Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-16, 15:58)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 13:27)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz

Is there a view, or a way how to set so that you can go straight to movie or tv shows information?

I have my view set as info list, but then have to hit the menu button to go into movie information to view trailers etc. Is there no way to get such a view?

I hope that makes sense

You can configure library in kodi settings to launch info dialog before playback

Thanks, will try that out Smile
(2016-01-16, 15:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 13:08)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody show a picture, of how the coloured movie and tv shows icons look like? I've set mine, but its not coloured

In colored icons addon some of them are not colored.
Thanks pal. A quick question, is there a way to make all those info icons coloured? Would look really nice.

I remember on an Arctic Zephyr MOD, it had a nice coloured icons of everything.
I'm a fun of Arctic Zephyr & mods. But after you moved here from your AZ Mod I decided to give it a try to Eminence. Actually I'm impressed with this skin, highly customisable and very well done. Great job!
Here are the few features I' m missing from AZE. Consider this post as a feature request Smile

- Ability to disable new, unwatched etc. indicators.
- Vertical view. (I know but...why not with text only tiles)
- Poster Shift view for Movies with animated CD Art like in the m82288 mod.With Eminence mode now we have CD Art within Widgets Posters why not in views?
- Ability to choose widget icon aspect ratio (Poster, Landscape Thumb, Square) per widget views in home screen. Like in your AZ Mode.

Thanks for the skin.
(2016-01-16, 20:31)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 15:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 13:08)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Can anybody show a picture, of how the coloured movie and tv shows icons look like? I've set mine, but its not coloured

Thanks pal. A quick question, is there a way to make all those info icons coloured? Would look really nice.

Replace them in folder resource.images.weathericons.3d-coloured in addons folder
(2016-01-17, 02:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 20:31)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 15:52)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Image

Replace them in folder resource.images.weathericons.3d-coloured in addons folder
Not sure I'm understanding this, but do I need to go into that folder and replace with the above?
(2016-01-17, 07:52)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-17, 02:13)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-16, 20:31)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks pal. A quick question, is there a way to make all those info icons coloured? Would look really nice.

Not sure I'm understanding this, but do I need to go into that folder and replace with the above?

Yes.
hi there,
first of all thanks for the mod its great.
i have question about some weired thing, i am using salts addon, when i play something in the addon i see on the osd the clear art and the cover, but when im adding the same movie\tvshow to the library and i play it from there i dont get to see this artwork on the osd.
is there a way to fix that?
thanks in advance
(2016-01-16, 05:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 22:53)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-15, 22:14)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]For me sets is working. Do you try with setmovies ?

Hi Guilouz,

No, I can't try it, I don't know where the code is? I just noticed it in the code you posted & was sure that was going to be the issue & you would suddenly realise what had happened.
There's something wrong because I have the same fault on three systems & I noticed that lstar337 in a few posts earlier is reporting the same problem?

Cheers

It's in folder extras/views.xml

Hi Guilouz,

Thanks for the info.
I have now tried adding "setmovies" to the views.xml file on the <view id="Big wide" value="53" & <view id="Big wide with logos" value="600" lines & those two views now show up perfectly for me in sets Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin. I initially added "setmovies" to every view that had "movies" in the line but that caused the view selection window to not appear at all. I also noticed that the new view you added "Poster List 1" you have added "setmovies" to the line which makes sense as I went from having the three views to four.
I would be grateful if you can look into this & add the "setmovies" to the appropriate lines.
If you say it's working for you then you must be using some different code somewhere or something weird is going on Big Grin

Cheers.
Anyway to make the text a bit bigger, esp on the menu bar. Smile
(2016-01-18, 17:54)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to make the text a bit bigger, esp on the menu bar. Smile

16x9 folder -> Font.xml file -> Font-HomeMenu section
(2016-01-18, 18:57)incubus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-18, 17:54)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway to make the text a bit bigger, esp on the menu bar. Smile

16x9 folder -> Font.xml file -> Font-HomeMenu section
Thanks. Which part in that folder do I enter the size I want? Or is that how you need to put it down?
(2016-01-15, 16:31)drmcatchr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 21:18)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-13, 19:09)drmcatchr Wrote: [ -> ]Amazing Work Guilouz,

Would it be possible to get Rom Collection Browser to work with this mod?

I not use Rom Collection Browser. It's not working ?

Oh Yes, It's working all-right. Just that it looks odd out with everything else neatly set in your mod.

Would it be possible to change this old dated look?

Into something as dazzling as this?

Another user had modded the add-on to work in Eminence v1 over here : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=234879

You could maybe take this to the next level Big Grin Thanks!
Guilouz, don't forget this please Smile when you get a moment, if possible.
I apologize for posting this again, but I looked at it and your response and I realized I worded my question very poorly.

The original question:
4) Inside the hub, you have options like "TV shows, Recently Added, Recently Played". Is there a way to get what is displayed in the hub to be reflective of the category. If I have Recently Added, it shows me things from recently added (that is, before I actually go into recently added)

What I should have asked:
When I go into Movies, for example, I see "Spotlight" and "Categories". When I highlight, "Recently Added" (but don't actually navigate into it, is there a way for what is displayed in the "Spotlight" box, to only contain items from "Recently Added"?

I can add a picture if it would help.

Thanks!
I see people stating the Rom Collection Browser works fine with this skin mod.

I have come across an issue that when I op en or use RCB that the Filter Menu is in large white text showing "Console, Genre,Year, Publisherm, A-Z" this issue only occurs with the eminence skin i am using the MOD version 1.2.2

I am also experiencing an issue where the IPTV Simple Client does not seem to be recognized as a pvr when trying to use with the LIVE TV epg
I discovered a work around for the PVD issue, for some reason when enabled LIVE TV is not created as a home page tile unless manually created

I am still unable to correct the RCB issue if someone can give some input