artwork downloader.

So...I've done both of those and it's still not working - I have them turned on in the main screens, using a view with ClearArt, and downloaded it as well. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the settings - I'll turn everything on (widgets, etc.) and see if that resolves it.

That or it could be because my art is on a shared/SMB drive? It is showing up as there in ArtworDownloader, which is confusing me.
Hi Guilouz,

There is a slight layout issue in the Music section if there are 6 or more bullet points for an Artist as you can see below.

Cheers
(2016-02-23, 00:05)Necromancyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 20:19)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 18:49)Necromancyr Wrote: [ -> ]I think I'm screwing something up or missing something. How do I turn on ClearArt/ClearLogo's? I thought I had them on, but they aren't showing up in any view even after I used the ArtDownloader addon to download one specifically for testing.

(This is for TV shows, I don't have ClearArts for all my movies at this point.)

I already answer you. You must activate logos in skin settings and you must download them with artwork downloader.

So...I've done both of those and it's still not working - I have them turned on in the main screens, using a view with ClearArt, and downloaded it as well. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the settings - I'll turn everything on (widgets, etc.) and see if that resolves it.

That or it could be because my art is on a shared/SMB drive? It is showing up as there in ArtworDownloader, which is confusing me.

You do not need to have any artworks files. Artwork Downloader do the job. You must don't use local files.
(2016-02-23, 00:41)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

There is a slight layout issue in the Music section if there are 6 or more bullet points for an Artist as you can see below.

Cheers

I see that, I think I will remove Mood.
(2016-02-22, 23:46)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: I updated from version 1.4.6 to 1.4.9 and now I have no fanart images in the background. In version 1.4.6 they worked properly in every view. Could you look into it?

No problem for me on my two devices.

Try to restore your skin settings.
(2016-02-23, 01:10)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-22, 23:46)Alanon Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: I updated from version 1.4.6 to 1.4.9 and now I have no fanart images in the background. In version 1.4.6 they worked properly in every view. Could you look into it?

No problem for ma on my two devices.

Try to restore your skin settings.

All working OK for me too on OpenElec.
Hi Guilouz,

Can you please add total Shows Airing today, for My TV shows airing today?

Image Image

Thank you
(2016-02-23, 03:59)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Image Image

Thank you

Not possible. Sorry.
@Guilouz: Whenever you slow down on changes, I'll merge my changes in and send you a zip. If you'd like to review and merge them, I'll send the changes to you. I'm currently on 1.4.2, but I'll merge them into the latest and attach.

Here is what I've done locally:

Fixed finish time hanging off the edge when the seek bar is displayed
Fixed the header icon, when hidden, will show up when scrolling a list
Fixed no longer displays "Show widget posters" on subitems on hub items and submenu

Change - Show the header icon when paused even if we have the option hidden, for better balance

Change - Added ability to specify widgets for individual widget subitems
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, it can be dynamic based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Added ability to specify a static "foreground" for widet subitems (displayed where "Spotlight" is displayed)
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, you can have a static image based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Don't display the hubplot section if there is nothing at all to display

Edit: I'm thinking of changing the hide header icon to only hide it on the home page. That might be easier. It keeps the clean look of the home screen, but keep the utility of it on other screens. Thoughts?
No problem send me.
(2016-02-23, 05:25)rhodges Wrote: [ -> ]@Guilouz: Whenever you slow down on changes, I'll merge my changes in and send you a zip. If you'd like to review and merge them, I'll send the changes to you. I'm currently on 1.4.2, but I'll merge them into the latest and attach.

Here is what I've done locally:

Fixed finish time hanging off the edge when the seek bar is displayed
Fixed the header icon, when hidden, will show up when scrolling a list
Fixed no longer displays "Show widget posters" on subitems on hub items and submenu

Change - Show the header icon when paused even if we have the option hidden, for better balance

Change - Added ability to specify widgets for individual widget subitems
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, it can be dynamic based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Added ability to specify a static "foreground" for widet subitems (displayed where "Spotlight" is displayed)
- This means, in a hub, where spotlight is, you can have a static image based on what is in the right hand list

Change - Don't display the hubplot section if there is nothing at all to display

Edit: I'm thinking of changing the hide header icon to only hide it on the home page. That might be easier. It keeps the clean look of the home screen, but keep the utility of it on other screens. Thoughts?

The individual sub item sounds great
Guilouz. Is it possible to add full support for openweather addon? I mean the ability to view all the option on the weather like weather maps and daily weather etc. ?
For some reason the fanart fallback background was displaying over the actual fanart. I just switched it to None, then back on again, and it worked!
(2016-02-23, 05:24)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-23, 03:59)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Image Image

Thank you

Not possible. Sorry.

No problem Smile
Hi Guilouz, great job with this theme, very very nice !
I've got 2 questions :

First : How can I increase the time between two images when I select multi images for the background of the movie / series?

Second :The images used in the menu "Accueil" seem to have a dark filter above, how do we to delete it?

Thank you for all of your work !