Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That was quick! Great job on fixing it. I love the My List, I dont need to search for the shows its akready on the list. Makes my wife happy and pretty sure all users that use your addon. Kudos! Actually its better that the TFC program guide Smile They might copy yours.

Again thanks alot.
(2019-02-26, 02:57)Firejack2k8 Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed though that when I uninstalled the TFC.tv and reinstall it from my repo it does not download completely. That is when it says, "tfc.tv error check the log for information"

Hi Firejack2k8,

It is better to have the logs.
Have you access to the TFC.tv add-on settings? Please set the debug level to info.
Then install Kodi Logfile Uploader from Kodi repo and share your link here or in pm.

Thanks
It works great. Thanks cmik.
(2019-03-01, 03:34)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]It works great. Thanks cmik.

Thanks prettysick. I appreciate the feedback.
Cmik So I tried messing with my firestick again today and finally I got it to work!!! My only concern now is it takes a while for the videos to work. I am not sure if it is my internet connection or what. Any recommendation?
(2019-03-01, 23:33)Firejack2k8 Wrote: [ -> ]Cmik So I tried messing with my firestick again today and finally I got it to work!!! My only concern now is it takes a while for the videos to work. I am not sure if it is my internet connection or what. Any recommendation?

Hi Firejack2k8,
Thanks for the reply.
If you have low bandwidth internet connection, you can disable « Force best stream » in the add-on advanced settings.
You can also enable « Cache » in the advanced settings also to boost a little the loading.
CMIK!
Great I will try it. Because I don’t have any problem connecting to hulu, netflix, etc. they play right away. It is always taking almost two min to load the show and then buffers every 20-30sec.
(2019-02-25, 18:20)Growertz Wrote: [ -> ]Hi cmik! I’m watching the tfc on my Samsung tv and just to let you know or I don’t know if the issue that I had is only in my part, but I think the audio and lip sync is off. Can you verify about it if you guys are experiencing the same thing! Thanks!
 Forget your questioining! just figure it out and don't bother asking them. You're 
 just wasting their time!
(2019-02-24, 00:45)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-23, 16:05)prettysick Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. Thank you very much. 1 question though. Is there a way to add all shows to the library.
Thanks @prettysick.
No, you can only add one show at a time for the moment.

And, I don't think it is a good idea. There are more than 900 shows! It will take more than an hour to parse new episodes for all the shows (5 seconds per show)!

But if you really want to try, check if you have access to your useraddon directory. If yes, you can download this https://repo.cmik.me/tfc.tv/databases/library.db file and place it in 
...\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.tfctv\library.db

Hi @prettysick,
Have you tried to load the library.db file?
Do you have a feedback to share about this?
Thanks in advance and for using this addon.
Version 1.1.0 is out with minor bug fixes, optimizations and small features (you can now choose stream resolution, and starting to add more meta data).
There will be more to come.
If you haves ideas, do not hesitate to share. Smile
Enjoy!
Hi I updated to latest repo 1.1.0 but it says proxy stream is not active,pls help!
(2019-03-10, 19:18)lucid365 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi I updated to latest repo 1.1.0 but it says proxy stream is not active,pls help!

Hi @lucid365,
Can you reboot your Kodi?
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Hi All,
New version 1.2.1 is out!
  • Added search menu : now can search shows, movies, episodes by category, title, cast, date, year. If you are on version 1.2.0, please update to 1.2.1 to be able to use the search menu (fixed a bug).
  • If you use export to library feature, you can now see your exported shows in "My exported items" menu. You can also remove shows from library from context menu.
Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.
Enjoy!
Is it just me or you guys are also getting the “This type of media is not supported” error when I try to play “The General’s Daughter Fast Cut”? I have ATV 4k, Kodi 17.4, addon ver 1.2.1
(2019-03-17, 07:26)krunch3r Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me or you guys are also getting the “This type of media is not supported” error when I try to play “The General’s Daughter Fast Cut”? I have ATV 4k, Kodi 17.4, addon ver 1.2.1

Hi krunch3r,
Some Fast Cuts and iWant content use another type of encryption that are not compatible/viewable. Please see :
https://github.com/cmik/cmik.xbmc/blob/m...ive-stream