Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. Today, the tfc.tv doesnt work. Its my first time i encounter this. I used to watch on tfc add on vut now I cant watch na. What the matter po kaya? Im not used to this tv box. Im noob po. Pahelp
Hi. How do i update android tv OS po?
(2018-12-30, 21:20)blueman29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Today, the tfc.tv doesnt work. Its my first time i encounter this. I used to watch on tfc add on vut now I cant watch na. What the matter po kaya? Im not used to this tv box. Im noob po. Pahelp

Hi,
Can you check if you have the last stable version 0.81?
If you reboot your box, does it work?
If not, can you tell when you get the error?

Thanks
Happy New Year To everyone Here! Specially to CMIK and his Team... You guys are awesome!!!
Hi. Just today lang ayaw. But before, I got some playback error and I have done reinstalling the TFc v0.81. But now it doesnt work anymore po. When i play video, it says, playback video failed. I use MXQ.
(2018-12-30, 23:15)blueman29 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Just today lang ayaw. But before, I got some playback error and I have done reinstalling the TFc v0.81. But now it doesnt work anymore po. When i play video, it says, playback video failed. I use MXQ.

Have you tried the reboot? Maybe it is the proxy service that is not up.
Can you also try a show episode that was working for you yesterday? Maybe it is the episode you’re trying to watch.

Else, can you try to install the version 1.0 beta available on my repo https://repo.cmik.me/?

Thanks
(2018-12-30, 22:48)sydwin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Happy New Year To everyone Here! Specially to CMIK and his Team... You guys are awesome!!!

Thanks.
Happy and blessed new year @sydwin20 to you and your family.
And to all Kapamilya Wink
Hello po. I ve tried to watch the latest episode at most watched shows and it works po. Thank you.
cmik. ver 0.81 working good so far

Thanks
Hello po. What maybe is the problem because when i watch an episode at tfc, sometimes, it stops and returns to home screen, home kodi (i dont know). And after i go back to tfc add on and play again the video, it says, video playback failed. And i have to update or reinstall the tfc add on again to play the video. It happens for me everyday. Is it the my gica center? I use Mxq tv box.
Anyone know if the TFC app on Roku works on a free account? My Mibox died recently and was going to get a Mecool Km9 or something to run Libreelec, but it's still an expensive purchase just to run an unofficial version of TFC that plays cat and mouse for it to work. The stableness/updates of the official app on Roku sounds appealing but I want to make sure it works with the free account since my mom has no use of the features on the premium plan.

EDIT: For anyone who wanted to know. I had a friend with a Roku test out the TFC app for me and confirmed that it works with the free account plus no ads. Thank you cmik for your work since I've been running your kodi app for a long time now for my mom, but I'd rather have the stability of the official app on Roku. Dealing with my Mibox problems and the Kodi app's ups and downs has not been fun.
cmik,

can you check 0.81 ver looks like it's not working right now 

Error: TFC trying to load failed
Same here not working.One or more items failed to play. Check the log for more information about this message. Im using version 0.0.81, it was fine yesterday. Thanks
Working for me.
What show and episode are you trying to play?
cmik,

Working so far right now 0.81 need to force stop kodi and re try it again 

Thanks Again