Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-03-31, 01:04)Lastpost Wrote: [ -> ]Still got issues with showing my custom playlists, only some of them are showing up as a widget.
All pointed to local library items, showing when I directly access them and also working as a background image widget.

They are working fine in Aura and Titan skin btw.

What are the playlists?

Also can you share your skin.arctic.zephyr.2/1080i/script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml file? You can PM it to me if you prefer.
It will help a lot in diagnosing the issue.
What are the aura views, I see in the settings. (un)ticking them does not seem to have effect, or am I missing something?

jurial, did you see my post about the alignment of movies that have no year mentioned?
Jurialmunkey:

Can you add some icons for top250 and rotten tomatoes spilt?

I'm working on this mod:
https://imgur.com/a/XPOIqUb
(2019-03-31, 01:36)Sjors125 Wrote: [ -> ]What are the aura views, I see in the settings. (un)ticking them does not seem to have effect, or am I missing something?

jurial, did you see my post about the alignment of movies that have no year mentioned?

views included in aura skin
(2019-03-31, 01:45)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey:

I'm working on this mod:
This looks good. I'll add some of this functionality.

There should be a "rotten" icon already for movies under 59% (tomato splat icon). The spilt popcorn icon is for user ratings which I don't think are possible using skinhelper/omdb. Do you have some other way of getting the rt user rating?
(2019-03-30, 19:16)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-30, 15:41)hoopsdavis Wrote: [ -> ]jurialmunkey, will you at some point include the option under Settings > Skin Settings > Background:  "Set Weather Fanart" option?

Everything looks great!   Another "Best Of" skin
Thanks!

There was some issue about choosing weather fanart where some packs don't work correctly, but I can't remember the circumstances - I'll have another look at it because I can't really remember what the issue with it was. 

Great!!   Thanks for taking time to looking into it.    Much appreciated.
(2019-03-31, 01:51)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-31, 01:45)Edworld Wrote: [ -> ]Jurialmunkey:

I'm working on this mod:
This looks good. I'll add some of this functionality.

There should be a "rotten" icon already for movies under 59% (tomato splat icon). The spilt popcorn icon is for user ratings which I don't think are possible using skinhelper/omdb. Do you have some other way of getting the rt user rating? 
you got mail

I think the best way to add this functionality is adding the option as you have in aura, each user picks what ratings to display.
I feel like the plot text below should be left-aligned rather than centered to be consistent with other plot elements in the skin (I also think it would just look better when scrolling through the library).

To clarify, the 'div' should still be centered, I just think the actual text should be left aligned

Russian font does not support? Image
(2019-03-30, 10:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-30, 06:22)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ] 
I've found that going into the special features addon and letting it generate thumbs there can help. 
I can't find any option called "generate thumbs" or anything similar in the SF addon Sad
Well, something very strange is going on with the ratings with the latest alpha release:

(2019-03-31, 05:33)shvecov2112 Wrote: [ -> ]Russian font does not support? Image
Try enabling roboto fontset in skin settings > library
(2019-03-31, 06:17)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-30, 10:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-30, 06:22)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ] 
I've found that going into the special features addon and letting it generate thumbs there can help. 
I can't find any option called "generate thumbs" or anything similar in the SF addon Sad
No I just mean opening the actual addon and letting each extra generate its thumbs by opening each folder.
(2019-03-31, 02:48)username145 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the plot text below should be left-aligned rather than centered to be consistent with other plot elements in the skin (I also think it would just look better when scrolling through the library).

To clarify, the 'div' should still be centered, I just think the actual text should be left aligned

No, I strongly oppose this. Its fine the way it is now.
(2019-03-31, 09:24)VikkiXavier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-31, 02:48)username145 Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like the plot text below should be left-aligned rather than centered to be consistent with other plot elements in the skin (I also think it would just look better when scrolling through the library).

No, I strongly oppose this. Its fine the way it is now.    

A perfectly valid opinion. There is some precedent for what I'm saying though, have a look at similar views in some of Jurialmunkey's other skins (the original Arctic Zephyr, Aura, or indeed anywhere else in AZ2). The length of the plot text of every film is going to be different, it can look messy or less readable when each line is of a different length, more so if the last line happens to just be a word or two.