Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks amazing and as an alpha already much more polished than other skins I've tried.

One small thing about main menu, when the current item is bolded, it shifts all items a little. Is it intentional?
Ok So I still having trouble with multiple widgets 

on the tv show hub and movies hub all works well

but lets say i create a menu item for youtube and have a subscription channel set as widgeet 1
then set a submenu widget 

the submenu widget does not show
@jurialmunkey
I want support for the AZ2 for the Mediaserver Emby. Is this possible or rather impossible in the future?
Thank you for the best Kodi Skin!
(2019-03-17, 13:32)Baxter300 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure this is going to get bombarded with questions once people start to use it so I’ll try to keep all my questions in one place.

Firstly, is it possible to change the aspect of the widgets when using a single widget horizontal menu?

Secondly, is there an option to control the font of the home menu layout? Currently when moving around between items they all move around due to the highlighted option turning bold, would be nice if there was a way to make them retain their position.

Other than that I’m absolutely loving it so far, running perfectly on a Shield, and it may just be my eagerness but it also seems a hell of a lot quicker too

1. Why? The widget is a fullscreen view. What would changing the aspect do?
2. I'm trying to solve this issue.

Good to hear that it is running quick. I've tried my best to keep the code as clean as possible.
(2019-03-17, 13:40)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]Am stuck on setting up "submenu widget hubs" , I have set a widget for each submenu item in movies section , set aspect to poster , have set "press down to access submenu hub" , if I enable "multi widgets " the submenu widgets i have set show on the main menu screen , but when pressing down to submenu hub , and highlighting  a submenu icon , the title of the widget shows below  but no posters show  ? disabling multi widgets clears main menu but still no widgets in submenu ? , have tried setting main menu movie action to submenu hub ( activate window 1135) and accessing submenu hub with single click but still no widgets ?

It's an issue with v. 1.0.17 of skinshortcuts which is on official repo. I'm using v. 1.0.18 from marcelveldt's beta repo. I'll see if I can find a fix for 1.0.17

EDIT: Should be fixed for 1.0.17 now. Can you revert back to v1.0.17 and confirm.
(System Settings > Addons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts > Info > Update (choose v1.0.17 from kodi repo)
ok tx , donated.
Awesome skin, thanks! Does anyone know how to set the weather widget for an item in the home menu? I searched default widgets, skin shortcuts etc but can’t find weather. Basically I want it the same as Aura.
I know I said I would try to keep everything to one post but I’ve noticed a couple of other things. Is it possible to set the widget limit to unlimited when in vertical mode? Also is there a way to stop the submenu from showing the main widget from the menu item?
OK got 1.0.18 , all working now Smile
(2019-03-17, 14:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 13:32)Baxter300 Wrote: [ -> ]I’m sure this is going to get bombarded with questions once people start to use it so I’ll try to keep all my questions in one place.

Firstly, is it possible to change the aspect of the widgets when using a single widget horizontal menu?

Secondly, is there an option to control the font of the home menu layout? Currently when moving around between items they all move around due to the highlighted option turning bold, would be nice if there was a way to make them retain their position.

Other than that I’m absolutely loving it so far, running perfectly on a Shield, and it may just be my eagerness but it also seems a hell of a lot quicker too

Good to hear that it is running quick. I've tried my best to keep the code as clean as possible.

Yeah it’s a dream so far. Maybe I explained myself poorly but I just meant so that when I press up I can have the poster view rather than the large title like in AZ1
(2019-03-17, 14:51)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]OK got 1.0.18 , all working now Smile

Should be fixed for 1.0.17 now. Can you temporarily revert back to v1.0.17 and confirm?
System Settings > Addons > Manage Dependencies > Skin Shortcuts > Info > Update (choose v1.0.17 from kodi repo)
(2019-03-17, 14:54)Baxter300 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 14:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah it’s a dream so far. Maybe I explained myself poorly but I just meant so that when I press up I can have the poster view rather than the large title like in AZ1

Future feature Wink Tongue

i.e. it's planned.
(2019-03-17, 14:29)enhde Wrote: [ -> ]@jurialmunkey
I want support for the AZ2 for the Mediaserver Emby. Is this possible or rather impossible in the future?
Thank you for the best Kodi Skin!

I don't use Emby so I wouldn't have a clue, sorry.
(2019-03-17, 14:46)ocarror Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin, thanks! Does anyone know how to set the weather widget for an item in the home menu? I searched default widgets, skin shortcuts etc but can’t find weather. Basically I want it the same as Aura.

Not currently possible. Planned future feature.
(2019-03-17, 14:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 14:54)Baxter300 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 14:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]1. Why? The widget is a fullscreen view. What would changing the aspect do?

Future feature Wink Tongue

i.e. it's planned.

That’s very cool, if/when that comes into play I’ll certainly be torn.. because I’ve just been playing around with vertical + multiple widgets and I love it. I did as a couple of questions about the multiple widgets earlier but understandably it’s gotten lost amongst the other comments! So hope you don’t mind me repeating here for visibility.

Is it possible to extend the widget limit to unlimited whilst in vertical mode? And is there a way to remove the main menu item widget from the sub menu view?