Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to unblur the backgrounds in the TV, Movies etc. Is there a purpose for blurred backgrounds?
[font][font]Please who could help me to show it on the main screen I have no way to do it, furniture codec flags, thanks[/font][/font]
have the titles below the posters in the widgets been removed?
(2020-04-19, 18:20)azs0025 Wrote: [ -> ]have the titles below the posters in the widgets been removed?

There aren't titles below posters in this skin.
(2020-04-19, 03:14)insync44 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to unblur the backgrounds in the TV, Movies etc. Is there a purpose for blurred backgrounds?

In Skin Settings -> Background, there are numerous options for the background.
[font][font]Hello, how would I have to rename files to show me 4k logo, it does not show me any logo and I have active codec flags[/font][/font]
(2020-04-19, 20:47)kiany Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, how would I have to rename files to show me 4k logo, it does not show me any logo and I have active codec flags

include 4k in file name
[font][font]Thank you very much for answering Edworld, I have the name of the file asi inside a folder toy story (2019) and the file asi Toy Story 4 (2019) .4k.mkv
but it doesn't show me anything[/font][/font]
[font][font]Edworl,It might not show because I have library in gdrive and files with final strm extension ...[/font][/font]
in the next update would it be possible to add an option to exchange thumbs from episodes for fanart? And Use the series poster when you can't find it for the season, the aura mod has these functions
Edworld, I think that strm files in the cloud do not allow to show information about movie flags dts, hevc, dolby ...
I think one way would be by including an nfo file inside the folder, someone can guide me, thanks.
Any reason why on the front page with recent widgets for Movies and Tv Shows, why some of the poster artwork is blank ? I have all the artwork in local folders. works fine on other skins
@jurielmunkey what i really would like is a good description for getting all ratings in AZ2.
There are so many addons that promise ratings scraping but which one should we as user use.
I honestly can't get through all the options anymore.
So a pinned 'How To' would be very appreciated to end the problems for a lot of users once and for all.
(2020-04-23, 14:53)joostzilla Wrote: [ -> ]@jurielmunkey what i really would like is a good description for getting all ratings in AZ2.
There are so many addons that promise ratings scraping but which one should we as user use.
I honestly can't get through all the options anymore.
So a pinned 'How To' would be very appreciated to end the problems for a lot of users once and for all.

The OP has an outline of what you need to do to gain ratings in the skin. Some add-ons may need API keys entered for then to actually grab that information themselves, but by following the steps in the OP, you should get them anyways.
(2020-04-24, 04:33)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]The OP has an outline of what you need to do to gain ratings in the skin. Some add-ons may need API keys entered for then to actually grab that information themselves, but by following the steps in the OP, you should get them anyways.

It's not so much the problem of getting ratings but more the problem of getting them the same with every movie or TV show.
For example i have a few movies that show Metacritic, TMDB, IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.
But most movies only show TMDB.
TV Shows only show TVDB.

All movies and Series are managed in Plex icw PlexKodiConnect.
I have looked everywhere but just can't figure out why some show IMDB but most do not. It's verry annoying.

See these shots of two different movies.