Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm having an issue with the "Random" widgets, "Random TV Shows", "Random Movies" etc. Items I have deleted from my library and cleaned still show up in these widgets, I've tried both the Default Widgets one and the one from Skin Helper and both have the same issue.

Is this a skin or Kodi issue?
Is embycon supported in this skin?
(2019-11-12, 08:25)LeVvE Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having an issue with the "Random" widgets, "Random TV Shows", "Random Movies" etc. Items I have deleted from my library and cleaned still show up in these widgets, I've tried both the Default Widgets one and the one from Skin Helper and both have the same issue.

Is this a skin or Kodi issue?

The "Default" widgets are all just smart playlists - so if items that have been removed from the library are showing up there after restarting then it is some issue with the Kodi database not being cleaned properly. Definitely not a skin issue.
(2019-11-12, 06:36)Ricks Wrote: [ -> ]I have a widget "Recently Added TV Shows" and when I click on a show, it takes me to a list of all shows with the selected show highlighted. In Aura skin if I select the same item, it takes me directly into that show. I can't for the life of me find a setting to control this. Can anyone help? Thanks

That shouldn't be happening. Default recently added tv shows widget works properly for me. How are you setting the widget?
(2019-11-12, 11:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 06:36)Ricks Wrote: [ -> ]I have a widget "Recently Added TV Shows" and when I click on a show, it takes me to a list of all shows with the selected show highlighted. In Aura skin if I select the same item, it takes me directly into that show. I can't for the life of me find a setting to control this. Can anyone help? Thanks

That shouldn't be happening. Default recently added tv shows widget works properly for me. How are you setting the widget?

OK, it's working now. I've spent weeks trying to sort that but I deleted and recreated the widget and now it works. I have a further question, on episode widgets, is it possible to have the season and episode number on the label? Thanks!
Sorry if this has been asked, but I can't find it via search.   Is there a way to show the currently playing video in an small box in the corner when viewing the PVR channel guide?
(2019-11-12, 11:37)Ricks Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 11:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

OK, it's working now. I've spent weeks trying to sort that but I deleted and recreated the widget and now it works. I have a further question, on episode widgets, is it possible to have the season and episode number on the label? Thanks!

Already does for me:
https://i.imgur.com/h1bFWas.jpg
(2019-11-12, 22:18)carlog Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been asked, but I can't find it via search.   Is there a way to show the currently playing video in an small box in the corner when viewing the PVR channel guide?

No. It crashes some Android devices, so I don't include the option.
(2019-11-13, 02:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 11:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]That shouldn't be happening. Default recently added tv shows widget works properly for me. How are you setting the widget?

Already does for me:
Thanks, I got it working via a setting in my addon. Cheers
(2019-11-13, 02:01)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 11:10)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]That shouldn't be happening. Default recently added tv shows widget works properly for me. How are you setting the widget?

Already does for me:

That banner widget looks so nice Big Grin
@jurialmunkey    Is it possible to restrict  the "Recommended Movies" widget to a playlist?
@jurialmunkey, I would like to turn off fanart, but doing so also disables the fallback Images I have on my home page...

Is there any way to make it so, disabling fanart doesn't disable the images (as these images are not related to fanart, since I specify them from my own directory).

Also v1, used to show besides the clock, also the date (below the time)... any possibilities on adding this as well?

Thanks, and keep up the grear work
@jurialmunkey  - Apologies if I missed it, but is it or can it be added to have regualr widgets with the basic menu? I prefer the look of the basic menu at the bottom, but like to have recently added widgets for TV, Movies & Music showing. Thanks.
(2019-11-13, 02:03)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 22:18)carlog Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry if this has been asked, but I can't find it via search.   Is there a way to show the currently playing video in an small box in the corner when viewing the PVR channel guide?

No. It crashes some Android devices, so I don't include the option.

Is it something easy to make as an option that you can turn on and off, for those who have devices that support it?
(2019-11-14, 02:59)Aenima99x Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey  - Apologies if I missed it, but is it or can it be added to have regualr widgets with the basic menu? I prefer the look of the basic menu at the bottom, but like to have recently added widgets for TV, Movies & Music showing. Thanks.

No, it isn't.