Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Excellent - thank you
Is it possible add artwork for videoclips? (clearlogo, discart....). Sorry for my bad english. Thank you.
(2016-03-14, 22:26)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 05:53)wex101 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 02:21)Scott00007 Wrote: [ -> ]This is amazing!!! totally inline with the look of the skin.....please include this!!

+1 to this!

Available soon on git.

Awesome!!!! Thanks!!!
It's available on git Wink

There is an option in skin settings.
Fantastic!!!

Thank you again.
guilouz i would like to request 2 things:
1) add option to hide notification while playing video.
2) when using logo as title there is no items count under the title so if it possible add that
thanks in advance
(2016-03-15, 01:12)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]guilouz i would like to request 2 things:
2) when using logo as title there is no items count under the title so if it possible add that
thanks in advance

Screenshot please. I didn't see what do you mean.
(2016-03-15, 01:34)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-15, 01:12)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]guilouz i would like to request 2 things:
thanks in advance

Screenshot please. I didn't see what do you mean.

see that screenshot you can see items count under "stream all the sources"

and see in that one i have enabled the clearlogo option and you can see that if there is no clearlogo it displays nothing and the counter disapeared.

in that pic you can see the notification while watching a movie it is disturbing, so if there was option to hide notification while playing video it was great.

and lsat thing i saw is that when choosing thin submenu it doesnt effects shut down submenu

thanks for the quick response
Normal, header is disable when logos are enable.

I will see for notification.

Ah yes ! I forgot power menu. I will add it.
(2016-03-14, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 17:10)Hablaras Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to display a clearlogo also for a movieset when selecting "show movies/tv shows clearlogos"?

This already happens for posters and fanarts: you can just pick one from one of the movies in the set. Would be nice to also have this option for clearlogos.

Now if clearlogos are selected there is nothing in the home title for a set...

Thanks and keep up the good work!

clearlogos for Sets already working. You need Movie Set Artwork Automator (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502) to apply a logo for sets like this :

Thanks, that works great!

And then I run into another feature request Smile

Say you have the Posters view and both movies and movie sets have clear logos, then it is very hard to distinguish between the two. The info is only in the bottom lefthand corner, where is says something like "Toy Story (Collection)", otherwise a set and a movie are identical on screen.

So my request: would it be possible to give the "focus" border around the Poster image a special color for movie sets, e.g. yellow? Even better would be to have this configurable via your settings:

- Use poster border for movie sets: yes / no
-- Color for movie set border: 44ffff00

When a movie set gets the focus, the border should just become blue, like it is now.

Thanks for reading this!
(2016-03-15, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Normal, header is disable when logos are enable.

But is it possible to make that if there is no logo it will display title. And anyway isn't it possible to view the counter line with logo too? This is more important than the logo
(2016-03-15, 13:12)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Normal, header is disable when logos are enable.

Awesome!!! Thanks
Hi Guilouz,

I use the Artist slideshow as screen saver when I listen to music. But the Album Info does not disappear automatically then it will kill my TV pixels.
I would like to make it disappear as previous version. I guess that I have to change the following line in Music Visualisation but I don't know how.

Can you please tell me how to change it ?

<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(Hide.PlaybackInfos) + ![Window.IsVisible(AddonSettings) | Window.IsVisible(SelectDialog) | Window.IsVisible(VisualisationPresetList)]</visible>

Thanks in advance,
sviet
(2016-03-15, 13:28)Hablaras Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 20:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-14, 17:10)Hablaras Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Would it be possible to display a clearlogo also for a movieset when selecting "show movies/tv shows clearlogos"?

This already happens for posters and fanarts: you can just pick one from one of the movies in the set. Would be nice to also have this option for clearlogos.

Now if clearlogos are selected there is nothing in the home title for a set...

Thanks and keep up the good work!

clearlogos for Sets already working. You need Movie Set Artwork Automator (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502) to apply a logo for sets like this :

Thanks, that works great!

And then I run into another feature request Smile

Say you have the Posters view and both movies and movie sets have clear logos, then it is very hard to distinguish between the two. The info is only in the bottom lefthand corner, where is says something like "Toy Story (Collection)", otherwise a set and a movie are identical on screen.

So my request: would it be possible to give the "focus" border around the Poster image a special color for movie sets, e.g. yellow? Even better would be to have this configurable via your settings:

- Use poster border for movie sets: yes / no
-- Color for movie set border: 44ffff00

When a movie set gets the focus, the border should just become blue, like it is now.

Thanks for reading this!

It's the same for sets and movies, there is a colored focus on both. Look my screenshot, it's a sets view and there is focused on Toy Story Collection.
(2016-03-15, 16:54)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]

But is it possible to make that if there is no logo it will display title. And anyway isn't it possible to view the counter line with logo too? This is more important than the logo

No. I have voluntarily disable header when logo are enable because some header texts are too long and overlapping with logos.