Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2023-05-09, 23:58)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
Thanks for your feedbacks.
I've pushed a new version 2.0.2 that fixes the issue.
Can you tell if it is working for you?
Thanks
I will test it tonight. Thank you so much for spending your time in a very timely manner. I appreciate it so much.
Hi cmik,
Is it intentional that the GMA Pinoy TV is also in the menu now? Under News, there is no TV Patrol, it can be search though. Thanks.
Thanks so much, we will test the latest update tonight. We really appreciate your effort.
(2023-05-10, 04:49)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,
Is it intentional that the GMA Pinoy TV is also in the menu now? Under News, there is no TV Patrol, it can be search though. Thanks.
It seems that TFC has recently added GMA content to iWantTFC. The addon just automatically retrieve what is displayed in iWantTFC home website.

I haven’t seen GMA pinoy tv on the updated add-on.
Is it from the home menu?
Sir cmik, ive noticed that while im trying to play video movies and series inside iwanttfc, i cant play only the live streams
(2023-05-12, 05:32)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]

I haven’t seen GMA pinoy tv on the updated add-on.
Is it from the home menu?
Yes it is in the Main Menu.
(2023-05-12, 15:20)rdbayan Wrote: [ -> ]Sir cmik, ive noticed that while im trying to play video movies and series inside iwanttfc, i cant play only the live streams

Do you see any error when you play the video?
When i click the live stream, it hangs up and no.response
Live stream is normally coming from the Philippines, so make sure the time that you are playing the live stream is Philippine time.
Yes actually i used this kodi iwanttv almost 5 years, maybe we can seek help from cmik to check on the issues.thanks so much

Hi Cmik, maybe you can check and run the iwanttfc in kodi, it seems that there's an issue on not responding app.

Thank you
Hi @cmik good day! Iwanttfc in kodi experience no responding, requesting for your assistance to debug the version. Thank you very much!!
Hi Cmik,

I have my Fire TV stick with Kodi and iWant TFC add on. Kodi is 19.5 matrix and I have the latest version of the TFC add on 2.0.2+matrix. I have my valid account. Nothing works except It's Showtime. What could be the reason?

Thanks.
I think we have same problem, i have kodi 20.1 nexus cant access all the menu choices. Im using firestick also.