Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bug? Glitch? When I load my shows or movies anything I have seen has a green check mark but if I enter into one of them and then back out all the green check marks turn to blue stars.
@jurialmunkey in Arctic Zephyr 1 unaired show episodes have the title font at a right pitch so we can tell that the shows haven't aired yet. All of Arctic Zephyr 2s show titles are the same font wether they have aired or not. Could you please fix this?
I'm trying out AZ2 on my Shield TV Pro and wanted to know if I'm missing something.....  Is there no longer an "exit" to get out of Kodi anymore?
@jurialmunkey I had to add my own playlist to \Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.2\extras\playlists, instead of the normal userdata\playlists folder for them to be found and work when creating submenus. Is that a bug, or normal behaviour?

Could you perhaps add some other logo's for the submenus? I feel there is no really suited logo for the imdb top 250 playlist, for moviesets, for cartoons or for in progress movies. Or, if not, where do I put my own, and what specifcs do they need to fit the design policy?
Just wanted to says thank you for your work on this skin. Very classy skin and brings Kodi to a new level. Can’t wait to see where you are headed with this!
(2019-03-25, 23:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Have you modified the skin to use the track naming template? Or are you in files mode or something like that?
Because the play icon works fine on my end...

Hmm. Probs due to being in files mode. Haven't really found a good way to organise my music library other then shortcuts to my genre folders.
(2019-03-26, 01:40)jondr13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying out AZ2 on my Shield TV Pro and wanted to know if I'm missing something.....  Is there no longer an "exit" to get out of Kodi anymore?

Do you mean the "Power" home menu item? You can just add one if there isn't.
(2019-03-26, 01:40)jondr13 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying out AZ2 on my Shield TV Pro and wanted to know if I'm missing something.....  Is there no longer an "exit" to get out of Kodi anymore?

Regardless of skin, I've always used the circle button on the remote to go back to the main nVidia shield menu, which keeps Kodi running in the background - and if I wanted to close it completely, I'd double-click the circle button to bring up all running apps and just close it from there.

Just another option from @drinfernoo's suggestion of manually adding an exit/close button.
(2019-03-26, 04:58)Skittles9823 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-25, 23:00)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Have you modified the skin to use the track naming template? Or are you in files mode or something like that?
Because the play icon works fine on my end...

Hmm. Probs due to being in files mode. Haven't really found a good way to organise my music library other then shortcuts to my genre folders.

Add all your music to the library and then use library node editor to create nodes with content rules based upon path.
(2019-03-26, 01:38)Baubas Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey in Arctic Zephyr 1 unaired show episodes have the title font at a right pitch so we can tell that the shows haven't aired yet. All of Arctic Zephyr 2s show titles are the same font wether they have aired or not. Could you please fix this?

Not a skin issue. Whatever add-on you are using is likely not filling the ListItem.Title field with the same formatting it does for ListItem.Label
Regardless, add-ons should not be adding formatting to labels. Considering it is mainly banned piracy add-ons that do this text manipulation of labels, I'm not remotely interested in making sure that it works correctly. Go complain to the add-on authors.
(2019-03-26, 02:00)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey I had to add my own playlist to \Kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.2\extras\playlists, instead of the normal userdata\playlists folder for them to be found and work when creating submenus. Is that a bug, or normal behaviour?

Could you perhaps add some other logo's for the submenus? I feel there is no really suited logo for the imdb top 250 playlist, for moviesets, for cartoons or for in progress movies. Or, if not, where do I put my own, and what specifcs do they need to fit the design policy?

How are you adding the playlist to the menu?
Playlists in Userdata showup fine for me:
"Choose item for menu > Video Library > Playlists > My playlist"

I use icons from https://iconmonstr.com/
Let me know which icons you would like to add and I can add them.
(2019-03-25, 09:06)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]hello jurial, 

The square boxes containing the artist/album/etc images, as you can see below, does not contain the whole image when Kodi is not in full screen. As you can see, the background of the squares are visible through both sides of the images.

Skin doesn't support screen aspect ratios other than 16:9
(2019-03-26, 00:07)thomasfl Wrote: [ -> ]Ok - I misunderstood the concept ... found it now.

But do I understand correctly that the Background is a per-menu-item setting? In A:Z1 I could set a Multi Image as Fallback Widget across all menu items.

Can you test v0.9.17 - there are options now to set fallback image for home screen.
Hello jurial, I have got a query about Music OSD.

As you can see, I have not assigned any seconds (i.e. time) in the settings to close the OSD. So if I want the OSD (along with the album art, artist name, etc) to remain displayed like in the 2nd picture, how can I do it?

Bug report:

When setting images as fallback or for menu-items they only get blurred, when "Use Fanart" is enabled.