Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to retrieve AZ2 Home screen / Submenu icons after Kodi reset?

I brought back AZ2 settings and Home menu / Submenu items but can't manage to bring back all icons.

I found them in script.skin.helper.skinbackup but that folder being brought back to addon_data doesn't bring back icons.

Thanks in advance guys!
How do I change the episode screenshot back to the series poster when I press pause during playback?
How can i change SORTING for widgets in sub hub menu?

i have a submenu for movie worlds - example Marvel Universe and all movies have correct sort title numbers. How can i make the widget sort be title? because it show all Marvel movies random

edit: i talk about the ActivateWindow(1134) submenu hub - it is sorting everything by movie title ignoring sort title. is it possible to change this?
Is there a way to change which information is displayed with which view type? Under movies, info wall 2 has director, genre, and tagline but it would be perfect if it had director, genre, and plot outline.
Is there a way to set a single static background for when I'm focused on the menu? It just shows the fanart for the first selection in the widget. I'd like to just have a generic background when focused on the main menu and then have it switch to the fanart background when I switch focus to a tv show/movie. I think this behavior exists in arctic horizon.
Hi,

is there a way to combine in-progress movies and in-progress TV shows so that t'd just show all in-progress items on the same line?
(2020-08-22, 13:07)Romek_original Wrote: [ -> ]How can i change SORTING for widgets in sub hub menu?

i have a submenu for movie worlds - example Marvel Universe and all movies have correct sort title numbers. How can i make the widget sort be title? because it show all Marvel movies random

edit: i talk about the ActivateWindow(1134) submenu hub - it is sorting everything by movie title ignoring sort title. is it possible to change this?

There aren't any sorting options for submenu hub widgets, unfortunately Sad
(2020-08-31, 13:11)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

is there a way to combine in-progress movies and in-progress TV shows so that t'd just show all in-progress items on the same line?

You could use AutoWidget to make a "merged widget" out of them Big Grin
^^ Thanks!
(2020-09-01, 15:12)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]

Apologies, I watched your videos but I really can't figure out how to do this, would you mind giving some very quick instructions please? :-)
(2020-09-02, 16:00)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-01, 15:12)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]

Apologies, I watched your videos but I really can't figure out how to do this, would you mind giving some very quick instructions please? :-)

You'll first need to add a few paths (at least two) that you'd like to merge, by choosing "Add to AutoWidget Group" from the context menu on whichever folder you want to add.

Then, when pointing a widget in the skin, navigate to "Add-on -> Video Add-on -> AutoWidget -> My Groups -> *Your Group* -> Merged Path from *Your Group* -> Use as widget...". You can also change sorting method and item limit, but by default, the items are sorted by default, "one at a time".

For example, with paths A and B, the widget will have all the items from A, followed by all the items from B, item limit permitting. If you change the sorting order to any other method, all of the items from both A and B will be sorted together (by title, rating, random, etc...).
(2020-09-02, 20:02)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 16:00)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-01, 15:12)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]You could use AutoWidget to make a "merged widget" out of them Big Grin

You'll first need to add a few paths (at least two) that you'd like to merge, by choosing "Add to AutoWidget Group" from the context menu on whichever folder you want to add.

Then, when pointing a widget in the skin, navigate to "Add-on -> Video Add-on -> AutoWidget -> My Groups -> *Your Group* -> Merged Path from *Your Group* -> Use as widget...". You can also change sorting method and item limit, but by default, the items are sorted by default, "one at a time".

For example, with paths A and B, the widget will have all the items from A, followed by all the items from B, item limit permitting. If you change the sorting order to any other method, all of the items from both A and B will be sorted together (by title, rating, random, etc...).
Thanks! I'm not sure how to add the paths - 'In progress' movies and TV shows are listed on the home page but they aren't folders, they just display the movies and TV shows, so not sure how to get to the context menu to add them?
(2020-09-02, 21:16)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 20:02)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 16:00)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]Apologies, I watched your videos but I really can't figure out how to do this, would you mind giving some very quick instructions please? :-)

Thanks! I'm not sure how to add the paths - 'In progress' movies and TV shows are listed on the home page but they aren't folders, they just display the movies and TV shows, so not sure how to get to the context menu to add them?

Ah, you'd likely need to create your own playlists then, so that you can add them from the Playlists section.
(2020-09-02, 22:05)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 21:16)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 20:02)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]You'll first need to add a few paths (at least two) that you'd like to merge, by choosing "Add to AutoWidget Group" from the context menu on whichever folder you want to add.

Ah, you'd likely need to create your own playlists then, so that you can add them from the Playlists section.
Thanks - I've created two playlists but cannot figure out how to add them to autowidget - when I go to Videos>Playlists and bring up the context menus for each, there's no autowidget options anywhere there? Actually I can't see how to get into autowidget at all anywhere
(2020-09-03, 14:57)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 22:05)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-02, 21:16)LostBrit76 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! I'm not sure how to add the paths - 'In progress' movies and TV shows are listed on the home page but they aren't folders, they just display the movies and TV shows, so not sure how to get to the context menu to add them?

Thanks - I've created two playlists but cannot figure out how to add them to autowidget - when I go to Videos>Playlists and bring up the context menus for each, there's no autowidget options anywhere there? Actually I can't see how to get into autowidget at all anywhere

Have you installed AutoWidget?