Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for not contributing to alpha bug tracking here, everything works for me so just hacking it already... Is it possible to adjust the opacity of the overlay on background fanart? I recall it was possible in AZ1. The default is very good but I just want to experiment a little. I tried to change opacity values in the default.xml settings file, but for example setting background opacity to 00 just makes the bg.jpg layer transparent but the background fanart is still covered by a dark layer of something, and I cannot figure how to change that.
(2019-03-18, 12:11)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-18, 11:22)MitchZombie Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if intentional or unfinished? couple things I noticed.

Home menu, Spotlight items, Opening the Context menu removes the Fanart while menu is open.
Add-on menu, Can't open the top option bar to search for addon updates or change views.
Since 0.9.7 menu cursor seems choppy in settings and sub menu widgets. (white cursor)

Fantastic Skin! The Submenu and widgets are very nice  Smile

The fanart issue is related to this bug in core:
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/15348

Thanks for reporting the add-on browser issue. Should be fixed now.

I haven't changed anything about the selection animation, so I'm not sure what's going on there - might just be something completely unrelated like an add-on loading or something. 
Thanks for the update.
I played around a little and noticed the weird cursor movement only on the white Skin Default colour setting. Dark ones are fine.
First congratulate you for this skin is simply magnificent, the best. I have noticed a failure, in the main menu as horizontal, the bar does not scroll, I only see the accesses that I have in the first part, but if I go to the right, the horizontal bar in the main menu does not move. However, if I choose vertical main menu if it works. The rest great.
(2019-03-18, 16:23)Maximo86 Wrote: [ -> ]First congratulate you for this skin is simply magnificent, the best. I have noticed a failure, in the main menu as horizontal, the bar does not scroll, I only see the accesses that I have in the first part, but if I go to the right, the horizontal bar in the main menu does not move. However, if I choose vertical main menu if it works. The rest great.

Sorry I forgot something else and, in simple iptv I do not see the channel numbers, I think someone came up here a capture recently. Thank you.
Thank you for the fine skin.  

I am sorry to mention again, but would there be a chance, in the EPG, for program information to show at the top OR  bottom when on a show? (ie, not need to right click and hit program info in the context menu).  Maybe an option for it?  no need for channel preview.  See mash below (layered prog info over 2 lines of EPG, background happened to be black).   Thank you

Sorry, cant figure out how to edit. This would be more proper, with show info -- although still rather weak -- sports would be a best base example, to get teams playing.  
Hello again, I found a possible error I do not know if it is with the skin or some configuration.
Below a video to better present the problem.

Hi Jurial,

Will you be theming the Next Aired addon too?

(also when you go to Program Add-ons there is no way to activate the menu to change views, Lock View, Sort By etc)
Estaría bien poner en el reproductor mientras se reproduce la película el reloj de la hora que es, y cuando va a terminar la película, no sé si me explico, gracias.
Hi Jurial

Fab skin as always, was wondering if you were gonna include the widget options from aura? Will there also be an option to show logos in the views like version 1?

Thanks for making the Kodi experience so beautiful.
(2019-03-18, 19:32)Giant_Midget Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Jurial,

Will you be theming the Next Aired addon too?
 Yes Smile
The roadmap and upcoming features/Add-ons are on the first page.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2813108
First of all very beautiful skin. And the question: on first page HOME screen have two rows of posters - but I can't find how to do this.
Now I have HOME screen like left side on my picture - how can I make it look like right side: two rows of Posters or Thumbnails?
Thank you.
delet
Absolutely fabulous.

One issue I noticed.

For movies with Extras when scrolling down on info screen the text appears as "Special Features &Extras".

Also any idea how to get thumbnails for the extras?
(2019-03-17, 23:20)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 18:31)NeroBoron Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful and gorgeous!
...Oh my gosh that video lyric mode is awesome Smile nice surprise to see something like that

It would be great if the music views use the Kodi setting of the track naming template.

How can I enable icons for the home menu?

Edit: seems like swap list and poster position doesn't work

You can thank manfeed for video lyrics!
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308626

I'll add an option to enable the track naming template.

No icons in home menu currently - future feature Wink

Swap option only works for info views, not the standard poster list view (the idea was to have an option to revert info list positions to default AZ1). Maybe I need three options (Standard, Classic, All).

Nice Smile

I thought you planned go make one option for having posters / info either right or left for all views and for the Infoscreen as well 😅 I could live with the default as well, but would like to try everything on the right 😋

Anyway I'll report back in a few days after usage with a few issues I found so far