Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic: Zephyr 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2019-04-08, 10:58)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-08, 10:41)NeroBoron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-05, 21:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible afaik. Info is a separate dialog on top so it take focus.

That is strange, because in Estuary this works. I just checked it again.

You're right. I'm not sure how it is being achieved in Estuary. I'll have to investigate and get back to you.

EDIT: That was simple. Looks like Estuary doesn't have DialogFullscreenInfo.xml at all. I thought that was a required dialog, but seems like it isn't. Simply deleting the dialog stops it from stealing focus - if it's good enough for Estuary, then it's good enough for me.
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...alpha2.zip

Awesome Smile just tested it and works fine. Used it often within estuary to fast-forward in the infoscreen to a show I want to watch now and skip all in-between :'D
only thing I'd like to make this perfect is the large poster to the left/right in the info wall view rather than the description. other AZ's have this and pressing 'i' brings up all the plot details etc. anyway. 

pretty please....

also, A-MAZE-ING skin dude
(2019-04-08, 12:57)dingdongdynamo Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin, thank you. Is it somehow possible to choose audio and subtitle language on the Information screen before playing a video? I can see it detects the different languages of both audio and video but I'm not able to select a language without playing the video and then selecting the language in the OSD menu.
Do you know of any other skins that do this? I don't think it's possible from the skinning side of things.
(2019-04-08, 13:26)holydhaliwal Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to have TV Show widgets open the show at the season level, rather than showing the info screen for the TV Show itself?
Change your default play action in kodi library settings.
(2019-04-08, 01:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-07, 16:42)gatorchamp85 Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome skin and phenomenal work.

One question - will the settings widget from Aura be implemented at some point?

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...2/issues/3

Great, thanks.

One other thing I just recalled - in Aura, you could set unique icons/thumbs for submenu items. In AZ2, you can just set an icon that sits on top of the tile. I'd like to be able to set landscape thumbs for some playlists. Will deeper submenu customization be an option in the future? Thanks again for the great work.
(2019-04-09, 00:17)gatorchamp85 Wrote: [ -> ]

Great, thanks.

One other thing I just recalled - in Aura, you could set unique icons/thumbs for submenu items. In AZ2, you can just set an icon that sits on top of the tile. I'd like to be able to set landscape thumbs for some playlists. Will deeper submenu customization be an option in the future? Thanks again for the great work.
Do you mean so that a custom image for the submenu item will fill the whole tile?
(2019-04-09, 01:41)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-08, 01:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...2/issues/3

Great, thanks.

Do you mean so that a custom image for the submenu item will fill the whole tile?

Yes, exactly that. It would be awesome if the options could mirror the widget options for aspect, etc.

Great, thanks.

If this is what I'm thinking of, I would love this option as well. The submenu hub is something I've been trying to recreate for years with no success to get it exactly the way I'd like it. I always hoped for specific submenu fanart for the background but this is even better. I'd just love to be able to make the submenus have my own art instead of the little clipart icons such as a Marvel, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc... thumbnail.
@"jurialmunkey

Feature request:  
Not sure if this is can be done or may impact performance but would it be possible to add blur set fallback image only.

Thanks
Just upgraded to AZ 2 and really like the look. Only thing is Ive lost the tv program info that used to show up below the guide when you scroll through shows. Can't find any setting for this so I'm hoping it's not lost in the new design...?
for some reason Kodi is suddenly crashing every time I ran it since today morning. The Special features error pops up twice (before today it used to pop up once) and then it crashes! Sad

P.S.: Nevermind. Uninstalled SF and got rid of the problem.
(2019-04-04, 23:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 10:29)Priesy Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is intended behaviour but selecting a TV show from my library via the widget initially directs to TV SHOWS > TITLES 
Can it not be set to go directly to the selected folder as default
Not much of an issue if not 
Cheers

ImageImage

I can't reproduce this issue. TVShow widgets open the the tvshow for me.

What are your settings for the widget? What widget is set? What content type is set? 
Thanks for the reply
I think I've tried every option for TVShows widgets and all do the same
I did have it originally set to ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/tvshows/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/,return)
Content type set is TV Shows
I have the home menu item set to ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/tvshows/titles.xml/,return)
It seems to ignore the widget item and direct straight to the home menu item link

Just to mention I also have Aura skin installed on the same setup and linked exactly as above and it points directly to the TV Show I select from the widget
(2019-04-09, 07:43)Priesy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 23:35)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-04, 10:29)Priesy Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if this is intended behaviour but selecting a TV show from my library via the widget initially directs to TV SHOWS > TITLES 
Can it not be set to go directly to the selected folder as default
Not much of an issue if not 
Cheers

ImageImage

I can't reproduce this issue. TVShow widgets open the the tvshow for me.

What are your settings for the widget? What widget is set? What content type is set?  
Thanks for the reply
I think I've tried every option for TVShows widgets and all do the same
I did have it originally set to ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/tvshows/recentlyaddedepisodes.xml/,return)
Content type set is TV Shows
I have the home menu item set to ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/tvshows/titles.xml/,return)
It seems to ignore the widget item and direct straight to the home menu item link

Just to mention I also have Aura skin installed on the same setup and linked exactly as above and it points directly to the TV Show I select from the widget 
Never mind I've just performed a clean install and it links from the widget perfectly
Not sure but could it be the xml in the link as that now doesn't appear in the clean install?
(2019-04-09, 00:13)jurialmunkey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-04-08, 12:57)dingdongdynamo Wrote: [ -> ]Great skin, thank you. Is it somehow possible to choose audio and subtitle language on the Information screen before playing a video? I can see it detects the different languages of both audio and video but I'm not able to select a language without playing the video and then selecting the language in the OSD menu.
Do you know of any other skins that do this? I don't think it's possible from the skinning side of things. 

No, I don't know of any skin that does this, so you're probably right that it's not doable in the configuration of the skin. Thanks for the reply nonetheless.
(2019-04-09, 05:38)FarQuirkan Wrote: [ -> ]Just upgraded to AZ 2 and really like the look. Only thing is Ive lost the tv program info that used to show up below the guide when you scroll through shows. Can't find any setting for this so I'm hoping it's not lost in the new design...?
Not currently in the skin, but definitely some options for it coming.