Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-09-19, 04:40)PaliBotz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Anyone having problem with their account? I have a Lite subscription and for some reason it wont allow me to watch anything. Using Kodi 17.6 with TFC 1.5 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try updating the KODI to 18.
(2020-09-30, 01:53)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-19, 04:40)PaliBotz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Anyone having problem with their account? I have a Lite subscription and for some reason it wont allow me to watch anything. Using Kodi 17.6 with TFC 1.5 version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try updating the KODI to 18.

Any update?

Thank you
I have a sony android tv. I notice that while watching some shows it buffers, I tried different shows and movies it still slows down takes a while on TFC. I switch to other repo no buffering or slow down. I have ATT Fios Fibet @1gig. Am not sure if its my TV or something else. Am using kodi 18.8 the latest with tfc 1.50.

Thanks
I can’t seem to access the tfc live ... when I click on the tfc Asia folder it’s empty. Is anyone else having this problem?
(2020-09-04, 18:15)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-04, 14:53)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 17:11)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Cmik,
We are all aware that tfc.tv is doing updates on their system. This morning when I watched tfc by "Latest Episodes", I get the error message. I uploaded it here: https://paste.kodi.tv/werehihida. However, watching through By Category it is ok to watch, as of this morning. I am not sure if the ongoing update that they are doing will affect the "By Category". Thank you.
Hi @johnny2000 ,
Thanks for the feedback.
The error is because the date format has changed. I will put the fix in a future version.
I don't know if there will be big changes to TFC website (that will have eventual impacts on the add-on) as they update it to iWantTFC.
We just have to keep an eye on it 😊.

Yes, we will keep an eye on it. It will be posted right away since all all my aunties will be screaming on me  Undecided . Thanks

Hi cmik,
I am not sure if this is a new error because of the upgrade that tfc is doing, anyways here is the log with the error: https://paste.kodi.tv/catowofuze 
Right now the tfc add-on stops working. I have 2 android boxes and both have the same error. Hope you can figure out what the problem is. Thanks.
(2020-10-23, 22:37)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-04, 18:15)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-04, 14:53)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @johnny2000 ,
Thanks for the feedback.
The error is because the date format has changed. I will put the fix in a future version.
I don't know if there will be big changes to TFC website (that will have eventual impacts on the add-on) as they update it to iWantTFC.
We just have to keep an eye on it 😊.

Yes, we will keep an eye on it. It will be posted right away since all all my aunties will be screaming on me  Undecided . Thanks

Hi cmik,
I am not sure if this is a new error because of the upgrade that tfc is doing, anyways here is the log with the error: https://paste.kodi.tv/catowofuze 
Right now the tfc add-on stops working. I have 2 android boxes and both have the same error. Hope you can figure out what the problem is. Thanks.
Just an update: I tried logging in through web browser and it seems it is a tfc issue since I can not log in, no response from tfc itself.
UPDATE: It was tfc server that was down. It is back online now. Thanks.
Lately I am having issue with buffering while watching shows or movies.  So I tried going to the other repo and watch some movies/ shows no buffering.  I don't know what causing the buffering, I am on ATT Fiber Optic 1gig internet speed .  Anyone having same issue?
Thanks
Hey CMIK
Just want to know when tfc live will be fixed. Or is there anything I need to do on my end to get it to work.
Is anyone else having the same problem where they can’t access tfc live and the folder is empty?

Thanks hope to hear back soon
(2020-10-31, 10:38)Cj07 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey CMIK
Just want to know when tfc live will be fixed. Or is there anything I need to do on my end to get it to work.
Is anyone else having the same problem where they can’t access tfc live and the folder is empty?

Hi @Cj07 ,
Are you using the latest version (1.5.0)? If not, can you update your version? Install the Cmik repo to keep your add-on up to date https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.tfctv#qa
If you still have the problem, can you describe how to reproduce the issue?
Thanks in advance.
(2020-11-02, 22:28)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi @Cj07 ,
Are you using the latest version (1.5.0)? If not, can you update your version? Install the Cmik repo to keep your add-on up to date https://github.com/cmik/plugin.video.tfctv#qa
Thanks in advance.

Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
I just reinstalled tfc coz there's no sound. But still has no sound. Please i need help thank you.
(2020-12-08, 11:58)kchel Wrote: [ -> ]I just reinstalled tfc coz there's no sound. But still has no sound. Please i need help thank you.

Hi @kchel,
Was it working before?
Do you have other video add-ons on which sound is working?
Can you check if the sound in the video menu (during playback) is not set to minimum?
Thanks in advance.
(2020-11-04, 11:56)Cj07 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-02, 22:28)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi @Cj07 ,
Thanks in advance.

Hi cmik,
I am using the latest version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling starting fresh but still having the same issue.
I noticed though, after trying the same steps on Kodi on my laptop the TFC Live folder had the TFC channel but it kept loading and then would stop and not load the Live station.
Is the TFC Live not available on Smart TVs?
I’ll try again with accessing the Live on my laptop but hoping for it to work on my smart TV devices.

Thanks for your respond.
Hi @Cj07 ,
Sorry for responding this late.
Hope you have fixed your problem.
When you mention "TFC Live folder", is it the "Premium Plus Live" that appears in the main menu or is it the "By Category > Live" one?
Thanks.
Stay safe
Hello cmik,
The most recent episodes of TV Patrol haven't been playing on Kodi via my Android TV boxes. The episodes four days ago (Dec 11) and older play fine. I am running TFC v. 1.5.0 on Kodi 18.9.  I tried restarting Kodi, uninstall and re-install both Kodi and TFC (through cmik repo on fusion.TVaddons), and the problem still persists. I remember when I played the most recent TV Patrol episodes, the system asked me to enable "Inputstream.Adaptive" and so I did. I checked on the kodi systems menu and it was enabled. All three of my android boxes are experiencing the same problem.  However, TFC  Kodi addon on my two Windows system is playing fine.  Can you please check this out?
Thank you for everything that you do for us! You're the best!
(2020-12-16, 01:12)batch0912 Wrote: [ -> ]TFC (through cmik repo on fusion.TVaddons)

Any usage, discussing or mentioning add-ons which are in one way or another related to video pirac, will not be accepted on this forum. Read the forum rules (wiki) (again) where is points at the piracy policy (wiki).

So pick the words in your next posts wisely.