Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-08, 00:39)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 23:38)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-06, 22:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, working with sets too.

Hi Guilouz,

I still have this issue within sets....when previously mentioned I was using your Mod on my works Windows PC. Have just done a fresh install on my android Wetek Core box & am still only seeing the three options for view type when in sets only.

Cheers.

All views are activated for sets :

Code:
<views>
    <view id="Posters" value="52" languageid="31651" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets,programs"/>
    <view id="Info icons" value="59" languageid="31141" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Big Posters" value="51" languageid="31643" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,albums,artists"/>
    <view id="Banners" value="55" languageid="31642" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Frames" value="56" languageid="31644" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,episodes,pictures,sets,artists"/>
    <view id="Gallery" value="505" languageid="31163" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
    <view id="Big wide" value="53" languageid="540" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
    <view id="Big wide with logos" value="600" languageid="31532" type="movies,tvshows,sets"/>
    <view id="Big list" value="57" languageid="537" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets,albums,artists"/>
    <view id="Big list info" value="501" languageid="31142" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Panel list" value="58" languageid="31137" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,artists,albums,songs,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures"/>
    <view id="Thumbs" value="500" languageid="31647" type="all"/>
    <view id="List" value="50" languageid="535" type="all"/>
    <view id="Media Info 1" value="54" languageid="31645" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Media Info 2" value="502" languageid="31143" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Media Info 3" value="503" languageid="31148" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Info List" value="508" languageid="31192" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Info List 2" value="509" languageid="31646" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Fanarts/Thumbs list" value="506" languageid="31164" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists,songs"/>
</views>

Hi Guilouz,

Do you have any idea why they are not showing for me on two different systems & what I might try to fix it?

Cheers
Don't comment much on this forum, but you my friend are a gentleman, and a scholar. Used to be a huge fan of Bello Fredo, but that skin has died out as or recently. I just couldn't find a new skin to use with Jarvis....Then my discovered your creation, you have easily made the best version, of the best skin available for Jarvis. Thank you!!!! Thank you for adding in all the customization to the interface....I love any skin that really lets me dive into it and set everything the way I like it...Broke as a joke or else id donate some money...maybe sometime soon...Anyway! Thanks!Big Grin
(2016-01-08, 01:32)Gohawks24 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't comment much on this forum, but you my friend are a gentleman, and a scholar. Used to be a huge fan of Bello Fredo, but that skin has died out as or recently. I just couldn't find a new skin to use with Jarvis....Then my discovered your creation, you have easily made the best version, of the best skin available for Jarvis. Thank you!!!! Thank you for adding in all the customization to the interface....I love any skin that really lets me dive into it and set everything the way I like it...Broke as a joke or else id donate some money...maybe sometime soon...Anyway! Thanks!Big Grin

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate.
Hi,

Regarding cdart manager , the add on is working fine it's downloaded everything i need o the folder i configured it .
But when i play my music i dont see any cdart/fanart/logo for any of the artists .
Do i need to configure something Huh
(2016-01-08, 13:01)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Regarding cdart manager , the add on is working fine it's downloaded everything i need o the folder i configured it .
But when i play my music i dont see any cdart/fanart/logo for any of the artists .

Yes in skin settings, you need to select folder where cdarts and logos are located.
(2016-01-07, 23:38)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-06, 22:04)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, working with sets too.

Hi Guilouz,

I still have this issue within sets....when previously mentioned I was using your Mod on my works Windows PC. Have just done a fresh install on my android Wetek Core box & am still only seeing the three options for view type when in sets only.

Cheers.

