Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2017-07-10, 23:22)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-07-10, 22:54)timb1226 Wrote: [ -> ]Tried absolutely everything. Randomly still does this. Its getting extremely frustrating because when it works, it works absolutely fine..

Hi timb1226,

When you'll encounter your issue, can you try to log into TFC website and try to watch the same video stream? Just to check if you also have the same error on the website.
If yes, try to change your password on website and on the addon.
Also, can you check your kodi.log file for the corresponding error when it will happen? Try to enable debug mode in settings.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks cmik. The add-on works at thsi moment with the new update. I have tried watching on the TFC website whilst the stream is on kodi, and they both work at the same time. I can't seem to replicate the problem nor the fix.
Hi Cmik, so I downloaded version 65 on my Android tablet, I believe the Kodi version is 16 ..and it worked. But on my Kodi firestick, I also downloaded the same the version 65 . And kodi version 17.3 It only lets me in to the episodes menu then try playing that episode it has error message. So, I'm going to chk it again later. I'm not sure what's going on. Thank you for responding, I appreciate it. Hope I can figure this out.
Hi Cmik, thanks for all the works!!!

Just a quick question, I'm trying to update the add-on but its still fetching 0.63 version how long does it push for the update to be visible?

Thanks!!!
(2017-07-11, 08:47)robby_lights Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cmik, thanks for all the works!!!

Just a quick question, I'm trying to update the add-on but its still fetching 0.63 version how long does it push for the update to be visible?

Thanks!!!

Hi robby_lights,
Go to general "Settings" > Add-on > "Seach for updates" (mine is in menu sidebar).

http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#How...on_manager
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager#Updating
(2017-07-11, 01:58)Leah0609 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Cmik, so I downloaded version 65 on my Android tablet, I believe the Kodi version is 16 ..and it worked. But on my Kodi firestick, I also downloaded the same the version 65 . And kodi version 17.3 It only lets me in to the episodes menu then try playing that episode it has error message. So, I'm going to chk it again later. I'm not sure what's going on. Thank you for responding, I appreciate it. Hope I can figure this out.

Leah0609,
Are you still encoutering same errors? Wihich episodes are you trying to play?
On my side, it's working.
Hi cmik,

I updated to version 65 on my firestick but the resolution is SD. Or is it only in my end? Anyone else experiencing SD streaming?

Thanks!
yah, mine too... It's now back to SD... and can only play thepreview... hope this will be fixed soon...
I was just watching La Luna Sangre, same episode I was watching last night and looked oks like it's back to SD.

Cmik and Gwapoman can fix this when time permits.

Thanks for the hard work fellas!!
Yes, everything is back to sd, it's as if TFC have declared war on their customers.
(2017-07-11, 16:28)bolinao Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, everything is back to sd, it's as if TFC have declared war on their customers.

Not fair. WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS!!
One would suggest you raise that with them then, somewhere a little more directly than here...

Although do remember that even though you may be premium subscribers paying them for their services, the add-on here is not official or directly supported by them.
(2017-07-08, 07:03)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@daflip

This thread is for CMIK's add-on.

The Nuod Tayo add-on has previously been banned... as you should well know.

As you have a banned add-on installed, you are no longer eligible for assistance and you post has been removed.

lol okay, i wasn't even aware of that it was banned, i thought we are just not permitted to not post any links regarding it, i just mentioned since it works and it same concept as cmik addon
no worries, it not like i ask for assistance here im just stating my feedback regarding tfc addon..
Back to SD for me too
Me too
To all,
New version 0.0.66 is out with the pixelation issue fix.
We use a secondary Akamai server but it's possible that some new episodes aren't available yet (it takes some time to be updated).
Hope it will last longer than the previous fix.

I'll try to take some time to understand how it works. Maybe there are other Kodi addons that had encountered this behaviour.