Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to change the frequency with which extrafanart cycles in Music OSD? Right now it seems to change every 5-7 seconds or so and I'd like to adjust that to maybe every 20 or 30 seconds. Love the skin! Thanks.
(2019-09-06, 18:40)longscarf63 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to change the frequency with which extrafanart cycles in Music OSD? Right now it seems to change every 5-7 seconds or so and I'd like to adjust that to maybe every 20 or 30 seconds. Love the skin! Thanks.

Thanks, but that setting has no effect on Music OSD fanart.

I've set it to 30 and fanart still cycles every 10 seconds or so.

This setting [i]does[/] affect menu backgrounds, like if Home is set to a multi-image background rather than single image, then that background changes every 30 seconds (or whatever it was set for), but Music OSD background remains at 10 seconds no matter what.
(2019-09-06, 20:51)longscarf63 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but that setting has no effect on Music OSD fanart.

This setting [i]does[/] affect menu backgrounds, like if Home is set to a multi-image background rather than single image, then that background changes every 30 seconds (or whatever it was set for), but Music OSD background remains at 10 seconds no matter what.

Should be fixed in latest (visualisation slideshow now follows that setting).
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha9.zip
(2019-09-06, 10:59)damianar1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, 

I like your skin but I have a problem when I switch a channel with my remote. 

I use a PVR-Addon to watch Live-TV. When I switch the channel wit the numbers on my remote, it works, but it doesn't show the number I pressed on my remote at the screen. 
I already tested it with the default skin of kodi, and it works without a problem.

I think it's a bug oder do I have to adjust it in the settings?

Regards

I'll look into adding something to show the number. I always use channel up/down or channel guide to change channels - I never use the numbers so it is simply just an oversight.
(2019-09-06, 12:30)mport3nt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there.

I have list view my movies. How can I enable plot when highlighted. I just want when highlighted the movies the list stays with the plot underneath the movie.

// sry bad et english

Screenshot? I'm not quite sure whereabouts you mean.
(2019-09-07, 00:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

I use a PVR-Addon to watch Live-TV. When I switch the channel wit the numbers on my remote, it works, but it doesn't show the number I pressed on my remote at the screen. 
I already tested it with the default skin of kodi, and it works without a problem.

Regards

I'll look into adding something to show the number. I always use channel up/down or channel guide to change channels - I never use the numbers so it is simply just an oversight.  

To piggy back on this, if you use the numbers on a keyboard or remote to type in the exact time you want to fast forward to, the numbers dont show on the screen. It works but there is no visual of what's being typed like there is in estuary. Just tested on 0.9.47 - alpha 8
(2019-09-07, 00:45)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-06, 20:51)longscarf63 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, but that setting has no effect on Music OSD fanart.

This setting does[/] affect menu backgrounds, like if Home is set to a multi-image background rather than single image, then that background changes every 30 seconds (or whatever it was set for), but Music OSD background remains at 10 seconds no matter what.

Should be fixed in latest (visualisation slideshow now follows that setting).
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha9.zip

Thanks, @jurialmunkey! Works like a charm now. I'm liking the scrollbar alphabet, too.
(2019-09-07, 01:21)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-07, 00:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards

To piggy back on this, if you use the numbers on a keyboard or remote to type in the exact time you want to fast forward to, the numbers dont show on the screen. It works but there is no visual of what's being typed like there is in estuary. Just tested on 0.9.47 - alpha 8

Ah ok. I think these two issues might be related to the same thing. I never do seeking/channel-switch this way, so I've never noticed it!
(2019-09-07, 03:22)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-07, 01:21)Seattle2Nashville Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-07, 00:48)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'll look into adding something to show the number. I always use channel up/down or channel guide to change channels - I never use the numbers so it is simply just an oversight.  

Ah ok. I think these two issues might be related to the same thing. I never do seeking/channel-switch this way, so I've never noticed it! 
Most people don't know the feature even exists. I never would have brought it up had it not been for that previous comment lol
(2019-09-07, 00:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ][quote="mport3nt" pid='2883167' dateline='1567765818']
Hi there.

I have list view my movies. How can I enable plot when highlighted. I just want when highlighted the movies the list stays with the plot underneath the movie.

// sry bad et english

(2019-09-07, 14:25)mport3nt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-09-07, 00:49)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ][quote="mport3nt" pid='2883167' dateline='1567765818']
Hi there.

// sry bad et english

What you're looking for isn't a feature of this skin.
Hi @jurialmunkey, great skin. Why when I’m on fullscreen live tv and press o button, I no longer have codec info with resolution, fps, codec and so on, just info about signal strenght and some other stuff? On default skin this is not the case.
(2019-09-07, 06:31)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]@damianar1984 @Seattle2Nashville
Should be fixed on latest.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc....48-alpha4

Works great, thx!