Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-12-19, 09:11)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-19, 08:37)Gmoney99 Wrote: [ -> ]To add to my previous post, when playing via the app it downgrades video quality whereas in cmik's add-on it does not. Does the add-on decide specific video quality or will it downgrade to keep video playing?

Hi Gmoney99,
There’s an option in the add-on that Force Best Stream by default. You can uncheck it to let Kodi choose to downgrade automatically depending on your bandwidth.
Maybe try this to see if it changes something.
Are you using firestick by any chance? I get the same issu even when I chose to play the lowest quality. I usually does it every after hour and a half playback. When it does it I would go to settings/app/kodi and delete the cache then continue playing where I left off.
Hi everyone. I've started testing Kodi 19 With Python 3, and wonder if the TFC.tv addon will be compatible soon? Thanks.
Hi @cmik , do you know how to play rented movies? Should I claim it in the app with a token and then play it in Kodi? In KODI it only plays 10Minute previews?
Getting only 2 minute previews with the "free" account, any fix for this?
I started using $30 roku express. Picture and audio quality is very good.
anyone having tfc error? tried to reinstall repo and addon but im still getting an error. Any idea might caused the error? Thanks
(2020-01-09, 06:21)bojie1981 Wrote: [ -> ]I started using $30 roku express. Picture and audio quality is very good.

I have a roku as well and pic and audio is good but I still prefer the superior picture and TFC addon and use it over the roku. I also have TFC in my local TV package, but thats the worst for picture as its SD.
(2020-01-03, 05:50)tommiboy Wrote: [ -> ]Getting only 2 minute previews with the "free" account, any fix for this?

They limited the number of programmes that you can watch for free. Only these ones are available in full: https://tfc.tv/category/list/5683/free-episodes-for-you
Hiya i had to reinstall my kodi setup. After trying to install tfc.tv add-on back. It gives me invalid username, even tho it's all right
Hi cmik,
Since yesterday and today the program list is not updating properly.  I tried Latest Episode and By Category, they are not updated. Yesterday some shows are updated but most of them are not. Today Ferbruary 2, there are no shows. However when I log in to the TFC.TV website there are February 2 shows. I have a paid subscription and I also tried the free/basic and they have the same problem. I noticed that logging in to the TFC.TV website there is something new that came out there. I specifically tried the TV patrol, Either going to Premium Show category there iare no February 1 or 2 episodes. Maybe TFV have made some changes. Thanks.
Hi cmik,
Since yesterday and today the program list is not updating properly.  I tried Latest Episode and By Category, they are not updated. Yesterday some shows are updated but most of them are not. Today Ferbruary 2, there are no shows. However when I log in to the TFC.TV website there are February 2 shows. I have a paid subscription and I also tried the free/basic and they have the same problem. I noticed that logging in to the TFC.TV website there is something new that came out there. I specifically tried the TV patrol, Either going to Premium Show category there iare no February 1 or 2 episodes. Maybe TFV have made some changes. Thanks.
(2020-02-02, 18:47)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,

Experiencing the same issues...
Yup having the same issue, shows are not updating.

Thanks
Same here. CMIK we need your help.
Thanks for your feedbacks.
I’ll see what I can do.