Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2018-11-26, 22:09)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]@cmik
I noticed some of the website section dont have the right stuff in it. Like latest show episodes and also some movies dont play like the "iwant originals"

Yes, I’ve noticed also the website section issue.
About the iwant original and other videos, it is because TFC uses AES encryption not supported by default Kodi player.
(2018-11-27, 00:22)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-26, 22:09)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]@cmik
I noticed some of the website section dont have the right stuff in it. Like latest show episodes and also some movies dont play like the "iwant originals"

Yes, I’ve noticed also the website section issue.
About the iwant original and other videos, it is because TFC uses AES encryption not supported by default Kodi player.
@cmik
You might wanna delete that post before abs-cbn start getting idea of encrypting all their videos.
Hi,

I'm using kodi (v18) on my fire tv stick. My TFC addon is v0.081. It worked yesterday and today when I run it, it's not working anymore. I'm getting a message "urlname errno7 No associated address...". It's not connecting to TFC.TV. Do other users experience this to? TFC is really doing a lot to keep us out Kodi users.
(2018-11-28, 03:10)alahoy567 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm using kodi (v18) on my fire tv stick. My TFC addon is v0.081. It worked yesterday and today when I run it, it's not working anymore. I'm getting a message "urlname errno7 No associated address...". It's not connecting to TFC.TV. Do other users experience this to? TFC is really doing a lot to keep us out Kodi users.
 I am on Android TV 7.0. Everything is running smoothly on my end.
hi. using kodi 17.6 on firestick. i noticed the tfc.tv app was updated to .81. restarted kodi. wife updated her kapamilya account on the tfc site. still getting playback errors. it says check the log i dont know wtf the log is. i hate kodi with a passion. really wish this was an apk. f kodi. also, turned off the force best stream option that was mentioned as well. i dunno what else to do. i appreciate all the work u do but please every fn day my wife complains about this shit. thanks.
Playback error. Video is not playing.
(2018-11-30, 21:09)bojie1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Playback error. Video is not playing.
 Same for me tonight, worked well last night though.
(2018-12-01, 05:10)tommiboy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-11-30, 21:09)bojie1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Playback error. Video is not playing.
 Same for me tonight, worked well last night though. 
Spoke too soon, one of my boxes on Kodi 16.1 TFC 0.81 still works fine, must be a box issue with the other one or it needed a reboot.
Still not working. Using local proxy with 0.81 Image
its not working. Its say login fail. Missing required parameters. I look in my fire stick. The videos and movies only 2 min.

please help
thanks
(2018-12-05, 01:22)lawrence1202 Wrote: [ -> ]its not working. Its say login fail. Missing required parameters. I look in my fire stick. The videos and movies only 2 min.

please help
thanks

If it’s your first time, please enter your credentials in the addon options.
(2018-11-26, 19:33)filgerms Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys, thank you so much cmik and team.

Just a tip for those who still getting error. At least this works on couple of my accounts. You need to update first your tfc account on their website where they ask you for kapamilya name.

Good luck!
This one will solve your problem. Try to relog in to the TFC.tv website (preferably on PC) fill up all required parameters and you must confirm it by clicking the link sent to your email.
I think it's back. The playback error Sad
(2018-12-05, 19:09)decal08 Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's back. The playback error Sad

No, still working. Try to reboot.