Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning cmik and all. Yes there is an issue. It loads up but does not play the video at all. I tried clearing cache, generating new id and relogged in and same thing happens.
Good morning cmik and to all. Yes, i confirm there is an issue but does not show error message. It loads up but does not play the video after. I tried clearing up the cache, generating new print id and restarting the device and still the same.

Update: Error message shows
One or more items failed to play. Check the log....

I'm the only one using the account.
🙂
Version 0.78 feedback:

Video not playing.
Mine also not playing since update to 0.78

Thanks in advance Cmik
it was working yesterday on version .77 without going to the website. Now on version .78 was directed to change to kapamilya account. Change the tfc addon settings to reflect new changes in username and it wont play anything. Change to email address and still does not play.
Not working for me as well on 0.78. Login successful, but unable to play videos.
It doesn't look like a plugin issue.  Playing directly from TFC's web site is not working.  Maybe someone else can check if videos work using a browser.
watching perfectly on the website using chrome browser. Android box still a no go. Android cellphone is a no go either.
able to login but the videos won't load. done reinstalling and clearing cache
Just for the record, my wife has been using her app on her Samsung phone to chrome caste onto the Nividia Shield without any issues. I tried downloading a TFC App onto the Shield directly but it was useless, sure I could log in but no way of properly controlling the menus, very frustrating !  So my options are using Google Chrome on the Shield or using phone to mirror onto the Shield. 
 Its a few extra steps you have to take but at least you would be able to watch the shows on your TV instead of smaller screens.
Everything is working now in computer after login and doing the email verification. Noticed severals changes as you login that cmik might looking into for the update of the addon
1. Email verification
2. Required username other than email which can be used as alternate to login other than email
3. Not robot captcha
4. 3 agreement statements
5. Another agreement statement after logging in.
I was able to login with Kapamilya account username or e-mail. Unfortunately, I continue to have an error message like others:
ErrorL One or more items failed to play....
me too 😔
@cmik i cant watch tfc with new single sign on 0.0.78. it doesnt want to play.
This add on no longer working. Im looking forward for the update.

Thank you!

New code to be put in. 🤣🙏