Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-07-21, 22:45)omaramiromo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-21, 19:39)wowmk1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-21, 17:31)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]That sounds like the Trakt add-on isn't returning watched statuses for movies, for one reason or another. It could be broken, or just not turned on in the settings?

I will double check but i think i set that up correctly. Reinstalled kodi just to see if this gets resolved but it did not. I have no other ideas. Thanks for your help!

From my experience from the day 1 I use this skin. The tick mark for watched tv shows/movies will not show on the widget.. it only show if you browse in library.. i don't know if this kodi bug itself or the skin or my setting mistake.. hope someone have the answer.
It's because you are using an addon that doesn't set watched status correctly. If you use one of the default library widgets it will work correctly. It works perfectly fine for me.
(2019-07-21, 23:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-21, 22:45)omaramiromo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-21, 19:39)wowmk1 Wrote: [ -> ]I will double check but i think i set that up correctly. Reinstalled kodi just to see if this gets resolved but it did not. I have no other ideas. Thanks for your help!

From my experience from the day 1 I use this skin. The tick mark for watched tv shows/movies will not show on the widget.. it only show if you browse in library.. i don't know if this kodi bug itself or the skin or my setting mistake.. hope someone have the answer.
It's because you are using an addon that doesn't set watched status correctly. If you use one of the default library widgets it will work correctly. It works perfectly fine for me.

Thanks a lot sir for clarification..
(2019-07-12, 12:47)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 09:41)robjbw Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone explain to me why the "extendedinfo" is slow? Upon clicking a cast actor in the "movie info's screen", it takes a good 5 to 8 seconds to pull up the extendedinfo dialog. My internet speed and pretty good. If that's the way it is, possible to add a loading indicator so we know that it's pulling/loading the information from the extendedinfo plugin? Thanks.

Facing that issue, too. Delay is sometimes about 10 seconds.

Busy indicator would be nice.
And opening any YouTube video leads to an error „no video id found“ or something similar.

@jurialmunkey
What about this?
Busy indicator for extended info dialog would be nice.
And I have two other questions concerning info:

1. Bug? Starting a youtube video from extended info dialog leads to „no youtube id found“. From skins info dialog every video works.

2. Extended Info dialog provides much more widgets as skins info dialog does.
I have checked „similar, seasons, collections“ in the settings.
Seasons and Collection are shown in your info dialog when they‘re in library. While browsing through extended info dialog (after selecting a cast/crew member) those information are always visible.
Similar is shown just for movies in your info dialog. Extended info show silimar tv shows also (after browsing through an cast member to the same tv show).
Any way to get that improved?
Maybe you could open extended info dialog instead of skins info dialog (when checked in skin settings) and control the widgets within that dialog with the setting user has made.
(2019-07-22, 00:29)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 12:47)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 09:41)robjbw Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone explain to me why the "extendedinfo" is slow? Upon clicking a cast actor in the "movie info's screen", it takes a good 5 to 8 seconds to pull up the extendedinfo dialog. My internet speed and pretty good. If that's the way it is, possible to add a loading indicator so we know that it's pulling/loading the information from the extendedinfo plugin? Thanks.

Facing that issue, too. Delay is sometimes about 10 seconds.

And opening any YouTube video leads to an error „no video id found“ or something similar.

@jurialmunkey
What about this?

1. Bug? Starting a youtube video from extended info dialog leads to „no youtube id found“. From skins info dialog every video works.

Seasons and Collection are shown in your info dialog when they‘re in library. While browsing through extended info dialog (after selecting a cast/crew member) those information are always visible.
Similar is shown just for movies in your info dialog. Extended info show silimar tv shows also (after browsing through an cast member to the same tv show).
Maybe you could open extended info dialog instead of skins info dialog (when checked in skin settings) and control the widgets within that dialog with the setting user has made.
Nothing I can do about the busy indicator. It's up to the addon to call the busy dialog. Same with any errors in the addon - nothing I can do about that, I just skin the dialog to change its appearance - I can't change how extendedinfo behaves.

Likewise nothing I can do about showing other info in the info dialog - extended info doesn't make these lists available outside of its own dialog (likely so that it control the frequency in which these get called to avoid overloading the apis).

Also not possible to disable lists in extended info on a user selected basis. Extended info needs to have all list ids included or it crashes. I could hide them but it wouldn't result in any performance increase because they would still load in the background.

That so many users complain about extended info loading times makes me hesitant to include an option to force it open as it just results in fielding more questions about extended info being slow.
Hola, saludos.

Me encanta este proyecto pero tengo una sugerencia que no se si se a comentado antes, seria posible especificar en la biblioteca de películas el genero?? como se puede ver en la imagen: Action/Adventure...

Gracias.

Buenas se podria mostrar el genero de las películas de la biblioteca?
@HIS33

We are an English forum. Please also post a translation using Google or similar.
(2019-07-22, 09:12)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hola, saludos.

Please note that this is an English-only forum. Use tools like Google Translate in your posts where necessary.
I'm sorry, I wanted to apologize.

I love this project but I have a suggestion that I do not know if it was mentioned before, it would be possible to specify in the movie library the genre of each movie like action / adventure ... ??

Thank you.
(2019-07-22, 05:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-22, 00:29)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-12, 12:47)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]Facing that issue, too. Delay is sometimes about 10 seconds.

@jurialmunkey
What about this?

Nothing I can do about the busy indicator. It's up to the addon to call the busy dialog. Same with any errors in the addon - nothing I can do about that, I just skin the dialog to change its appearance - I can't change how extendedinfo behaves.

Likewise nothing I can do about showing other info in the info dialog - extended info doesn't make these lists available outside of its own dialog (likely so that it control the frequency in which these get called to avoid overloading the apis).

Also not possible to disable lists in extended info on a user selected basis. Extended info needs to have all list ids included or it crashes. I could hide them but it wouldn't result in any performance increase because they would still load in the background.

That so many users complain about extended info loading times makes me hesitant to include an option to force it open as it just results in fielding more questions about extended info being slow. 
OK, thanks for your reply.
But can't you add "similar" to the tv shows info dialog?
(2019-07-22, 10:10)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-22, 05:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-07-22, 00:29)loeffelpan Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey
What about this?

OK, thanks for your reply.
But can't you add "similar" to the tv shows info dialog?
Sorry missed that part of your comment. Yeah similar tvshows shouldn't be too difficult to add - not sure why it was missing in the first place! I must've just forgot to add it for tvshows.
@loeffelpan - See latest version v0.9.40-a3. Similar tvshows should be fixed now
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha3.zip
Sorry for the noob question but how can i setup the default widgets to read my trakt collection and display watched marks?
(2019-07-22, 13:04)wowmk1 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the noob question but how can i setup the default widgets to read my trakt collection and display watched marks?

By using local content saved in your library database.
Hi. I've asked this before but didn't get an answer. But how come for music videos there's only one view option? Possible to add more view types? Thanks.