Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't figure out how to add "My List" in the home menu - I've never touched that part of Kodi in a while.
(2018-11-18, 10:53)markv Wrote: [ -> ]I couldn't figure out how to add "My List" in the home menu - I've never touched that part of Kodi in a while.

In Tfc.tv addon general settings, you will have to enable Display my TFC.tv List and will find “My List” in the TFC.tv addon home menu.
It is useful only if you use Add to MyList on TFC.tv website.
Add items to my list will be a future feature.
(2018-11-18, 07:55)Exetubin Wrote: [ -> ]"filgerms" how do I go about installing version 0.79.

I was under the impression that the video add on will auto-update automatically, but, when I opened my TFC add on, its still at version 0.78.

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thank yoU!

You can go to “Add-ons// install from repository”, right click on Cmik Repo (or button option on your remote if on TV) then “Check for updates”.
Then you’ll just have to update your TFC.tv addon.
aaayyyy salamat, yan po sinabi ng IN LAWS ko nung binalita ko na puede na TFC ulit...tuwang tuwa sila..pati na rin ako Smile

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT CMIK ATBP...at merry xmas na rin sa ating LAHAT..

Mabuhay ang Pinoy!!
Is there any chance to make this work with Kodi 16.1? Thank You Kindly CMK......
Thank you for all your guys hard work!! We all appreciate ya'll.
Thanks very to CMIK, @benaranguren, @shatmaty who made all the fix for everyone!!!
(2018-11-18, 07:55)Exetubin Wrote: [ -> ]how do I go about installing version 0.79.

I was under the impression that the video add on will auto-update automatically, but, when I opened my TFC add on, its still at version 0.78.

You would need to update cmik repo first to have the 0.79 tfc updated
(2018-11-18, 17:20)340rag Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any chance to make this work with Kodi 16.1? Thank You Kindly CMK......
It does work. I'm using 16.1. My only issue is it buffers and video quality is poor.  I guess it's due to having basic subscription.
(2018-11-18, 01:07)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Version 0.79 is out!
The fix has required to make an HTTP proxy (as a service) in the addon (=> the proxy is used by default but can be disabled for those who use the Apache proxy solution).
Thanks to @benaranguren who proposed and tested the solution.
Thanks to @shatmaty who helped in finding and testing solutions.

This version also have some bug fixes and improvements.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Wow, this is a great news.   Thank you so much for the hard work to all who were involved and spent their private times.  
Especially  a big Thank You to @cmik, @benaranguren  and @shatmaty.  Great job.  Smile

@cmik with this version 0.79, for those who were able to use "Apache as an SSL proxy" they/we just need to remove the line
<local ip address of apache-server>   o2-i.akamaihd.net 
in the config file /etc/hosts, right?
(2018-11-18, 18:56)rpbg Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-18, 01:07)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Version 0.79 is out!
The fix has required to make an HTTP proxy (as a service) in the addon (=> the proxy is used by default but can be disabled for those who use the Apache proxy solution).
Thanks to @benaranguren who proposed and tested the solution.
Thanks to @shatmaty who helped in finding and testing solutions.

This version also have some bug fixes and improvements.

Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Wow, this is a great news.   Thank you so much for the hard work to all who were involved and spent their private times.  
Especially  a big Thank You to @cmik, @benaranguren  and @shatmaty.  Great job.  Smile

@cmik with this version 0.79, for those who were able to use "Apache as an SSL proxy" they/we just need to remove the line
<local ip address of apache-server>   o2-i.akamaihd.net 
in the config file /etc/hosts, right?

Yes, that’s right. Just remove the redirection to your Apache proxy.
Mine does not play the videos but Kodi 17.6 does just fine
Cmk my kodi 16.1 will not play the new update only 17.6 will is there anything I can do to make it work?
You can upgrade your Kodi to 17.6 and will work perfectly fine.
@cmik @benaranguren @shatmaty.....THANK YOU SO MUCH for your hardwork in helping the Filipino Community all over the world! You guys are AWESOME!!!
It works perfectly now on all my devices, old and new. Great Job guys!!!