Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oh yeah subtitles works in 1.3.0 very nice thanks. Real life saver.
Hello po. How do I turn on subtitles on firestick?? Salamat
(2019-04-30, 20:16)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]Hello po. How do I turn on subtitles on firestick?? Salamat
You will have to upgrade to v1.3.0 (I've just released it).
For me, subtitles option was enabled by default. On Firestick, while playing a video, bring up the on screen display (long press the button with 3 lines) then select subtitles and check if it is disabled.
It seems subtitles are not available for all the shows or may be delayed.

Enjoy!
Updated na po to 1.3.0. also subtitles are enabled pero wala pa din. Sana they do the stop uploading the subtitled episodes.
Thanks again

(2019-04-30, 22:31)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-30, 20:16)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]Hello po. How do I turn on subtitles on firestick?? Salamat
For me, subtitles option was enabled by default. On Firestick, while playing a video, bring up the on screen display (long press the button with 3 lines) then select subtitles and check if it is disabled.

Enjoy!
I meant *do not stop*
(2019-05-01, 21:43)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]Updated na po to 1.3.0. also subtitles are enabled pero wala pa din. Sana they do the stop uploading the subtitled episodes.
Thanks again

(2019-04-30, 22:31)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]

Enjoy!
As I said, some shows or episodes don't have subtitles or not yet (it depends on TFC.tv). What show have you tested?
You can also check in a web browser directly on TFC.tv (while playing video) if there are subtitles on your favorite shows.
Thanks
FYI:
TFC servers are down, even there website itself is down.
I tried it po sa mga 2 days old episodes.

(2019-05-02, 11:49)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-01, 21:43)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]Updated na po to 1.3.0. also subtitles are enabled pero wala pa din. Sana they do the stop uploading the subtitled episodes.
Thanks again

(2019-04-30, 22:31)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]You will have to upgrade to v1.3.0 (I've just released it).

Enjoy!
As I said, some shows or episodes don't have subtitles or not yet (it depends on TFC.tv). What show have you tested?
You can also check in a web browser directly on TFC.tv (while playing video) if there are subtitles on your favorite shows.
Thanks
(2019-05-03, 12:12)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it po sa mga 2 days old episodes.

(2019-05-02, 11:49)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
Thanks again

Thanks

For example, if you test Kadenang Ginto. I do have subtitles on that one, don’t you?
It's working now po! Salamat 😁

(2019-05-03, 12:31)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-03, 12:12)sweetkris Wrote: [ -> ]I tried it po sa mga 2 days old episodes.

(2019-05-02, 11:49)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]As I said, some shows or episodes don't have subtitles or not yet (it depends on TFC.tv). What show have you tested?
Thanks

For example, if you test Kadenang Ginto. I do have subtitles on that one, don’t you?
I tried to add idol philippines to the list and it said This none has been successfully added but it doesn't show on the My List.  Is there a limit to the amount in the list?  So far I have 16.  Any suggestion? Also when I do a search for the idol philippines it doesn't show, I type idol, philippines nothing shows.

Thanks for all the support from CMIK and others
is there a way to lower the bitrate/quality on tfc add on?
(2019-05-09, 17:22)rsemana Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to lower the bitrate/quality on tfc add on?

Hi rsemana,
In the add-on settings, you can disable « Force best stream » option. This will let Kodi choose the resolution.
Else, when selecting a video to play, display context menu and select your video resolution in the list.
(2019-05-07, 03:20)tonsan Wrote: [ -> ]I tried to add idol philippines to the list and it said This none has been successfully added but it doesn't show on the My List.  Is there a limit to the amount in the list?  So far I have 16.  Any suggestion? Also when I do a search for the idol philippines it doesn't show, I type idol, philippines nothing shows.

Thanks for all the support from CMIK and others

Hi tonsan,
I don’t think there is a limit.
Have you tried to add the show in the « By Category » menu?
In the home section items, it is sometimes not possible to add to my list.
(2019-05-09, 19:56)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-05-09, 17:22)rsemana Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to lower the bitrate/quality on tfc add on?

Hi rsemana,
In the add-on settings, you can disable « Force best stream » option. This will let Kodi choose the resolution.
Else, when selecting a video to play, display context menu and select your video resolution in the list. 

Got it, thank you!! Also, appreciate you making this add-on for us!! And thanks for great customer support!