Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that when I click in Reset skin settings to default they reset other skins too (Amber and Aeon Nox: SiLVO are examples), but the opposite does not happen. This is normal?
(2019-10-10, 17:12)edjalmo Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that when I click in Reset skin settings to default they reset other skins too (Amber and Aeon Nox: SiLVO are examples), but the opposite does not happen. This is normal?
The button isn't resetting the settings of other skins, it is resetting skinshortcuts. Skinshortcuts shares its home menu setup between skins.

That's why you get an option not to reset skinshortcuts menus - that will just reset the skin settings to defaults but not the menus.
Hey, i need a bit of help from someone who is up-to-date with AZ2 settings, i use AZ1 and Kodi 17 for a long time and probably forgot howtos of simple things Smile
Wanted to test AZ2 on my pc before it's finished just to forsee any problems before installing on my main coreelec machine. 

I want a simple setup in home menu depending on the source/path, i was getting that in AZ1 with: customize home screen > choose item menu > video library > sources > *path* > and than choose movies/tvshows as needed.
On AZ2 i get weird view in home screen with this setup, trying to add tvshows in source

Action is pointing to 1.xps and the code is:
Code:
<smartplaylist type="tvshows">
<name>TV</name>
<match>one</match>
<rule field="path" operator="startswith">
<value>F:\KODI\TV\</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

Or should i just make an actual playlist in my playlist folder and point home item to that? I don't know what has changed in kodi18 or az2 so any info appreciated
The skin becomes better and better! Just one question: Will the RSS feed return to the front page?
Hey guys:

Just 1 quick question, is the Daylight-Nightlight mode working for anyone? Do I need to do something for it to work? Been using the skin since forever and never saw it changing my theme at any point.

Thanks in advance!
(2019-10-11, 23:14)darktanis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys:

Just 1 quick question, is the Daylight-Nightlight mode working for anyone? Do I need to do something for it to work? Been using the skin since forever and never saw it changing my theme at any point.

Thanks in advance!

It worked for me while I had it on some time ago. Smile
(2019-10-12, 11:40)curael Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance!

For me it is also not working but settings are on..
(2019-10-12, 11:42)Rijs43 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-12, 11:40)curael Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks in advance!

I think it depends on the version of the Skin Helper Service you use.

If you use the one from marcelveld's repository the switching works but with every restart of Kodi you get an error message on screen (or at least that happens here)

If I use the one Bingie's repository there is no error message but switching of the skin-mode does not work
(2019-10-12, 11:53)mozomo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-12, 11:40)curael Wrote: [ -> ]It worked for me while I had it on some time ago. Smile  

If you use the one from marcelveld's repository the switching works but with every restart of Kodi you get an error message on screen (or at least that happens here)

If I use the one Bingie's repository there is no error message but switching of the skin-mode does not work

Thanks, I will give it a try and keep you updated after tonight
(2019-10-12, 11:53)mozomo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-12, 11:40)curael Wrote: [ -> ]It worked for me while I had it on some time ago. Smile  

If only @"marcelveldt" would come back and straighten them all out Rofl
Yeah, SkinHelper version might be an issue. The code in the skin is fairly simple. When you enter the homescreen the skin checks what theme is set and whether the time is between 6am and 6pm and then uses SkinHelper to switch the appropriate setting. So the other thing that is a factor is that the change only happens when entering the homescreen from another window - I can't do a timebased trigger without having some window change event happening using just skinning engine (I could write a python script to do it but I'd rather not).

Here's the code that switches the colour scheme. As you can see it is fairly simple:
xml:
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ThemeSwitcher) + System.Time(06:00,18:00) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,SKINDEFAULT)">XBMC.RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setkodisetting,setting=lookandfeel.skincolors,value=SKINDEFAULT)</onload>
<onload condition="Skin.HasSetting(ThemeSwitcher) + !System.Time(06:00,18:00) + !String.IsEqual(Skin.CurrentColourTheme,Dark)">XBMC.RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=setkodisetting,setting=lookandfeel.skincolors,value=Dark)</onload>
Amazing skin, have used nothing except AZ since I saw v1. Is there anything planned for the PVR Recordings view? At the moment it's very barebones, no plot, artwork, etc similar to the regular file browser. Am hoping for it to be as usable as AZ v1's recordings view.
Ok, maybe i found a bug, if i try to add source in homemenu, 1.xsp is created but homemenu item displays the folder, not the content of a folder (as i linked in my previous post), or i'm dong something wrong, can anyone confirm?
(2019-10-10, 12:46)HIS33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Jurial

Request: It would be possible to show the gender of the movies, just as the year, duration, score...

Thank you and very good work.
We might know from this if you plan to do something, I'm very interested.
thank you and a greeting.
Do you have any plans to support Japanese language?