Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue with the latest dev release (from a few minutes ago) but it seems it has been going on a while. I just never picked up on that until now.

Everytime I run Trakt addon it syncs well on movies and tv shows but the movies keep adding the same movies playcount over and over to Trakt.tv
I says so in the text displayed by trakt addon (5 movie(s) playcount will be added to trakt) and when I looked at my history it shows the same 5 movies added over and over to trakt.tv playcount

Anyone can confirm this is also happening to them?

Thanks
Are the comments working for you guys?
(2015-01-29, 09:47)cd492 Wrote: [ -> ]Are the comments working for you guys?

What comments?
'watched at' for movies is working

'watched at' for series seems not.

is that the current behavior? I thought I read it was changed, but maybe my english is no good enough. Trakt thinks I have watched nearly everything on January 28, 2015 Undecided
Can someone who is a native english speaker please proofread this file, and let me know if there is something to improve?
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...trings.xml
(2015-01-29, 23:41)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone who is a native english speaker please proofread this file, and let me know if there is something to improve?

i cant figure out a way to comment and im not sure if i should go ahead and do the edit on github (fork?):

'trakt' is used in some places and 'trakt.tv' is used in others, might want to use either 'trakt' or 'trakt.tv' exclusively

consistent use of 'TV Show', sometimes tv is capitalized, others not, in one case it is written as one word 'tvshow' (line 161)

this is a really minor point but... consistent use of periods '.' at the end of statements, there might be a pattern to their use but it didnt seem consistent

p.s. - i am capable of and more than happy to make the changes on github, just havent done it before and dont want to screw anything up?
(2015-01-29, 23:41)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone who is a native english speaker please proofread this file, and let me know if there is something to improve?
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...trings.xml

My only suggestion would be to consistently use either "seen" or "watched" - some places one is used, and sometimes the other. I think "watched" is a better word than "seen" personally.

Otherwise looks good.
Two comments, first I thought the rating system changed from "weak sauce" style ratings to a number scale, but I could be mistaken.

Lastly, this one comment sounds off but I'm not sure what message it's trying to convey to suggest improvement. All other comments look good to me.
"shows(s) have episodes added to trakt collection"... Should it just be "episode(s) added to trakt collection"?

Thanks for all your work. I haven't tried any of the dev/beta's but am patiently watching this thread for a final/stable release.
Sorry guys, wrong link should have been the one in the dev path. https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/...trings.xml
Anyway some of your points are already fixed, I'll check the others tomorrow.
Feel free to fork and do pull requests.
Any tips? Fresh kodi profile. No other addons and i get Error, script failed: trakt
Windows 7 x64. Do I have to install any other addons to make it work?

Code:
10:53:14 T:4904  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:53:14 T:5224  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
10:53:14 T:5224   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                from service import traktService
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from traktapi import traktAPI
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\traktapi.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from trakt import Trakt
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from trakt.client import TraktClient, __version__
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\client.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                from trakt.core.http import HttpClient
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\core\http.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                from trakt.core.request import TraktRequest
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\core\request.py", line 1, in <module>
                                                from requests import Request
                                            ImportError: No module named requests
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
i dont now if its related to the addon or to trakt.tv

but when multiple new episodes of one tvshow are synced only one entry is show in the Recently Collected Site ?

Screenshot:
Sync Log:

