Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-01-22, 04:16)JcKobe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Just wondering if you can assist me.  I have attached the error logs below.  I tried to remove and reinstall the addon but cant seem to make it work. Soon as I run the addon it give me an error right away. Any ideas what causing the issue?
Quote:2021-01-21 20:10:50.790 T:2472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\default.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.indexers import navigator
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\indexers\navigator.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.libraries import cache
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\libraries\cache.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                from ressources.lib.dummy import storageserverdummy as StorageServer
                                            ImportError: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-01-21 20:10:50.851 T:6384   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/
2021-01-21 20:10:50.854 T:6360   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/) failed
Hi JcKobe,
It seems you don't have StorageCache (script.common.plugin.cache) installed in your KODI. So the add-on try to load a file but there is a typo in the ressources.lib.dummy. I will push a fix for that.

For the meantime, can you disable the cache in the TFC.tv advanced settings? This will work as a workaround.
(2021-01-22, 19:17)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-22, 04:16)JcKobe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Just wondering if you can assist me.  I have attached the error logs below.  I tried to remove and reinstall the addon but cant seem to make it work. Soon as I run the addon it give me an error right away. Any ideas what causing the issue?
Quote:2021-01-21 20:10:50.790 T:2472   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\default.py", line 66, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.indexers import navigator
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\indexers\navigator.py", line 25, in <module>
                                                from resources.lib.libraries import cache
                                              File "C:\Users\JcKobeLiam\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.tfctv\resources\lib\libraries\cache.py", line 42, in <module>
                                                from ressources.lib.dummy import storageserverdummy as StorageServer
                                            ImportError: No module named ressources.lib.dummy
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
2021-01-21 20:10:50.851 T:6384   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/
2021-01-21 20:10:50.854 T:6360   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/) failed
Hi JcKobe,
It seems you don't have StorageCache (script.common.plugin.cache) installed in your KODI. So the add-on try to load a file but there is a typo in the ressources.lib.dummy. I will push a fix for that.

For the meantime, can you disable the cache in the TFC.tv advanced settings? This will work as a workaround.
Hi @cmik Thank you for the quick response. Disabling the cache do the trick and Im okay with that as long as it works to be honest. Thanks again.
(2021-01-22, 18:57)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-22, 05:02)Jenybebe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi CMIK,

Happy New Year. I’m a premium subscriber but most of the shows and movies are saying previews only. Is there an update that will fix this? Thanks for all you do for this add-on.

Regards,
Hi JenyBebe,
Thanks. Happy new Year too!
Can you double-check your login and password (or retype the password if needed)?
There is a bug in the TFC.tv add-on version 1.5 that doesn't detect if you are connected or not in the login process. So it seems you are not connected so that is why you only have previews.
(i) Only TFC.tv accounts (not Facebook) can be used with this add-on.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried to uninstall and install back, and it does the same thing, I even used my sisters premium account number and it doesn’t let me watch full like PROBINSYANO and most of the movies.
I am now getting this error:   The streaming proxy is not active.  You will not be able to watch videos.  Please reboot your kodi system.   I tried rebooting and I still get the same error.  This never happen before.  I don't know what I didn't wrong.  Please help, Thank you.
Error 522 Connection timed out for me trying to access https://repo.cmik.me/
(2021-02-19, 01:14)RickIX Wrote: [ -> ]Error 522 Connection timed out for me trying to access https://repo.cmik.me/
It is working for me.
(2021-02-19, 01:19)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-19, 01:14)RickIX Wrote: [ -> ]Error 522 Connection timed out for me trying to access https://repo.cmik.me/
It is working for me.
Can't access the host on my end. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks!
I'm getting a weird incorrect date error that's preventing me from playing anything. From the log:
python:
Error Contents: time data 'February 23, 2021' does not match format '%b %d, %Y'

I wonder if this related to the tfc website occasionally displaying incorrect dates among their programs.
(2021-02-19, 19:27)Arkanon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a weird incorrect date error that's preventing me from playing anything. From the log:
python:

I wonder if this related to the tfc website occasionally displaying incorrect dates among their programs.

Hi,
Yes it is related to incorrect dates format from the website. It is happening on a specific show?
(2021-02-19, 20:14)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-19, 19:27)Arkanon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting a weird incorrect date error that's preventing me from playing anything. From the log:
python:

Hi,
Yes it is related to incorrect dates format from the website. It is happening on a specific show?
It was TV Patrol but it seemed to clear up on its own after a few minutes. I guess they corrected it! Thanks for the confirmation.
Hi boss cmik. My Mom’s Kodi automatically updated to 19.0 matrix and her channels were gone. I haven’t done my complete research on Kodi 19.0 but I’m trying to install TFC again but it keeps saying “xbmc.python version 2.250 could not be satisfied”. Please advise. Thank you!
(2021-02-22, 07:17)Turnuppig Wrote: [ -> ]Hi boss cmik. My Mom’s Kodi automatically updated to 19.0 matrix and her channels were gone. I haven’t done my complete research on Kodi 19.0 but I’m trying to install TFC again but it keeps saying “xbmc.python version 2.250 could not be satisfied”. Please advise. Thank you!

You have to unistall Kodi 19 and reinstall Kodi 18,19 only uses Python 3 so our addon will not work with the new kodi version unless cmik recodes it with python 3
(2020-12-08, 23:26)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-04, 11:56)Cj07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-02, 22:28)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @Cj07 ,
Are you using the latest version (1.5.0)? If not, can you update your version? Install the Cmik repo to keep your add-on up to date https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.tfctv#qa
If you still have the problem, can you describe how to reproduce the issue?
Thanks in advance.

Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
Hi @Cj07 ,
Sorry for responding this late.
Hope you have fixed your problem.
When you mention "TFC Live folder", is it the "Premium Plus Live" that appears in the main menu or is it the "By Category > Live" one?
Thanks.
Stay safe

Hi @“cmik”,

Thanks for the follow up. I’m still having the issue where I cannot access tfc live on Kodi.
The ‘TFC Live Folder’ doesn’t seem to appear in both “Premium Plus Live” and “By Category > Live” (the category > live only shows the live news)

What version of kodi would you recommend as I have chosen to downgrade to v18 with the new matrix auto update. What are the best settings to use?

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.
(2021-02-25, 10:51)Cj07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-08, 23:26)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-04, 11:56)Cj07 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
Hi @Cj07 ,
Sorry for responding this late.
Hope you have fixed your problem.
When you mention "TFC Live folder", is it the "Premium Plus Live" that appears in the main menu or is it the "By Category > Live" one?
Thanks.
Stay safe

Hi @“cmik”,

Thanks for the follow up. I’m still having the issue where I cannot access tfc live on Kodi.
The ‘TFC Live Folder’ doesn’t seem to appear in both “Premium Plus Live” and “By Category > Live” (the category > live only shows the live news)

What version of kodi would you recommend as I have chosen to downgrade to v18 with the new matrix auto update. What are the best settings to use?

Thanks for all your help, much appreciated.
Hello ,
When I try installing from zip file the cmik repo (https://repo.cmik.me) the tfc.tv nothing happen.
Does anybody have the same problem as mine ?