Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great to see, that people are coming together to help us users. Can't wait to see the trakt-sync work again :-)
(2015-01-16, 17:48)ironhidePT Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Razee. I've been lurking this thread for the past 2 weeks, since after the Trakt update the watchlist for the many episodes of the many tv shows stopped working due to the new API, and waiting on an update of the XMBC/Kodi plugin or in this case, your script.

But the thing is: This situation is seriously driving me mad because I'm having trouble to keep up with what I've already watched and not, and I don't want to mark the episodes as watched manually on Trakt. And it happens that I am a software engineer and have some free time this weekend, so I created an account just to say that, if you need some help with the code, I'm available. Feel free to send me a PM or something if that's the case. Wink
welcome @ironhidePT, anything you can do to help is great, check out the github repositories if you haven't already, i certainly appreciate anything you can do
(2015-01-16, 17:48)Talguy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-16, 06:48)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]saw the post above and thought i would share my experience with Series Guide (android trakt app), i really like the app and the developer has done a good job of getting things working again, also very responsive, issues that remain are almost all caused by issues at trakt that are still being worked, all in the spirit of sharing information

Series guide has a better UI than cathode but I can't get my TV show library and watchlist on trakt to sync with it. My movie collection on trakt sync'd just fine with series guide. For now I'm going to stick with cathode.

funny, my tv show collection seems fine, i have seen traffic on the trakt forums about people having to import v1 data to get collections back but pretty sure trakt support will work with you on it, obviously you can check on the website to see if there even IS a problem with your tv collection (i just realize you probably have already lol), i think lists are still an issue at trakt, if you get on github and open an issue the SeriesGuide dev genera gets right back to u, dont think ive tried cathode, guess i need to
Hello.

I have Kodi installed and my watch status is syncing to trakt, but the rating is not. Is this something to be fixed in plugin or some issue my end please?

Thank you
(2015-01-16, 17:48)ironhidePT Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Razee. I've been lurking this thread for the past 2 weeks, since after the Trakt update the watchlist for the many episodes of the many tv shows stopped working due to the new API, and waiting on an update of the XMBC/Kodi plugin or in this case, your script.

But the thing is: This situation is seriously driving me mad because I'm having trouble to keep up with what I've already watched and not, and I don't want to mark the episodes as watched manually on Trakt. And it happens that I am a software engineer and have some free time this weekend, so I created an account just to say that, if you need some help with the code, I'm available. Feel free to send me a PM or something if that's the case. Wink

Would be very nice.

1. Just let me know what you want to work on (so that we don't do the same things).
2. Create a fork from my dev branch https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev
3. Add your code, test it
4. Create a pull request
5. Start at 1 again Wink
(2015-01-16, 19:51)jackhulk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello.

I have Kodi installed and my watch status is syncing to trakt, but the rating is not. Is this something to be fixed in plugin or some issue my end please?

Thank you
The problem is, that it is only syncing _to_ trakt, but not pulling the information _from_ trakt.
Movies are getting synced, the problem is only known for the tv shows as far as I am right.
Am I correct in assuming the Clean trakt episode collection function is not working at the moment?
I have this enabled however the episodes still show as collected on trakt.

That aside, it works like a charm again after some rough few days after the initial trakt 2.0 release.
(2015-01-16, 23:04)RMike Wrote: [ -> ]Am I correct in assuming the Clean trakt episode collection function is not working at the moment?
I have this enabled however the episodes still show as collected on trakt.

That aside, it works like a charm again after some rough few days after the initial trakt 2.0 release.

without knowing which version of the add-on your using its difficult to speak to specifics but your assumption is correct, that part is broken

depending on which version of the add-on you are using it may just look like things are operating properly but we are definitely in standby mode as the upgrade continues
(2015-01-17, 00:35)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]without knowing which version of the add-on your using its difficult to speak to specifics but your assumption is correct, that part is broken

depending on which version of the add-on you are using it may just look like things are operating properly but we are definitely in standby mode as the upgrade continues
Ah, sorry to not mention any version number. Anyways, thanks for the confirmation.
Am on kodi for windows. Still can't login to trakt
Any solution yet ?
thanks
Hi

Are there any newer beta or something for Kodi/XBMC out for testing?

The facebook sharing went south tonight.
(2015-01-17, 21:55)ToddeSwe Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

not sure if its what your looking for but if you look back a couple pages (at most) in the thread you will find links to forks of the add-on that one person in particular (razze) is working on updating, if i have time ill post a link but like i said, they are just a page or two back in this thread
(2015-01-18, 09:11)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]

not sure if its what your looking for but if you look back a couple pages (at most) in the thread you will find links to forks of the add-on that one person in particular (razze) is working on updating, if i have time ill post a link but like i said, they are just a page or two back in this thread

Hi and thanks!

I have some problems with understanding where to find a released version but is this the one to try:

on 17 Jul 2014 2.3.2 … 8f81631 zip tar.gz

i'm using 2.3.1 now so ... Smile
(2015-01-18, 13:35)ToddeSwe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-18, 09:11)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi and thanks!

I have some problems with understanding where to find a released version but is this the one to try:

on 17 Jul 2014 2.3.2 … 8f81631 zip tar.gz

i'm using 2.3.1 now so ... Smile
the version currently being worked on says 2.3.2 when u look at the version number in kodi, it doewnloads from github as script.trakt-dev.zip but i wouldn't recommend running it as its very unstable, there is a link to it in this post:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid1894562

may be a good idea to wait a bit more unless you want to get into the development aspects, all the best
Sorry for the slightly OT question, but when I login to trakt.tv website and I check the calendar for my account, I see some TV shows that I'm not interested in. Is that because the service is not yet in a stable status or did I miss something in the changes?