Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I remove the ratings next to the TV episodes?
This kind of post is made to report bugs, suggest improvements, corrections ...
You pollute by asking "how do we do this?" "How do we do that ?" !
Create a specific topic will be much more effective.
Thank you for the dev and for those who follow the development of AZ2
Am I the only one where the end time in the upper right corner is displayed twice when the video is paused? I get a begin time, an end time (which is the same as the begin time) and another end time which is correct.
Bugged?
@drinfernoo is there any way to update AZ2 with your Up Next fix from the file manager? I use xbox so can't install the github version by downloading it first
(2020-02-20, 22:32)ntilikp Wrote: [ -> ]@drinfernoo is there any way to update AZ2 with your Up Next fix from the file manager? I use xbox so can't install the github version by downloading it first

Whenever @jurialmunkey ups the version on the skin, I can push an update to the repo. Aside from that, I don't know of a way.
(2020-02-23, 04:59)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-20, 22:32)ntilikp Wrote: [ -> ]@drinfernoo is there any way to update AZ2 with your Up Next fix from the file manager? I use xbox so can't install the github version by downloading it first

Whenever @jurialmunkey ups the version on the skin, I can push an update to the repo. Aside from that, I don't know of a way. 
Sounds good, thanks for the response
(2019-11-18, 05:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-18, 01:24)NNate Wrote: [ -> ]I'm finally taking the plunge and am working my way off the default Estuary skin in Kodi.

I'm loving this one so far, but am struggling with artwork in the PVR Guide. I use TVHeadend for my backend and it is associating artwork with each guide item - I'm able to see them in the guide in Estuary. I'm struggling to get the artwork to show up in the guide in AZ2. I've seen fanart show up for movies in the guidein AZ2, but that's not coming from TVHeadend. Am I missing something obvious to get the backend artwork to show up?

Here's an image as to what I'm talking about.
https://imgur.com/wlUmDut

The skin doesn't support PVR artwork currently. 

Hi! Is there still no support for PVR artwork?
Does anyone know where I can find the font size setting for the Time display on the Home screen?  I'd love to make it a bit bigger than the Weather info, but I've looked all over in the code and can't seem to find where it is set.

Thank you for any help!
@jurialmunkey, fo you intend on moving AZ2 to using TMDbHelper over Skin Helper? One particular pain point here is that the service monitor from TMDbHelper and Skin Helper run concurrently for things like ratings and other metadata requests... but uninstalling or disabling Skin Helper means much of that metadata doesn't get displayed at all, since AZ2 isn't relying on TMDbHelper in those areas yet.
(2020-02-29, 08:15)swbrodie Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know where I can find the font size setting for the Time display on the Home screen?  I'd love to make it a bit bigger than the Weather info, but I've looked all over in the code and can't seem to find where it is set.

Thank you for any help!

I was wondering the same thing too. AZ2 is a good skin, except not so much for the visually impaired. From prior related posts, I understand it's too complicated a task for some skinners to tackle fonts in their skins. I don't think there is any motivation to fix the fonts in AZ2, especially since a new skin is on the horizon. To my disappointment, it too has very small fonts. I've gone back to the default skin, not just for fonts, but other issues related to bookmarks, that I don't like.
Hi,

One thing i cannot figure out..

When making widgets from moviehelper, like lists from trakt or trending today, some movies which I have in my local library pulled from Emby cannot be played directly through the widget, however others are playing from the same widget..

Can someone explain how to solve this please?

Thanks.
(2020-03-04, 00:45)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

One thing i cannot figure out..

When making widgets from moviehelper, like lists from trakt or trending today, some movies which I have in my local library pulled from Emby cannot be played directly through the widget, however others are playing from the same widget..

Can someone explain how to solve this please?

Thanks.

Apologies.. I meant tmdbhelper rather than moviehelper..
@swbrodie
@214b1

*edit* Sorry clock isn't made bigger

For Font Size, go to the 1080i folder in the AZ2 skin folder in Addons.

In Font.xml change sizes of font_small (3x for bold, regular and something else), font_tiny (2x), font13, font_statusbar and font_statusbar_bold.
In Defaults.xml change size for font_plotbox.

If you set fontsize of all of those to 32 for instance, that's a start.  Changes will be removed when you update the skin so make note where to change what.

Restart Kodi to see changes, or send XBMC.ReloadSkin() with a skin-hortcut or Yatse. Openwizard also allows you to reload skin without restarting.
(2020-02-19, 19:03)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one where the end time in the upper right corner is displayed twice when the video is paused? I get a begin time, an end time (which is the same as the begin time) and another end time which is correct.
Bugged?

Guess support for this skin is now on hold?
(2020-03-04, 18:39)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-02-19, 19:03)mark_dj Wrote: [ -> ]Am I the only one where the end time in the upper right corner is displayed twice when the video is paused? I get a begin time, an end time (which is the same as the begin time) and another end time which is correct.
Bugged?

Guess support for this skin is now on hold?

@jurialmunkey has made no statement of the sort. There's just other stuff going on.