Code:
<views>
    <view id="Posters" value="52" languageid="31651" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets,programs"/>
    <view id="Info icons" value="59" languageid="31141" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Big Posters" value="51" languageid="31643" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,albums,artists"/>
    <view id="Banners" value="55" languageid="31642" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Frames" value="56" languageid="31644" type="movies,tvshows,seasons,episodes,pictures,sets,artists"/>
    <view id="Gallery" value="505" languageid="31163" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
    <view id="Big wide" value="53" languageid="540" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists"/>
    <view id="Big wide with logos" value="600" languageid="31532" type="movies,tvshows,sets"/>
    <view id="Big list" value="57" languageid="537" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets,albums,artists"/>
    <view id="Big list info" value="501" languageid="31142" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,seasons,sets"/>
    <view id="Panel list" value="58" languageid="31137" type="movies,setmovies,tvshows,musicvideos,seasons,sets,episodes,artists,albums,songs,tvchannels,tvrecordings,programs,pictures"/>
    <view id="Media Info 1" value="54" languageid="31645" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Media Info 2" value="502" languageid="31143" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Media Info 3" value="503" languageid="31148" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Info List" value="508" languageid="31192" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Info List 2" value="509" languageid="31646" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons"/>
    <view id="Fanarts/Thumbs list" value="506" languageid="31164" type="movies,tvshows,episodes,sets,seasons,artists,songs"/>
</views>

Hi Guilouz,

I have asked a work colleague to install your Mod on his PC, he has never used your skin before or Eminence itself, & he is also seeing the same issue with only 3 view options when he goes into Movie Sets. Another issue I have discovered is that if I go into Movies & then Genres, although there are two view options of Thumbnails & List, if I select Thumbnail it will not change from the default List view.

Cheers.
Guilouz the update worked for me. Text only is now working.

Any idea what the issue was?
(2016-01-08, 13:27)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-07, 23:38)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Cheers.

Code:
<views>
</views>

Hi Guilouz,

I have asked a work colleague to install your Mod on his PC, he has never used your skin before or Eminence itself, & he is also seeing the same issue with only 3 view options when he goes into Movie Sets. Another issue I have discovered is that if I go into Movies & then Genres, although there are two view options of Thumbnails & List, if I select Thumbnail it will not change from the default List view.

Cheers.

I have do a skin settings reset and all views are working fine for sets.
For genres some views not working, there is a Kodi bug : http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16366
(2016-01-08, 13:45)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz the update worked for me. Text only is now working.

An idiot oblivion ^^
(2016-01-08, 14:38)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 13:45)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]Guilouz the update worked for me. Text only is now working.

An idiot oblivion ^^
Big Grin hahaha
(2016-01-08, 14:37)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]I have do a skin settings reset and all views are working fine for sets.
For genres some views not working, there is a Kodi bug : http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16366

Hi Guilouz,

I have done a full skin reset on two different PCs & still only have the three view options for sets...this is strange Huh

Cheers
(2016-01-08, 13:27)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 13:01)guandms Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Yes in skin settings, you need to select folder where cdarts and logos are located.

Can you please tell me where is that settings , because under Music in the skin settings i cant find this option anywhere ...
Hi guys, I have setup all my music library and everything is working great, the clear logos the fanart etc is all working and cdart manager is working too. However when I play some music and get the spinning disk going around i can not get the cdart on the disk, it is just spinning sliver. The clear logos, cd covers etc are all their working fine just not the cd art even though i have downloaded is all with cdart manager. Any ideas?

(2016-01-08, 19:09)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I have setup all my music library and everything is working great, the clear logos the fanart etc is all working and cdart manager is working too. However when I play some music and get the spinning disk going around i can not get the cdart on the disk, it is just spinning sliver. The clear logos, cd covers etc are all their working fine just not the cd art even though i have downloaded is all with cdart manager. Any ideas?

I'm worried about you though.. ONE DIRECTION? Wink
(2016-01-08, 19:20)Isgak_Abrahams Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-08, 19:09)tdbegley Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys, I have setup all my music library and everything is working great, the clear logos the fanart etc is all working and cdart manager is working too. However when I play some music and get the spinning disk going around i can not get the cdart on the disk, it is just spinning sliver. The clear logos, cd covers etc are all their working fine just not the cd art even though i have downloaded is all with cdart manager. Any ideas?

I'm worried about you though.. ONE DIRECTION? Wink

Its the story of my life lmao