Code:
11:13:58 T:836 NOTICE: [trakt] traktShowsAdd {'shows': [{'seasons': [{'episodes': [{'title': u'4x19. Die Dunphys der Zukunft?', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507303', 'episodeid': 13197}, 'number': 19, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-08 23:06:58', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x20. Lass uns \xfcbertreiben', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507304', 'episodeid': 13198}, 'number': 20, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-15 22:28:44', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x21. L\xfcgen haben gro\xdfe Scheine', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507305', 'episodeid': 13199}, 'number': 21, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-22 22:46:18', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x22. Der Super-Ex', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507306', 'episodeid': 13200}, 'number': 22, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-29 23:18:31', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}], 'number': 4}], 'year': 2009, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'95011'}, 'title': u'Modern Family'}]} 11:13:58 T:836 NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] 1 show(s) have episodes (4) to be added to your trakt.tv collection. 11:13:58 T:836 NOTICE: [trakt] [Episodes Sync] Episodes added: Modern Family [tvdb: 95011] - S04E19, S04E20, S04E21, S04E22 11:13:58 T:836 NOTICE: [trakt] [trakt][traktAddEpisodes] Shows to add {'shows': [{'seasons': [{'episodes': [{'title': u'4x19. Die Dunphys der Zukunft?', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507303', 'episodeid': 13197}, 'number': 19, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-08 23:06:58', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x20. Lass uns \xfcbertreiben', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507304', 'episodeid': 13198}, 'number': 20, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-15 22:28:44', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x21. L\xfcgen haben gro\xdfe Scheine', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507305', 'episodeid': 13199}, 'number': 21, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-22 22:46:18', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}, {'title': u'4x22. Der Super-Ex', 'season': 4, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'4507306', 'episodeid': 13200}, 'number': 22, 'watched_at': u'', 'collected_at': u'2015-01-29 23:18:31', 'collected': 1, 'watched': 0}], 'number': 4}], 'year': 2009, 'ids': {'tvdb': u'95011'}, 'title': u'Modern Family'}]}

Anyone else have these issue ?
(2015-01-28, 22:08)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue with the latest dev release (from a few minutes ago) but it seems it has been going on a while. I just never picked up on that until now.

Everytime I run Trakt addon it syncs well on movies and tv shows but the movies keep adding the same movies playcount over and over to Trakt.tv
I says so in the text displayed by trakt addon (5 movie(s) playcount will be added to trakt) and when I looked at my history it shows the same 5 movies added over and over to trakt.tv playcount

Thanks

I have been seeing the same behaviour. My history on trakt has been growing by 1000 PAGES a day since installing script.trakt-dev. Its as though it keeps syncing every watched item in my xbmc database over and over.
(2015-01-30, 11:35)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]Any tips? Fresh kodi profile. No other addons and i get Error, script failed: trakt

Code:
10:53:14 T:5224   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\service.py", line 9, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\traktapi.py", line 9, in <module>
                                                from trakt import Trakt
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\client.py", line 2, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\core\http.py", line 2, in <module>
                                              File "C:\Users\Merwenus\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt-master\trakt\core\request.py", line 1, in <module>

Your missing requests and possibly six which get installed when installing from zip. Have to add them manually in the addon manager.
(2015-01-30, 16:34)mikesilvo164 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-30, 11:35)Merwenus Wrote: [ -> ]Any tips? Fresh kodi profile. No other addons and i get Error, script failed: trakt

Code:
                                                from trakt import Trakt

Your missing requests and possibly six which get installed when installing from zip. Have to add them manually in the addon manager.

Thank you, that was the problem, I just extracted the folder in to my addons dir...thank you again!

edit.:
I'm in GMT+1 Timezone and its 3:50 PM here, now synced my movies, and I have Jan 30, 2015 10:54 PM time in trakt history. Can you please tell me how can I fix it?
(2015-01-30, 16:31)mularj Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-28, 22:08)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]I am having an issue with the latest dev release (from a few minutes ago) but it seems it has been going on a while. I just never picked up on that until now.

Thanks

I have been seeing the same behaviour. My history on trakt has been growing by 1000 PAGES a day since installing script.trakt-dev. Its as though it keeps syncing every watched item in my xbmc database over and over.

I fixed this issue. It seems the old addon didn't get completely removed when I installed the newest Dev build and acted like an older copy. I removed all traces of the addon from my machine, NOT just uninstalled it, I phycically removed all traces. Rebooted, and re-instaled the newest build. Then went to Trakt.tv and removed all watched status for all shows that were added. Also go to your library in Kodi and mark as Un-Watched all of the shows that were added multiple times in Trakt.tv