Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@jurialmunkey

Hi, Loving this Skin, thank you for all the effort put into it! I do have some questions though Smile

-Music OSD, the button in the context menu "Rate Song" is not working, what could be a solution?
-Menu, is it possible to make the favourites menu static, same as the video or tv show menu? Now it is a popup menu, my OCD likes the same structure in all menus.
-I'm missing a fast scrolling letter menu (keep pressing right) in for example the music albums menu. In the movies menu it is available, can this feature made available for the music library menu?

I do not mean to criticize your work and there is certainly no pressure involved. It's just how I use the interface and what would be some nice features in my opinion. Kind regards, Peter
@jurialmunkey

Thanks for this awesome skin! Really like it..

I have a feature request.

I have a pvr widget in my home screen wich shows pvr fanart to show what's currently on TV. Really like it.

I like to see this fanart as background in the pvr TV guide, and have the option to show this fanart as background on the homescreen aswel..

Will this been possible for you to add?
(2019-09-04, 11:30)vermope Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey

Hi, Loving this Skin, thank you for all the effort put into it! I do have some questions though Smile

-Music OSD, the button in the context menu "Rate Song" is not working, what could be a solution?
-Menu, is it possible to make the favourites menu static, same as the video or tv show menu? Now it is a popup menu, my OCD likes the same structure in all menus.
-I'm missing a fast scrolling letter menu (keep pressing right) in for example the music albums menu. In the movies menu it is available, can this feature made available for the music library menu?

I do not mean to criticize your work and there is certainly no pressure involved. It's just how I use the interface and what would be some nice features in my opinion. Kind regards, Peter

Thanks for the bug report. Not sure how I've missed those for so long!
Missing scrollbars and setrating should be fixed in latest:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....47-alpha6

Favourites is set as a Dialog by Kodi. It is possible to fake it to look like a normal window with a bit of work. However, I think a lot of people use it in a lot of different ways, so it is probably best to keep as a dialog as it may cause unexpected issues making it behave like a normal media window.
Is it possible to automatically have the skin go to the OSD when playing a music track?
(2019-08-31, 12:00)BoyBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Slick! I did notice when I enable blur (non-poster) and set anything besides default settings they randomly revert back to defaults while browsing my library

Edit: restarting Kodi triggers the blur settings reverting everytime, browsing inside kodi seems random
I came here to check if anyone else had mentioned this bug, it does seem the blur settings reset themselves to default.
First of all, love the skin!

However, i noticed something when using the Botchamania and Vimeo addons but could be in others as well. When i press the select button nothing seems to happen when it should either show a window of available links (Botchamania) or play a video (Vimeo).

If i bring up the menu and try to play that way it seems to play. This didn't seem to happen in the AZ Leia Mod skin.

Sorry if something like this has been mentioned before.

Using v0.9.46a6, i tried to update to 47 but it doesn't seem to be available in the repo at the moment.
(2019-09-04, 20:38)AsparagusTrevor Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-31, 12:00)BoyBobby Wrote: [ -> ]Slick! I did notice when I enable blur (non-poster) and set anything besides default settings they randomly revert back to defaults while browsing my library

Edit: restarting Kodi triggers the blur settings reverting everytime, browsing inside kodi seems random
I came here to check if anyone else had mentioned this bug, it does seem the blur settings reset themselves to default.

Should be fixed in 0.9.47-a7
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....47-alpha7
(2019-09-04, 17:21)dingdongdynamo Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to automatically have the skin go to the OSD when playing a music track?

Do you mean the visualisation?

If so, yes it is possible:
Skin Settings > Video / Music > Automatically open visualisation after starting a song.
(2019-09-04, 22:05)redw Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, love the skin!

However, i noticed something when using the Botchamania and Vimeo addons but could be in others as well. When i press the select button nothing seems to happen when it should either show a window of available links (Botchamania) or play a video (Vimeo).

If i bring up the menu and try to play that way it seems to play. This didn't seem to happen in the AZ Leia Mod skin.

Sorry if something like this has been mentioned before.

Using v0.9.46a6, i tried to update to 47 but it doesn't seem to be available in the repo at the moment.

Both add-ons work perfectly fine for me. I can't reproduce this issue at all.
(2019-09-04, 14:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-04, 11:30)vermope Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey

Thanks for the bug report. Not sure how I've missed those for so long!
Missing scrollbars and setrating should be fixed in latest:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....47-alpha6

Favourites is set as a Dialog by Kodi. It is possible to fake it to look like a normal window with a bit of work. However, I think a lot of people use it in a lot of different ways, so it is probably best to keep as a dialog as it may cause unexpected issues making it behave like a normal media window. 

My pleasure to report the bugs ans many thanks for fixing them!
(2019-08-31, 08:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-31, 05:39)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]One of the two updates I've been waiting for. The main update I'm really waiting for is Next Aired because I use it every day.
Thanks for the Next up update  Smile

That was actually the next thing I was working on.

EDIT: Okay fixed now. Added in:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....46-alpha4 
Hi @jurialmunkey 

maybe not the smartes question but how do I use next aired? Do I have to add it as a widget?

Thx
(2019-09-05, 19:30)effe.rnr Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-31, 08:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-31, 05:39)Blurayx Wrote: [ -> ]One of the two updates I've been waiting for. The main update I'm really waiting for is Next Aired because I use it every day.
Thanks for the Next up update  Smile

That was actually the next thing I was working on.

EDIT: Okay fixed now. Added in:
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....46-alpha4 
Hi @jurialmunkey 

maybe not the smartes question but how do I use next aired? Do I have to add it as a widget?

Thx
It's a script. You run it from program addons.
Hi, 

I like your skin but I have a problem when I switch a channel with my remote. 

I use a PVR-Addon to watch Live-TV. When I switch the channel wit the numbers on my remote, it works, but it doesn't show the number I pressed on my remote at the screen. 
I already tested it with the default skin of kodi, and it works without a problem.

I think it's a bug oder do I have to adjust it in the settings?

Regards
Hi there.

I have list view my movies. How can I enable plot when highlighted. I just want when highlighted the movies the list stays with the plot underneath the movie.

// sry bad et english
Good work. Appreciated.