Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-19, 17:02)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]First, THANK YOU! for that wonderful, perfect skin! Modern, beautiful !!!

I have a request, in fact I do not know if it happens only with me ... But I noticed the source of the main screen "movies, serials, settings etc" The text gets very close to each other. I miss the space .... I think the AZ1 source was more clear ....

It would be nice a little more space. I will post a photo later as this is my screen. I use the kodi on a 75 '' tv so there's space left on the main menu ....

Yeah, this is an ongoing issue. Each method has its advantages/disadvantages and unfortunately the skinning engine doesn't provide the things I need to make the menu how I want. The spacing was an attempt to prevent the menu items moving around, but it's just not working so I've reverted back to the Aura style of handling things for the time being. There will be an option in the future for the fixed spacing style of AZ1.
(2019-03-19, 16:14)olympus Wrote: [ -> ]I've tried it.
I deleted all skin shortcuts data and created from scratch widgets for movie and tv show categories.
As far as I understood the location of the widgets is not stored in the skin.arctic.zephyr.2.properties file anymore.
They are stored in a xml file like the submenus.
This new method is better and easier.
The only thing I would like to also see (for widgets) is sorting methods.
I can't make skin shortcuts to make widgets from movie playlists sorted by year.
For some reason it shows them sorted by title.
It's not a skin issue, but I could bypass it in Aura with the sorting methods it has.

See v0.9.11 release. Sorting methods have been added
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha2.zip
Hello Jurialmunkey
Thank you very much for a wonderful, clean, fast skin ...
A request, if possible:
Personally, I like that the text of the synopsis is "justified".
I understand that certain people do not like the "justified text" because of the empty spaces left by some devices.
Could you at least put it as an option?
If it were not possible, I thank you for indicating what file I should modify. I've tried it in the Defaults.xml file, including a new line "<align> justify </ align>" but it does not work for me.
Thank you and go ahead with this great skin.
New Widget layout is much easier/better. Haven't noticed any problems so far.

I'm glad you noticed the funny cursor movement. I thought I was losing my mind  Rofl
Someone could tell me if entering "movies"
I could get on the main screen soon, 02 widgets?

I wanted to have two lines one with "recently added movies" and below the "Recently watching"

It would be possible ? Currently I have only 1 that is the "recently added".
(2019-03-19, 18:28)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]Someone could tell me if entering "movies"

I wanted to have two lines one with "recently added movies" and below the "Recently watching"

Make sure have Arctic: Zephyr 2 update 0.9.11
Settings > Home > Customize Home Screen > Movies > Widgets > add widgets you want.
No meteo widget?
In poster view the watched indicators and episodes left to watch dont show. In others views yes

Sorry for my english
Hi there,
Fantastic skin, loving how slick it is, is there an issue with loading trailers on movie library?, it seems to take an age to start a trailer, my internet connection is pretty quick

Tia
Apologies if this has been requested and answered before. Can we get weather and system info widgets please?
I don't seem to get any notifications on my homescreen (It just shows the Information icon but no text). Works everywhere else though.
(2019-03-19, 20:56)Giant_Midget Wrote: [ -> ] 
example scanning the library | looking for pvr information | installing addons.
These notifications?
In that option I only put 1 widget.
  For example "added recently" I want to put more 1.
(2019-03-19, 18:34)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-19, 18:28)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]Someone could tell me if entering "movies"

Make sure have Arctic: Zephyr 2 update 0.9.11
Settings > Home > Customize Home Screen > Movies > Widgets > add widgets you want. 
 In that option I only put 1 widget.
  For example "added recently" I want to put more 1.
Hi Jurial

Don’t know if it’s supposed to be like it but when using the aura style home screen you can’t access the sub menus normally without using the hub option in settings, you can while using the vertical menu?