Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!
Hi Cmik,
Is there a way you can set up the addon to auto login on kodi start up or at least ask to login when opening tfc show shortcuts. The problem is after a while it would log out so when I would open a shortcut to a certain show it wouldn't load anything. I would have to open the tfc app first so it would ask me to login. After I logged in I would exit the tfc addon then open the shortcut then that's when it would load the list. It's not a big deal but a little bit inefficient.. I hope it's not that hard for you. Thanks for your help.[emoji4][emoji3590]
Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image
(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

(2021-06-26, 00:31)capitanjose Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-06-25, 14:31)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you so much @cmik. You've been a lot of help making it possible for us to watch Tfc.tv on our Tvs. We probably won't be using your add-on at least for a while since the iwanttfc app is now available for Android TVs and Firestick. Once again thanks you so much. We love you.[emoji3590]Image

Could you please show us how to install iWant tfc app on fire stick?
Hi @cmik . I take it back. I'm still going to use your add-on because the android tv tfc app is limited to 640 resolution only. Your add-on is still the best.[emoji817][emoji4]

Could you please show us how to install iWant tfc app on fire stick?
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/abs-cbn/iw...rcebaseapk

Sideload that file to your Firestick.
Thanks for your reply. Manage to sideload it, but unfortunately it is not working.

That app was always there for android since it be can installed on any android mobile devices, but it never did work efficiently and always there is a problem. So it is still better to have cmik addon for KODI. Keep it up cmik, we still want your knowhow. Smile
(2021-04-12, 22:56)blitzstrafe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!

Have you figured out what the error is?
(2021-07-02, 20:05)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-12, 22:56)blitzstrafe Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I'm getting "TFC.tv error, check log for more information." I'm using v. 1.6.1 and Kodi v. 18.9. Need help. Thanks!

Have you figured out what the error is?
Anyone know what happened to the Iwant App?? Its been out for a few days was hoping not to go back to Kodi anyone else having issues? Salamat
What does that have to do with either this addon or Kodi in general?

This is not a random Android app support forum.
Is there an issue with the addon? Im using firestick 4k, kodi 18.9 , using the latest version of tfc addon, getting error , I have the premium subscription
(2021-09-11, 02:36)petos Wrote: [ -> ]Is there an issue with the addon? Im using firestick 4k, kodi 18.9 , using the latest version of tfc addon, getting error , I have the premium subscription

What is the error?