Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd just like to thank Razee and everyone else for all the work so far. I'm running a development build of trakt.tv on my RasPi 2 with OSMC, and it has been working well for the past 5 days now - not a crash yet. I'm sure there's still work to do, but it's looking great from over here.

For newbies to this thread, take note:

1. Development builds are not expected to be stable, so try them at your own risk.

2. If you do want to test a development build, make sure you clear the old script (Add-ons folder) AND script settings from the appropriate userdata locations for your system (http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata). You will need to do this manually - either in an explorer/finder window or via cmd line - or the development plugin will not work. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PREVIOUS TWO SENTENCES DO NOT ATTEMPT - it may damage your entire Kodi/xbmc installation.
Razze - updated my git as per your request, should be easy for a pull now.

Remember, that's just version 0.0.4 of the default trakt skin - it only took a few hours. I'm already looking at further changes (but people appear to like the background so keep that part).
(2015-02-11, 12:56)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Razze - updated my git as per your request, should be easy for a pull now.

Remember, that's just version 0.0.4 of the default trakt skin - it only took a few hours. I'm already looking at further changes (but people appear to like the background so keep that part).

I'll pull whenever you feel like it's ready.
Here's the version that I'm happy with. I've taken another long look at the trakt website and picked design elements to match. I've also increased the texture size (not the display size) so it looks just as good on both 720 and 1080 resolutions.

Overall, it's much more modern and more similar to the website/new trakt 'look'.

Edit: the X is only displayed when the mouse is enabled. The blur at the top of the screen is me removing the skin debug text for this screenshot. The image looks best when full screen.

The title is right aligned so all languages should be able to fit with ease.
The same goes for the episode title, it also shouldn't overlap the trakt logo.

v0.10.4 on git (below).

(2015-02-11, 14:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the version that I'm happy with. I've taken another long look at the trakt website and picked design elements to match. I've also increased the texture size (not the display size) so it looks just as good on both 720 and 1080 resolutions.

Overall, it's much more modern and more similar to the website/new trakt 'look'.

Edit: the X is only displayed when the mouse is enabled. The blur at the top of the screen is me removing the skin debug text for this screenshot. The image looks best when full screen.

v0.10.4 on git (below).

Loving this even more! Have you checked if to long titles correctly get cut off?
(2015-02-11, 15:10)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-11, 14:54)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the version that I'm happy with. I've taken another long look at the trakt website and picked design elements to match. I've also increased the texture size (not the display size) so it looks just as good on both 720 and 1080 resolutions.

v0.10.4 on git (below).

Loving this even more! Have you checked if to long titles correctly get cut off?

I've checked what I can, but if you have a long title please test it now. I can just reduce the width of the label since scroll is already enabled. It *should* be fine.
(2015-02-11, 15:22)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-11, 15:10)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

v0.10.4 on git (below).

I've checked what I can, but if you have a long title please test it now. I can just reduce the width of the label since scroll is already enabled. It *should* be fine.

Still at work, can check later, when I'm home, sorry.
Might want to try it with an nfo to create a extra long title?
I don't use nfo a set up. I've just checked it with another title (the longest I could find) and there is an issue, working on it now.
(2015-02-11, 15:27)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-11, 15:22)Piers Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-11, 15:10)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Loving this even more! Have you checked if to long titles correctly get cut off?

Still at work, can check later, when I'm home, sorry.
Might want to try it with an nfo to create a extra long title?

v0.10.5 is on git and fixes the issue.
Trakt add-on skin version 0.10.6.

- Increased resolution for close buttons.

Razze - I think that's pretty much, bar any issues you find in testing. It should look clear and crisp on both 720 and 1080 screens as well as providing a unique ratings screen to match the new trakt. Feedback and opinions from anyone are always welcomed.
I finally made the switch to Razzes Dev Version for my productive environment after testing it separately. I have a pretty complex setup and a huge library. It looks like the plugin is doing most of the stuff right.

But I noticed several things, it's trying over and over again to add the same elements to trakt every time i run it. also recently marked episodes and movies on trakt doesn't get synced back to kodi if i switch the status manually.

This is a debug log from the latest sync. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=423179

Kodi episode playcounts are up to date, at least what it states in the log, but it's not reflecting the situation on trakt. I'm a noob in coding, but willing to help out if I could somehow.
yep, I broke them some days ago. Haven't had time to look at it yet.
(2015-02-11, 17:32)mason Wrote: [ -> ]I finally made the switch to Razzes Dev Version for my productive environment after testing it separately. I have a pretty complex setup and a huge library. It looks like the plugin is doing most of the stuff right.

But I noticed several things, it's trying over and over again to add the same elements to trakt every time i run it. also recently marked episodes and movies on trakt doesn't get synced back to kodi if i switch the status manually.

This is a debug log from the latest sync. http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=423179

Kodi episode playcounts are up to date, at least what it states in the log, but it's not reflecting the situation on trakt. I'm a noob in coding, but willing to help out if I could somehow.
dev has requested that you open an issue on github after making sure there isnt one already there, just fyi
@Razze Alright, then i will be patient and quiet, thanks for the feedback.

@S7eele thanks, will see if I'm able to get it up there.
(2015-02-11, 17:43)mason Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, then i will be patient and quiet, thanks for the feedback.
that certainly wasnt my intent, just really hard to keep up with all the issues and im not sure but i think i recognized at least one you mentioned, github is made for it ;-)