Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-07-24, 06:34)Comma Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey  -  I guess this has crossed your mind, but how about landscape.jpg in sets view?

What is this view?
(2019-07-24, 06:48)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-24, 06:34)Comma Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey  -  I guess this has crossed your mind, but how about landscape.jpg in sets view?

What is this view?   
EDIT: Its a mockup.

Sets view, default in submenu, do you have artwork on the top row?
(2019-07-24, 06:48)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]

What is this view?

ActivateWindow(1133)

Yes, some improvements like this to the sets window are planned. Just haven't got around to it yet.
(2019-07-24, 06:55)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, some improvements like this to the sets window are planned. Just haven't got around to it yet. 
Cool  Cool
Anyone else have a problem with "similar to" in the info dialog... Mine used to work fine, but now just constantly cycles loading and doesn't load up anything from my library.
UPDATE: It's working just taking over a minute to load up...any ideas to speed up?

Cheer
(2019-07-24, 11:13)Starmanrf Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have a problem with "similar to" in the info dialog... Mine used to work fine, but now just constantly cycles loading and doesn't load up anything from my library.
UPDATE: It's working just taking over a minute to load up...any ideas to speed up?

Cheer

In the widget for "similar to" change the item limit to 25 or lower.
ImageImageImageImage

The same would be a lot to ask but if you could implement this type of view or details marked in the photo it would be great.

Regards, Thank you.

(2019-07-24, 12:08)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-24, 11:13)Starmanrf Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else have a problem with "similar to" in the info dialog... Mine used to work fine, but now just constantly cycles loading and doesn't load up anything from my library.

Cheer

They're talking about in the infodialog, not in a widget. Not sure why it would be slow to load though - a minute is a long time.
(2019-07-24, 12:41)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]ImageImageImageImage

The same would be a lot to ask but if you could implement this type of view or details marked in the photo it would be great.

Regards, Thank you.

No, sorry. There is way too much going on in that screen.

Any option to toggle between Genre or Infoline will be coming soon.
(2019-07-24, 13:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-24, 12:41)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]ImageImageImageImage

Regards, Thank you.

No, sorry. There is way too much going on in that screen.

Any option to toggle between Genre or Infoline will be coming soon.  
Thanks for answering jurialmunkey.
A pity that they cannot be implanted but I will wait to see the results of the options to alternate between gender or infine of the ones that you comment.

A great job.
Is there any way to override the colors/defaults.xml from config in user-data folder? my problem is that after every update of the skin all the content of the colors folder is replaced and I have to manually replace de defaults.xml file with my customized file.

I've tried to create my own colors/mycolors.xml file but is deleted after every update of the skin.

Thanks
(2019-07-24, 17:18)ezdakit Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to override the colors/defaults.xml from config in user-data folder? my problem is that after every update of the skin all the content of the colors folder is replaced and I have to manually replace de defaults.xml file with my customized file.

I've tried to create my own colors/mycolors.xml file but is deleted after every update of the skin.

Thanks

Skin Helper Service ColorPicker does support this, I believe, but the implementation may not be included in AZ2.
Hi @jurialmunkey

bug noticed, when you enable studio tags/genre option if there is a lot of writing it overlaps with the media flags.
noticed this on the big poster view

Keep up the great work Smile
(2019-07-24, 12:08)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]

Cheer

Hi, thanks for the response...

I dont get what you mean here, i didnt realise we can change the widget count on the info dialog lists...where can i change this value? 

Thanks,
Ryan