Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems that when we have the "rate each playlist item" enabled in the settings, the ratings doesn't work... At least that for me... When I disabled that option rating works again. Is it possible?
(2015-02-18, 18:36)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that when we have the "rate each playlist item" enabled in the settings, the ratings doesn't work... At least that for me... When I disabled that option rating works again. Is it possible?

Unlikely, its activated by default, so it would probably work for no one unless they deactivate it.

Are you talking about generally not working or just on playlists?
And with not working you mean the popup doesn't show up
(2015-02-18, 18:47)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 18:36)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that when we have the "rate each playlist item" enabled in the settings, the ratings doesn't work... At least that for me... When I disabled that option rating works again. Is it possible?

Unlikely, its activated by default, so it would probably work for no one unless they deactivate it.

I mean generally, not only on playlist. And yes, the popup doesn't show up and I can't rate the item until like you said I disable it.
Am I doing something wrong if I installed the add-on, added my credentials and ran library update without any results on trakt website?

I am not sure if the plugin should appear on the connected apps page on the website or not, but it does not. Not sure if this is it or if we should start debugging. Just thought it was worth throwing it out there if it is something obvious I would have missed.
(2015-02-18, 19:43)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 18:47)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]

I mean generally, not only on playlist. And yes, the popup doesn't show up and I can't rate the item until like you said I disable it.

Not really sure how that can happen.

(2015-02-18, 19:48)smakovits Wrote: [ -> ]Am I doing something wrong if I installed the add-on, added my credentials and ran library update without any results on trakt website?

I am not sure if the plugin should appear on the connected apps page on the website or not, but it does not. Not sure if this is it or if we should start debugging. Just thought it was worth throwing it out there if it is something obvious I would have missed.

No errors? Might want to try multiple times, could be timeouts, when that happens at a specific stage, we skip the rest of the sync.
Yeah, seems I had to reboot. Now I see trakt data in the log.

After update, when it tries to sync, I see lots of traktrequest server over capacity

I will regenerate if you need the whole entry, but that is the gist of it.
(2015-02-18, 23:04)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 19:43)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 18:47)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Unlikely, its activated by default, so it would probably work for no one unless they deactivate it.

(2015-02-18, 19:48)smakovits Wrote: [ -> ]Am I doing something wrong if I installed the add-on, added my credentials and ran library update without any results on trakt website?

No errors? Might want to try multiple times, could be timeouts, when that happens at a specific stage, we skip the rest of the sync.
Well, I'm sure you can figure it out soon! Don't worry Wink
(2015-02-18, 23:42)smakovits Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, seems I had to reboot. Now I see trakt data in the log.

After update, when it tries to sync, I see lots of traktrequest server over capacity

I will regenerate if you need the whole entry, but that is the gist of it.

Should be fine if you just retry it.

(2015-02-18, 23:54)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 23:04)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-18, 19:43)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: [ -> ]I mean generally, not only on playlist. And yes, the popup doesn't show up and I can't rate the item until like you said I disable it.

Well, I'm sure you can figure it out soon! Don't worry Wink

Local files? OS, Kodi version, anything fancy?
files are stored nfs, nothing special, running openelec on a cubox
Still can't find "Requests V2.0" to install anywhere.
So, I got the latest version from GitHub a few hours ago and tried to sync my library/collectiion. I had to re-try the sync a few times because of freezing. I finally got to a point where when I run the Trakt addon I no longer get anything scrobbling over. There's only one problem: out of the 946 shows in my library, only 740 were synced to my collection. Any ideas on what may be happening?
ok i've been using it on gotham now the past few days, and i've noticed every now and again it just decides it doesn't want to work anymore. no scrobble, no rating. but if i sync manually it comes good again, and then scrobble and rating will work again for a while. also doing a reset of xbmc fixes it good again. i'll try and see if anything in logs.
How do I sync manually? I thought it was just by doing a kodi library update, is that correct? I read people talking about a progress bar and that's something I've never encountered and am wondering if I'm missing something, Thx.
(2015-02-19, 05:02)frieten Wrote: [ -> ]ok i've been using it on gotham now the past few days, and i've noticed every now and again it just decides it doesn't want to work anymore. no scrobble, no rating. but if i sync manually it comes good again, and then scrobble and rating will work again for a while. also doing a reset of xbmc fixes it good again. i'll try and see if anything in logs.
definitely keep a lookout for connection related errors (timeouts/rejections), i believe there have been some api issues recently that could explain erratic behavior like that, just a thought
(2015-02-19, 05:15)XFlak Wrote: [ -> ]How do I sync manually? I thought it was just by doing a kodi library update, is that correct? I read people talking about a progress bar and that's something I've never encountered and am wondering if I'm missing something, Thx.
go into 'programs->program add-ons' and locate the trakt add-on, selecting it from here should start a manual sync, alternatively you can pull up the add-on information page which contains a 'launch' option, selecting it should also start a manual sync

hope it helps