Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy jurial how are you, you're really going on with the release, every day something new Smile

I have have question:

1. Could you add an icon  in the PVR channel fullscreen to come directly to the channels on the left side like it was in AZ1? And the moving between the channel groups with left/rigtht?

It was a great shortcut in AZ1 and im missing it. Smile

here a picture:

And 2.:

Could you also add a scrollbar as furniture in the PVR channels? 

Thank you a lot Smile))

Kind regards
(2019-04-02, 10:17)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 10:03)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 09:30)Weavus Wrote: [ -> ]It's an option in Kodi https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings/Media/Vi...ect_action

doesn't happen for tv show and music  

Not possible sorry. Skins can't override default actions in the library.  

o, I didn't know that. must be one of the drawbacks of kodi. thanks for informing, though.
(2019-04-02, 10:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-01, 13:49)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ] 
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, the option makes the showcase views use the same alignment as Aura.
I thought so, but it confused me a little as it was not an entirely new view. Perhaps naming this specific option differently, like it is done with mediainfo viewtypes, would make it clearer.
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]No, it's a bad idea to have many views as it makes the skin heavier. Every view that is created is loaded into memory and then shown depending on a visibility condition. Having an option to instead swap views makes the skin much lighter - this is the same reason why I had options in AZ1 for enabling certain parts of views rather than just have separate views for the slightly modified view.
Aha, didn't know that, but that makes a lot of sense. Could you place all "position swap options" directly under each other in the skin menu, instead of some options between them?
(2019-04-01, 02:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not maintaining the repo, drinfernoo is. He has said he will try to do nightly updates. Github will always have the most recent release and repo will always lag slightly behind. You can always install from github if you want the most recent release. 
Yes, I know that, and that is entirely understandable and ok. Just read something about 0.9.20 and tried to update using the repo. It is great to have a jurial-repo

Thanks for explaining. All clear now! 👍😊 

I'm not sure how else to name the option. It currently states "Use Aura style showcase viewtypes" - I don't know how to make it any clearer. If you have a suggestion for what the text should read, I'm all ears.

Good suggestion about grouping the viewtype modifier options together, will do. 

You're welcome.

Perhaps name it alike the other option: "swap info and list positions/posters in showcase viewtypes"
hello , jurial. can u please use this osd-dim image which you use for videos osd instead of the vignette in the music osd, ofcourse just a bit shortened. I don't seem to be a big fan of the vignette. ofcourse, ultimate decision is your's to make Smile 

hello jurial, it is possible to provide sources from the file manager also for the startup video?
thanx
(2019-04-02, 13:41)dargnine Wrote: [ -> ]Hy jurial how are you, you're really going on with the release, every day something new Smile

I have have question:

1. Could you add an icon  in the PVR channel fullscreen to come directly to the channels on the left side like it was in AZ1? And the moving between the channel groups with left/rigtht?

It was a great shortcut in AZ1 and im missing it. Smile

here a picture:

And 2.:

Could you also add a scrollbar as furniture in the PVR channels? 

Thank you a lot Smile))

Kind regards

+1
Thanks
(2019-04-02, 02:01)Hinkel Wrote: [ -> ]Hi @jurialmunkey.
Wonderful skin, congratulations and thanks for sharing.
Any chance on implementing the channel button in pvr osd?

@jurialmunkey,
If you do not understand my question, I'm sorry for bad English. Thank you so much for your work.
I have a doubt, I hope you do not mind. Can the font size of the skin be bigger? Huh
glitch report: for strange reasons albums by other artists are showing up below their description:

Small bug when you have 'flatten if only one season' on and then turn if off. It makes the episodes of the last seen series appear in the season view (not of the series you're trying to see). Not sure if that's clear :p
(2019-04-02, 15:39)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 10:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-01, 13:49)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]I thought so, but it confused me a little as it was not an entirely new view. Perhaps naming this specific option differently, like it is done with mediainfo viewtypes, would make it clearer.
Aha, didn't know that, but that makes a lot of sense. Could you place all "position swap options" directly under each other in the skin menu, instead of some options between them?
Yes, I know that, and that is entirely understandable and ok. Just read something about 0.9.20 and tried to update using the repo. It is great to have a jurial-repo

Thanks for explaining. All clear now! 👍😊 

I'm not sure how else to name the option. It currently states "Use Aura style showcase viewtypes" - I don't know how to make it any clearer. If you have a suggestion for what the text should read, I'm all ears.

You're welcome.

Perhaps name it alike the other option: "swap info and list positions/posters in showcase viewtypes"

But that's not what it does.
(2019-04-02, 21:52)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]Small bug when you have 'flatten if only one season' on and then turn if off. It makes the episodes of the last seen series appear in the season view (not of the series you're trying to see). Not sure if that's clear :p

I can't reproduce this issue.
(2019-04-02, 21:48)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]glitch report: for strange reasons albums by other artists are showing up below their description:

The artist probably features on a song on that album.

I can change it to only show albumartist if that would be prefered (i.e. artist of the whole album).
(2019-04-03, 00:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 15:39)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-02, 10:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure how else to name the option. It currently states "Use Aura style showcase viewtypes" - I don't know how to make it any clearer. If you have a suggestion for what the text should read, I'm all ears.

You're welcome.

But that's not what it does.  

My bad, haha Smile

If I see it correctly, the plot goes up/down and the movie title goes to the left or center, when choosing aura or normal style.
For people not using aura, it is a bit vague what the option does, though I do like the sound of "aura style". Wink
You could ofcourse keep the "aura style" name, or change it to anything like "image centered view", "showcase view 2", or something like that. Hmmm... I'm still not sure about what is better Wink

Another question: I've browsed the widgets, but can't find one that shows movies that are in cinemas right now or in the (near) future. Ideally, when clicking such a poster, you get an official youtube trailer of that movie. Is this possible?
(2019-04-03, 02:20)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]Another question: I've browsed the widgets, but can't find one that shows movies that are in cinemas right now or in the (near) future. Ideally, when clicking such a poster, you get an official youtube trailer of that movie. Is this possible?

Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Extended Info > TheMovieDB > In-Cinema (or Upcoming)