Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Taurus, will try it.

Btw does this skin support extrafanart?
I am not sure if this is a skin issue or a kodi issue, so i am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread.

I notice that when i use a menu shortcut for an addon or library when i press the back button i will got to the previous scfeen till I return to the home screen. When I use the home/esc button i retun immediately to home screen. Which is good. If I open up that same shortcut again it brings me to were I left off instead of that menu shortcut link.

Is there a way that when i return to the home screen that the cache will refresh so if i go back in to the same area it will not return to were I left off??

I am not sure if i worded this probably, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
It says: "Skin shortcuts error" and I have no way to use kodi now. I don't know even how to go to settings to change the skin.

If you need some logos, help me to activate and access them.

(2016-04-24, 00:09)Songen Wrote: [ -> ]It says: "Skin shortcuts error" and I have no way to use kodi now. I don't know even how to go to settings to change the skin.

Logs are always needed - follow the link here - debug log (wiki) - for details of how to provide a useful one Smile
(2016-04-24, 00:13)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-24, 00:09)Songen Wrote: [ -> ]It says: "Skin shortcuts error" and I have no way to use kodi now. I don't know even how to go to settings to change the skin.

Logs are always needed - follow the link here - debug log (wiki) - for details of how to provide a useful one Smile
Thank you :-)

Done:
http://xbmclogs.com/p3doebn67
There is no Skin Shortcuts error in that log.

There are two scripts showing errors in that log - the service.nextup.notification script, and the script.skin.helper.service - in both cases, the indications are that you've installed git version of the scripts (which, without some work, install the scripts to the wrong directories - they append '-master' to the install directories.)

Either way, if you have an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script - which is my speciality - you need a log which actually shows issues with that script.
(2016-04-24, 00:56)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Skin Shortcuts error in that log.

There are two scripts showing errors in that log - the service.nextup.notification script, and the script.skin.helper.service - in both cases, the indications are that you've installed git version of the scripts (which, without some work, install the scripts to the wrong directories - they append '-master' to the install directories.)

Either way, if you have an issue with the Skin Shortcuts script - which is my speciality - you need a log which actually shows issues with that script.

SOLVED!!!

It was those two scripts you said, that didn't let work the shortcuts script.

Thank you, man :-) :-) :-)
You're very welcome Smile
Hi,

I use your theme but I have a small bug. I have choose to have series backgroud when I am to the "Series TV" but when I swith to the "Film" section I have a white screen and after the background arrive.
Have you an idee?
I have made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ll5EdFJ...load_owner

Thanks.

Sorry for my English..
(2016-04-24, 00:56)BobCratchett Wrote: [ -> ]There is no Skin Shortcuts error in that log.

Bob, does this mean I should not install them from zip, or, must I rename the zips before installing / rename the folders after installing? Do something else?
Hi,

Just a little question. How to disable the little (médium) panel that popup when i watch tv série. Like informations about next tv show etc.. Where is that option ?
(2016-04-25, 22:39)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]

Bob, does this mean I should not install them from zip, or, must I rename the zips before installing / rename the folders after installing? Do something else?
If you uncompress them manually, change the name after that.
If you install them using Kodi, not sure if same thing.
(2016-04-25, 14:46)Nico51 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I use your theme but I have a small bug. I have choose to have series backgroud when I am to the "Series TV" but when I swith to the "Film" section I have a white screen and after the background arrive.
Have you an idee?
I have made a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ll5EdFJ...load_owner

Thanks.

Sorry for my English..
You unhappy with the white screen?
(2016-04-23, 20:39)EB1980 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure if this is a skin issue or a kodi issue, so i am sorry if I am posting in the wrong thread.

I notice that when i use a menu shortcut for an addon or library when i press the back button i will got to the previous scfeen till I return to the home screen. When I use the home/esc button i retun immediately to home screen. Which is good. If I open up that same shortcut again it brings me to were I left off instead of that menu shortcut link.

Is there a way that when i return to the home screen that the cache will refresh so if i go back in to the same area it will not return to were I left off??

I am not sure if i worded this probably, but any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'd love to know how to reload the menu items each time as well instead of loading a cached version

Sent from my SM-N910V
(2016-04-26, 20:58)Biofx80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Just a little question. How to disable the little (médium) panel that popup when i watch tv série. Like informations about next tv show etc.. Where is that option ?

Biofx80,

If you mean in the middle of an Episode, I think this is a bug in the Next Up TV app as I have started getting this as well & it's very annoying.