Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Same issue here as well.
Hi i just want to ask about my problem with tfc addon, it is always on endless loading, cant watch anything Sad
I also cant connect to the repository
You need to install by zip file.
I don’t think there’s a new working update so we just have to sit back and wait. 😊
Image I think because of hardware acceleration
That setting was no dice for me.
Image still wont work even if i turn off the hardware acceleration
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Does it have something to do with input steam adaptive add-on?
Good morning

When I try to watch a video it just shows an empty screen with 2 dots to move up a level. I see this in the logs:

2023-07-09 08:32:48.319 T:4949    error <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'str' object has no attribute 'get'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.tfctv/default.py", line 104, in <module>
                                                       navigator.navigator().showMyDevices()
                                                     File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.tfctv/resources/lib/indexers/navigator.py", line 291, in showMyDevices
                                                       logger.logInfo(device.get('device'))
                                                                      ^^^^^^^^^^
                                                   AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'get'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

2023-07-09 08:32:48.408 T:4948    error <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/?mode=16&name=My%20Devices&page=1&thumbnail=%2fstorage%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.tfctv%2fresources%2fmedia%2fdefault%2ficon_m.jpg&url=%2f
2023-07-09 08:32:48.415 T:4824    error <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.tfctv/?mode=16&name=My%20Devices&page=1&thumbnail=%2fstorage%2f.kodi%2faddons%2fplugin.video.tfctv%2fresources%2fmedia%2fdefault%2ficon_m.jpg&url=%2f) failed
2023-07-09 08:32:49.177 T:4951  warning <general>: Setting most video properties through ListItem.setInfo() is deprecated and might be removed in future Kodi versions. Please use the respective setter in InfoTagVideo.
Anyone had it working again?
I bought a fire tv stick 4k max to replace my old one. Kodi tfc addon works perfectly fine on the old one. I installed Kodi Nexus 20.2 and the latest tfc plugin zip file on 4k max. I am able to save my login credentials but what I notice is when I chose an episode for example It's Showtime. The blue circle keep spinning only. It disappears after several minutes but not streaming. When I press the go back button on the remote control and stop from option, then go back to play the episode, it shows that I watched for several minutes. Looks like the player is running on the background. Is there a media player issue? Or should I downgrade the kodi to 19.5 matrix version?

Please help.

Thank you.
(2023-08-20, 16:55)arlampano Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a fire tv stick 4k max to replace my old one. Kodi tfc addon works perfectly fine on the old one. I installed Kodi Nexus 20.2 and the latest tfc plugin zip file on 4k max. I am able to save my login credentials but what I notice is when I chose an episode for example It's Showtime. The blue circle keep spinning only. It disappears after several minutes but not streaming. When I press the go back button on the remote control and stop from option, then go back to play the episode, it shows that I watched for several minutes. Looks like the player is running on the background. Is there a media player issue? Or should I downgrade the kodi to 19.5 matrix version?

Please help.

Thank you.

Is your old one running on python 2 (Kodi 18.x and below)?
There is no more support in that version of TFC add-on and pretty looks like on this most recent version…
No, my old one is running 19.5 Matrix and 2.0.2+matrix add-on.
Looks like the repo is no longer working. I cannot install through zip because Apple TV doesn’t allow it. Any repo that I can use to install this?