Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [CMIK] TFC.tv addon - repo / updates / support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hope I'm mistaken but it looks like they dropped all (all? really?) current shows for the tfc.tv 'basic' plan subscribers?. Guess I'll have to subscribe to their paid service? yikes. Still love the tfc.tv add-on  Big Grin
Add on v073 not working ..login issue.
I have login issues. Using a firestick with version 0.73.
Subscription expired issue. My account works on web but on the add on it says my subsciption has expired. Anyone encountered this? Any fix?
yes having the same issues... i guess we just have to wait until cmik find a solution to this.  Thanks CMIK!
How is it possible to have my TFC.TV account working on their website but not on the Firestick. It says my subscription has expired whenever I open the addon on Kodi. Any fix?
(2018-06-25, 20:24)mendoza_arnel Wrote: [ -> ]How is it possible to have my TFC.TV account working on their website but not on the Firestick. It says my subscription has expired whenever I open the addon on Kodi. Any fix?
 Possibly have to do with the API in the addon, TFC applies some changes every so often to improve performance or security.
Same issue on login. Cmik will find a way!
There is 0.74 version on Github posted 8 minutes ago.
I tried downloading and installing it, but after the install it is still 0.73 version.
Hi all,
Version 0.74 may fix the subscription error due to the recent changes on TFC.tv website (in media request and response).
Enjoy!
(2018-06-26, 01:40)cmik Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,
Version 0.74 may fix the subscription error due to the recent changes on TFC.tv website (in media request and response).
Enjoy!
 Thanks for fixing the addon immediately, 👍my family are going nuts when the addon stops working 😅

Just wanted to ask how are you managing to adopt to their changes so quickly? Aren't there any some sort of obfuscation implemented that is getting on your way in situations like this?
0.74 is working but not yet available to automatically update from the repo addon. You need to download the file and install it manually. Or you can wait until cmik posted it on the repo
Where can  I download the new version?
I have no clue how API works. I wish I do and I will fix all our issues... hahaha.