Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@jurialmunkey

*Any plans on adding alphabet search to A:Z 2?
*please remember to add auto menu close

Thanks Smile
(2019-02-17, 12:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@LFLR - I was just talking about the increasing the size of the audio channels icon. I agree that the size of the other icons is fine. Definitely will be the default to have the path hidden and an option to enable showing it.

I think the slight increase in audio channels icon makes a pretty big difference:

Harmonizing flag sizes truly helped. The "sound circle" looks less off now.
This is exciting! I'm not gonna lie but the second you drop a beta version I'm moving to new version of kodi. This is the only thing that will make the whole experience great
What does the "Sound Circle" look like when the movie supports Dolby Atmos?
(2019-02-17, 16:56)Baubas Wrote: [ -> ]What does the "Sound Circle" look like when the movie supports Dolby Atmos?
 Considering Atmos/DTS:X are object-based, the codec flag should be sufficient, IMHO.
Lots of light pics. Dark theme available Im sure?
(2019-01-27, 11:36)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Image
 First post has a dark theme screenshot so I think it's covered.
This is gonna be a big hit, everyone is kinda getting what they want, can't wait for the final result.
just don't get shifted too far from your simplicity, it's what define your skins, we already like and trust your work, that's why we are here in the first place, and AZ 2 already took our hearts from it's first glimpses. thank you for that.
Does this skin support media colored icons..TIA
(2019-02-18, 03:25)Jay19802005 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this skin support media colored icons..TIA
No. Monochrome only. Coloured icons don't suit the minimalist style of the skin.
(2019-02-16, 11:55)LFLR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-16, 05:08)bryan1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-16, 03:24)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Reworked info dialog slightly to accommodate codec flags:

Looks good. Please have a on/off setting for the path please   
+1 
 +1 for excluding the path as an option.
Question: Any plans detecting from a Infoscreen if Movie contains several disks? I have some music concerts that have multiple disks (and I have not merged those .MKV's). I have scraped those OK into current Kodi library (using A:Z skin).
(2019-02-18, 11:11)tjsuominen Wrote: [ -> ]Question: Any plans detecting from a Infoscreen if Movie contains several disks? I have some music concerts that have multiple disks (and I have not merged those .MKV's). I have scraped those OK into current Kodi library (using A:Z skin).
 Why would you need to know the movies contains several disks, what do you gain from that? Surely you just need to know the length of the movie, the fact that its made up of several files is immaterial.
(2019-02-17, 01:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, no spinning discs or anything like that. @Weavus and @Blurayx neatly summed up the goal of AZ2 - Simple and clean, yet informative.

@iophobia - You're right, the double up of info is redundant. I was thinking similar thoughts almost immediately after I posted the screenshot.
I'm currently toying with the idea of putting some button controls in the bottom left spot:

Would you consider displaying disc art? Same position just without the animation... Maybe with an option to toggle it on or off
Will there be an option to get to the extended info dialog from VideoInfoDialog? Maybe with an option to do this by default?

By now A:Z supports „only“ extended info from cast list and closes the VideoInfoDialog. So I could never come back to cast list from extended info.