Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eminence 2 MOD (DISCONTINUED) - Jarvis & Krypton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-02-11, 20:03)Tó Madeira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 12:20)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

will it be possible to add an option to see how many un-watched episodes. Then the tick to show all episodes have been watched.

Thanks

I want this feature too =)

I think it's too small to show number of episodes. But I'll see what I can do.
(2016-02-12, 00:29)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 20:03)Tó Madeira Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-11, 12:20)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

will it be possible to add an option to see how many un-watched episodes. Then the tick to show all episodes have been watched.

Thanks

I want this feature too =)

I think it's too small to show number of episodes. But I'll see what I can do.
Thank you. Cool
(2016-02-12, 00:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 00:18)KarmaMole Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Smile

First, thanks for all the great work you're doing modding this skin!

I do, however (you saw this coming, didn't you?) have an issue Smile

No matter what I try I can't seem to access the 'Airing Today' widget which I can very easily find and use with the regular Em 2...

Help?

Working fine for me.

Well, I'm glad it's working for you Smile Like I said - it works for me on Em2, but not with this mod. Where do you find it? I checked all the shortcuts that the skins offers me the option of using, and I can't find it Sad

Anybody else got this problem?
(2016-02-12, 01:17)KarmaMole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 00:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 00:18)KarmaMole Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Smile

First, thanks for all the great work you're doing modding this skin!

I do, however (you saw this coming, didn't you?) have an issue Smile

No matter what I try I can't seem to access the 'Airing Today' widget which I can very easily find and use with the regular Em 2...

Help?

Working fine for me.

Well, I'm glad it's working for you Smile Like I said - it works for me on Em2, but not with this mod. Where do you find it? I checked all the shortcuts that the skins offers me the option of using, and I can't find it Sad

Many widgets for next aired :

Image Image

(2016-02-12, 01:44)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 01:17)KarmaMole Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 00:23)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]Working fine for me.

Many widgets for next aired :

Image Image

Very strange. I don't get those options at all. Even though I do with the regular Em2.

Maybe I should try deleting and re-installing the MOD...
is there a way to hide the info line on the bottom when video is playing?
i am using quasar and it downloads movie on the background and it shows a line with the download precentage even when i am watching movie. in confluence it shows the precentage but when i play movie it doesnt shown
Hi Guilouz,

Viewing background fanart on movies full screen doesn't seem to be working for me on OpenElec.

Would it be possible to add the movie tagline somewhere if you can find a sensible place?

In your Arctic Zephyr mod you used to have the function to press down on the movie info page & get a larger view of the plot....is that possible to add on this mod?

Cheers.
Just an update to say that now I see the 'Airing Today' widget, etc -

All I did was update to the latest version of the MOD Smile

Strange!

Thanks again!
(2016-02-12, 16:39)yakirp88 Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to hide the info line on the bottom when video is playing?
i am using quasar and it downloads movie on the background and it shows a line with the download precentage even when i am watching movie. in confluence it shows the precentage but when i play movie it doesnt shown

Screenshot please.
(2016-02-12, 22:55)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Viewing background fanart on movies full screen doesn't seem to be working for me on OpenElec.

Would it be possible to add the movie tagline somewhere if you can find a sensible place?

In your Arctic Zephyr mod you used to have the function to press down on the movie info page & get a larger view of the plot....is that possible to add on this mod?

Cheers.

It's working for me on OpenElec.

It will be difficult because on video info dialog, there is no more place.

I will see.
(2016-02-13, 05:43)Guilouz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-12, 22:55)taurus35 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guilouz,

Cheers.

It's working for me on OpenElec.

It will be difficult because on video info dialog, there is no more place.

I will see.

Hi Guilouz,

Have made a discovery today...My movie collection is on seperate drives with only one plugged into my media player at any one time. The fullscreen fanart option is only working when the drive with the movie selected is connected. If the drive is not connected & I try to view full screen fanart then nothing happens, even though the fanart is visible in the background of the info page. It seems to be trying to load it from the drive itself.

If you do include the larger plot window option then perhaps the tagline could be included in that window if it can't be fitted sensibly on the info screen?

Cheers
Hi Guilouz,

Why the letters are small After the update? Even in English

(2016-02-09, 01:24)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]How do we get the autocompletion keyboard to work with this skin?? I tried enabling it in extended info script, still no go?
Is this just not part of the skin or am i missing something?
Hi Guilouz.

Would it be possible to include the season and episode number?

Thanks

Guilouz there is a little problem with something in skin.
I am using addon quasar and it has background downlading. This has a notification for the download percentage. In other skins while playing video the notification doesn't appear is it possible to make it in yours too?