Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-10-06, 13:24)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey, your implementation of colorbox is the most complete I have ever seen. Would you be OK with me adapting your code to use it in Amber? Thanks for considering this request.

Regards,

Bart

Yeah, go for it! Big Grin
@jurialmunkey Have you considered my request about adapting the Disney+ view/lay-out to fit in AZ2? It really is a kind of view that I haven't seen in any other skin or view and looks very nice.
(2019-10-06, 22:20)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey Have you considered my request about adapting the Disney+ view/lay-out to fit in AZ2? It really is a kind of view that I haven't seen in any other skin or view and looks very nice.

I don't really see how it would fit with the design language of AZ2. You're asking for a different skin.
(2019-10-07, 03:25)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-06, 22:20)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey Have you considered my request about adapting the Disney+ view/lay-out to fit in AZ2? It really is a kind of view that I haven't seen in any other skin or view and looks very nice.

I don't really see how it would fit with the design language of AZ2. You're asking for a different skin.       
Just hoped it could fit the design when using the top banner and the 5 collections both as widgets and then the rest being "AZ2 as usual".

So taking this:

And mixing that with the Disney+ lay-out, which would add up to something like this:

Where it says more in my example, that tile could be replaced with another collection poster, or a link to all collections, etc.
(2019-10-07, 03:42)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]

Just hoped it could fit the design when using the top banner and the 5 collections both as widgets and then the rest being "AZ2 as usual".

So taking this:

And mixing that with the Disney+ lay-out, which would add up to something like this:

Where it says more in my example, that tile could be replaced with another collection poster, or a link to all collections, etc.

Basically a banner widget aspect, with one banner at a time.
Sent 50 your way, @jurialmunkey, thanks for all your work!
(2019-10-07, 07:50)curael Wrote: [ -> ]Sent 50 your way, @jurialmunkey, thanks for all your work!

Wow! Thanks! Big Grin Angel
(2019-10-07, 03:42)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]

So taking this:

Yeah, a banner widget might work. Main problem is that banners are usually not that high resolution.
Okay, seems like it works quite well:

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....51-alpha6
I'm still holding out hope that we will get Fanart for Landscape Widgets for Episodes soon....

Here is the Default Plex player on Android TV : https://imgur.com/a/bbugY1c

For me, the beautiful ascthetic of AZ2 is ruined by the display of random screenshots of episode thumbnails. Fanarts look way, way better and cleaner.
Thanks @jurialmunkey

Looks great. Is it possible to set those widgets to (a small number of) fixed items or playlists, to recreate that Disney+ hub, for my collections?
(2019-10-07, 13:32)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @jurialmunkey

Looks great. Is it possible to set those widgets to (a small number of) fixed items or playlists, to recreate that Disney+ hub, for my collections?

You could play with Playlists, Smart Playlists, and/or Favorites to try and get the desired effect.
For TV show views like InfoWall, would it be possible to add the date of the next upcoming episode?  Or show "ended" or "continuing" if there is no date set. 

There seems to be space along the bottom with the studio/language.  Check out this reFocus view to see what I mean: https://kodi.wiki/images/6/61/ReFocus_thumbnails.png  Apologies if this has been asked before.  Thanks!
Beautiful skin. Two questions:
Is it possible to show only icons in the vertical menu?
Is it possible to autoscroll widgets if you have double or more widgets? I mean only the widget you select.
Super small request - Could we have an option for the corner icon in the Basic Horizontal homescreen be the Kodi logo? Or maybe just allow us to set the logo ourselves from the icon choices baked into the skin?