Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-11-24, 01:10)kaufman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-19, 13:46)kaufman Wrote: [ -> ]Still using this skin as my default, thanks for all the hard work!

Don't know if they has been mentioned before (I tried searching) but there seems to be an issue with folders/content in a favourites menu. Can't seem to change the view at all and also watched markers/indicators don't appear?!?
I have some content that I keep separate from everything else, audio, 4k demos, old wrestling shows etc and it's good to be able to see where you are progress wise.
The strange thing is if I switch to Aura skin I can then change views and the marked indicators are there as in every other folder. 

Not sure if this is a bug or if I can do something to make this work?

Can this be fixed at all please?
Thanks

Any thoughts on this? It's definitely either a bug or a feature not included in the skin (although why are there options to change the view if they don't work?) as the view change/watched indicators work in Aura with no issues.
I'm running Android Kodi 18.4 on a Nvidia Shield just to be clear.

Changing view and watched indicators work fine for me.

You'll need to provide the exact steps required to reproduce this changing view bug.
(2019-11-24, 13:38)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-19, 13:46)kaufman Wrote: [ -> ]Still using this skin as my default, thanks for all the hard work!

Don't know if they has been mentioned before (I tried searching) but there seems to be an issue with folders/content in a favourites menu. Can't seem to change the view at all and also watched markers/indicators don't appear?!?
I have some content that I keep separate from everything else, audio, 4k demos, old wrestling shows etc and it's good to be able to see where you are progress wise.
The strange thing is if I switch to Aura skin I can then change views and the marked indicators are there as in every other folder. 

Thanks

Any thoughts on this? It's definitely either a bug or a feature not included in the skin (although why are there options to change the view if they don't work?) as the view change/watched indicators work in Aura with no issues.

It's ok, I've realised what it was.

I had both the folders set to content None because they were not things I wanted to scan into the library. This was why the view and watched markers were not working.

I only realised this today but trial and error and deduction. Annoyed I didn't spot it sooner! 

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your time.  Smile 
Ok,
(2019-11-24, 13:38)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Changing view and watched indicators work fine for me.

You'll need to provide the exact steps required to reproduce this changing view bug. 

It's ok, I've realised what it was.

I had both the folders set to content None because they were not things I wanted to scan into the library. This was why the view and watched markers were not working.

I only realised this today but trial and error and deduction. Annoyed I didn't spot it sooner! 

Sorry to bother you and thanks for your time.
Hi, Simeone can help me??
How can I get the widget shown in the image? with shutdown options, etc.

(2019-11-25, 01:45)lualhdezo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, Simeone can help me??
How can I get the widget shown in the image? with shutdown options, etc.

You would likely need to create favorites or have an add-on that displays this content. It's not a built-in widget from the skin, as far as I'm aware.
Is there any way we can make clearlogo on widgets bigger, and in the middle?
(2019-11-26, 01:31)tinnyskillz Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way we can make clearlogo on widgets bigger, and in the middle?

Try Aura, it has this.
So I setup my kodi with widgets for the movie section and TV shows section on both my shield tv and windows pc, same configuration. For some reason the navigation through the widgets in the movie section seems to be kinda laggy whereas in the TV show section is buttery smooth on both devices. I don't really understand why... Why you think that happens?
(2019-11-26, 05:09)Japangelo Wrote: [ -> ]So I setup my kodi with widgets for the movie section and TV shows section on both my shield tv and windows pc, same configuration. For some reason the navigation through the widgets in the movie section seems to be kinda laggy whereas in the TV show section is buttery smooth on both devices. I don't really understand why... Why you think that happens?

More movies than TV shows in your library?
(2019-11-26, 07:08)drinfernoo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-26, 05:09)Japangelo Wrote: [ -> ]So I setup my kodi with widgets for the movie section and TV shows section on both my shield tv and windows pc, same configuration. For some reason the navigation through the widgets in the movie section seems to be kinda laggy whereas in the TV show section is buttery smooth on both devices. I don't really understand why... Why you think that happens?

More movies than TV shows in your library?

You mean more items in widgets or nember or widgets? On my pc they both have just 2 widgets each

Thanks

Hello, something similar happens to me than to my partner.

In my case the views change by themselves, I have to put the lock so that the views do not change. Any solution.

Thank you
(2019-11-26, 11:40)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-24, 01:10)kaufman Wrote: [ -> ]Any thoughts on this? It's definitely either a bug or a feature not included in the skin (although why are there options to change the view if they don't work?) as the view change/watched indicators work in Aura with no issues.

In my case the views change by themselves, I have to put the lock so that the views do not change. Any solution.

Thank you
Sounds like you found the solution... The lock exists exactly for this reason.
(2019-11-26, 13:27)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-26, 11:40)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-24, 13:38)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Changing view and watched indicators work fine for me.

Thank you 
Sounds like you found the solution... The lock exists exactly for this reason. 
thank you for responding.
if the truth that with the padlock I fix, was it curiosity why the views are singing themselves?
is a skin or kodi problem?
Hey @jurialmunkey,

First of all. Thanks for the hard work on this perfect skin.

I have a couple of widgets where I feel like 10 items are overkill.

Could you point me to the file I should edit if I want to limit a widget to less than 10 items?

Or if possible. Add the ability to input your own numbers.

Thank you.
(2019-11-26, 23:52)7Eleven Wrote: [ -> ]Hey @jurialmunkey,

First of all. Thanks for the hard work on this perfect skin.

I have a couple of widgets where I feel like 10 items are overkill.

Could you point me to the file I should edit if I want to limit a widget to less than 10 items?

Or if possible. Add the ability to input your own numbers.

Thank you.

I'm actually interested in the other way: I often feel like 10 is not enough, but 25 is too many. I'd love a more generalized solution (like a numeric input or slider), but I don't know that it works that way.