Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-20, 01:30)Giant_Midget Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jurial,

Amy chance we could have an option for a minimal busy loader in header (similar to what u had on AZ). If it's not too much trouble? Thanks

There's already an option in the latest release
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....12-alpha2

Skin Settings > Miscellaneous > Minimal busy loader.

It shows in the notification area (bottom left).
(2019-03-19, 20:09)AsakoSR Wrote: [ -> ]In poster view the watched indicators and episodes left to watch dont show. In others views yes

Sorry for my english

Fixed on latest master (not in the releases section yet because there are still a few updates I need to make).
(2019-03-20, 01:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 01:30)iorifly Wrote: [ -> ]Image

on this screen I wanted two widgets

Not possible to have multiple widgets for an individual submenu item. However, you can set a widget for each submenu item individually. 
 This option has answered me!
(2019-03-19, 03:40)onesane Wrote: [ -> ]Loving the skin so far. I don't want to mess with your style or anything, but I have a couple of questions/requests to run by you...

1. I use the LoveFilm view for my TV shows, but in your iteration, there's nowhere that lists the title of the show. Could the item title be displayed somewhere subtly, perhaps at the top-center of the screen where is says "Title" in that view currently, or maybe a small bar the bottom of the center fanart image? Maybe the option to do so anyway?

2. In the Poster view, is there any way to not have finite beginning and end point instead of the wrap around?

3. In the Sets and Genres nodes (or whatever they're called), is there anyway to change the view to something other than that default with the horizontal lists?

Feel free to shoot me down on all counts. Beggars and choosers, ya know? Love your work. Thanks!

If you have a clearlogo for the show, it will display in the bottom right

All the other issues are fixed on latest.
possible alphabet strip issue:

I can not move the cursor from one letter to another one without going through all the movies
Any chance of adding a view similar to Big Icons from AZ1? Or maybe getting the ClearLogo added in the Poster view?
(2019-03-20, 03:51)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]possible alphabet strip issue:

I can not move the cursor from one letter to another one without going through all the movies

It's not actually an alphabet strip - it's just a scrollbar disguised as one. I've been finding the alphabet strip taxing on resources and buggy, so that was my alternative.
(2019-03-20, 04:25)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of adding a view similar to Big Icons from AZ1? Or maybe getting the ClearLogo added in the Poster view?

Poster view is similar to BigIcons... Huh
(2019-03-20, 04:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-20, 04:25)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance of adding a view similar to Big Icons from AZ1? Or maybe getting the ClearLogo added in the Poster view?

Poster view is similar to BigIcons... Huh  
Yes, but there's no ClearArt

AZ1                                                                                                                                                                                       AZ2
Image  Image
Just noticed there doesn't seem to be an RPI_HEVC icon for H265 on the raspberry pi. AZ1 had the icon btw.
Also I've been missing the shortcut to leave a widget menu and go back to the Main options with the up or down keys that was in AZ1 I can use the back button but the up and down keys are obviously closer to left and right and it's more fluid that way.

So I'd suppose if multiple widgets exist per page when you get to the highest or lowest widget when going one further that would then reselect the main option for those widgets like movies or TV shows.
Is artist slideshow current not supported? Because I have images of artists in my fanart folders and have check marked artist slideshow in the settings, but nothing shows up.
(2019-03-20, 05:50)Skittles9823 Wrote: [ -> ]Just noticed there doesn't seem to be an RPI_HEVC icon for H265 on the raspberry pi. AZ1 had the icon btw.

Every codec flag that was in AZ1 is in AZ2.
(2019-03-20, 05:58)Skittles9823 Wrote: [ -> ]Also I've been missing the shortcut to leave a widget menu and go back to the Main options with the up or down keys that was in AZ1 I can use the back button but the up and down keys are obviously closer to left and right and it's more fluid that way.

So I'd suppose if multiple widgets exist per page when you get to the highest or lowest widget when going one further that would then reselect the main option for those widgets like movies or TV shows.

I had this behaviour initially. However, I found the multiple widgets made navigation confusing- it makes it so you aren't sure if pressing down is going to reveal another widget or take you back to the main menu. With one widget it was fine because the behaviour was consistent (press down/up/back and go to main menu), but with multiple widgets the behaviour becomes inconsistent (down might go to another widget or might open the menu).
(2019-03-20, 06:31)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]Is artist slideshow current not supported? Because I have images of artists in my fanart folders and have check marked artist slideshow in the settings, but nothing shows up.

Working fine for me: