Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2020-12-16, 01:48)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-16, 01:12)batch0912 Wrote: [ -> ]TFC (through cmik repo on fusion.TVaddons)

Any usage, discussing or mentioning add-ons which are in one way or another related to video pirac, will not be accepted on this forum. Read the forum rules (wiki) (again) where is points at the piracy policy (wiki).

So pick the words in your next posts wisely.
Got it. I admit I wasn't aware of that because I haven't read the forum rules. With that, I apologize.
Hello [mention]batch0912 [/mention] ,
Do you still have the playback problems for latest TV Patrol News?
I don’t have an Android box but it is working well on my Android cellphones for TFC.tv addon latest version.
Can you have a look in your Kodi logs to see what is the error?
Thanks
(2020-12-17, 14:05)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello [mention]batch0912 [/mention] ,
I don’t have an Android box but it is working well on my Android cellphones for TFC.tv addon latest version.
Thanks

There's no window that pops up stating that there's an error. The screen would just show a loading/buffering sign, then it stops and would not play.  All my three android tv boxes are behaving like this.  To all android tv box owners out there who have the TFC add-on in their Kodi app, can you please confirm if you can play the latest episodes of TV Patrol?
(2020-12-18, 01:53)batch0912 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-17, 14:05)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hello [mention]batch0912 [/mention] ,
Thanks

There's no window that pops up stating that there's an error. The screen would just show a loading/buffering sign, then it stops and would not play.  All my three android tv boxes are behaving like this.  To all android tv box owners out there who have the TFC add-on in their Kodi app, can you please confirm if you can play the latest episodes of TV Patrol?
The TV Patrol for yesterday did play. For today there is no posting for the latest TV Patrol, I check it on tfc.tv website. However when I tried to play the shows in the DRAMA category, through By Category I received an error. https://paste.kodi.tv/orilubudej
I posted the error.
To cmik,
Hi cmik, I just posted the error that I received from my Android box when I tried to play BY Category, Shows, Drama, https://paste.kodi.tv/orilubudej
I hope you will have time to check it. Thanks.

I am not sure if it is only in my box, I tired the search and it played all the shows that I was able to search and it also shows all the dates up to the current. It just too tedious to watch since I have to search for the title, or else if I use By Category it gives me an error. Hopefully it can be fixed. Thanks.
Hi cmik,
Is there any way to clear the cache of the tfc addon, because what I noticed, it seems that the menu is not updating. TV patrol December 18, is now posted on the website of tfc.tv, but on my android box it is only showing Dec 17, and it does play. However, if I go to By Category, Shows,Drama, it gives that error that I posted. I am using KODI 18.9 Leia and the latest tfc addon 1.5.0. Thanks.
(2020-12-18, 21:50)johnny2000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik,
Is there any way to clear the cache of the tfc addon, because what I noticed, it seems that the menu is not updating. TV patrol December 18, is now posted on the website of tfc.tv, but on my android box it is only showing Dec 17, and it does play. However, if I go to By Category, Shows,Drama, it gives that error that I posted. I am using KODI 18.9 Leia and the latest tfc addon 1.5.0. Thanks.
Hi johnny2000,
The Home menu has a 1 hour cache. But it is flushed everytime you launch the add-on.
For the error you are encountering, I don't have it on my side so may be the cache that has catch and saved a wrong response from TFC.tv.
What you can do is enabled Tools menu in the add-on advanced settings. Then in home menu, go to "Tools" and select "Reload Catalog Cache" > Do not load episodes data (select NO).
This will flush all the caches and reload catalog shows. This will not delete catalog data so you can stop the process anytime by exiting.
Hope this helps.
(2020-12-19, 00:39)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi johnny2000,
The Home menu has a 1 hour cache. But it is flushed everytime you launch the add-on.
For the error you are encountering, I don't have it on my side so may be the cache that has catch and saved a wrong response from TFC.tv.
What you can do is enabled Tools menu in the add-on advanced settings. Then in home menu, go to "Tools" and select "Reload Catalog Cache" > Do not load episodes data (select NO).
This will flush all the caches and reload catalog shows. This will not delete catalog data so you can stop the process anytime by exiting.
Hope this helps.
Ok, I will do that and will let you know of the outcome. Thank you.
Hi cmik, I could not play vids from TFC as it asked me to updated to kodi 18.0 and above.
I have update but I cannot install the TFC add-on now as it the https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv seems offline.

edit: I have downloaded the zip file and installed via local drive.
btw, this 1.5 version on kodi 18.9 needs input stream adaptive set to enabled on My Add-Ons setting.
(2020-12-21, 02:28)ybrik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik, I could not play vids from TFC as it asked me to updated to kodi 18.0 and above.
I have update but I cannot install the TFC add-on now as it the https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv seems offline.

edit: I have downloaded the zip file and installed via local drive.
btw, this 1.5 version on kodi 18.9 needs input stream adaptive set to enabled on My Add-Ons setting.
Hi ybrik,
Yes, I had to do some maintenance recently to my webservers. Now it's fine.
Yes, input stream adaptive is required to use TFC.tv add-on since version 1.4 on Kodi 18+
Hi johnny2000,
Hope this helps.
I'm having the same problem? After I enable Tools where is "Home?" so I can access "Tools?" Sorry.
(2020-12-24, 01:54)110218 Wrote: [ -> ]
Hi johnny2000,
Hope this helps.
I'm having the same problem? After I enable Tools where is "Home?" so I can access "Tools?" Sorry.

Hi,
The Home/main menu is the first menu you see when you launch the add-on. Tools will be at the very end.
(2020-12-24, 02:09)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-24, 01:54)110218 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-12-19, 00:39)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi johnny2000,
Hope this helps.

Hi,
The Home/main menu is the first menu you see when you launch the add-on. Tools will be at the very end.

Got it, thanks! How long is this suppose to take? Updating @7% after 15mins?
Hi!@cmik
Can you please fix the "Latest episodes" section. Thanks.
(2020-12-24, 05:49)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!@cmik
Can you please fix the "Latest episodes" section. Thanks.

Hi prettysick,
To be sure to reproduce, what is the exact menu label?
Thanks