Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Razze

Just installed your latest update to the dev branch from github. 2 observations.

1) I was having the issue where any shows in my library with 0 watched episodes would get marked as watched, this has been resolved with the latest update.

2) I was previously running the latest Kodi nightly (15), and TV shows were working fine (with exception of the bug in #1) but movies watch status was not working. I installed the latest stable release (14) instead, and everything seems to be working great.

Thanks for all your hard work on this!
(2015-01-27, 02:08)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]Grabbing some sleep. Hopefully got that nasty sync bug.
Still need to make sure we're sending the watched time from kodi.
extremely productive day, thanks
(2015-01-27, 02:46)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]I just got the latest dev branch and still no scrobble on my windows 7 Machinel using Helix.

Are you sure you are using my dev branch? Doesn't sound like you do.
(2015-01-27, 05:50)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 02:46)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]I just got the latest dev branch and still no scrobble on my windows 7 Machinel using Helix.

thats not much sleep dude ;-)
Daughter had to get new diapers and I figured I could check on everything before going back to sleep. BRB Wink

Yes just grabbed it. It did scrobble a movie but not an episode I played. Also no progress bar showing. Sync not working for me either. It gets stuck at 20% saying "retrieved date from Trakt" I can't get out of that, I have to reboot.

Got the dev version from https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev showing last changes to utilities.py, sync.py and scrobbler.py as 3 hours old (now). Can't grab a log because I have to reboot my machine. Also extremely slow on synchronizing. I will uninstall and reinstall see if that helps and to make sure I really do have the correct dev version.

It seems to be on only one machine. The other is acting normally WRT sync'ing. Both machines run helix 14.0 but the one not working is on Windows 8.1

Thanks for your work bro.
(2015-01-27, 06:58)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes just grabbed it. It did scrobble a movie but not an episode I played. Also no progress bar showing. Sync not working for me either. It gets stuck at 20% saying "retrieved date from Trakt" I can't get out of that, I have to reboot.

Got the dev version from https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev showing last changes to utilities.py, sync.py and scrobbler.py as 3 hours old (now). Can't grab a log because I have to reboot my machine.

This is valid on two Windows 7 machines both running Helix 14.0

Thanks for your work bro.
the latest commit shows an hour old to me, probably just timing but thought i would mention it, any script errors?
(2015-01-27, 07:02)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]the latest commit shows an hour old to me, probably just timing but thought i would mention it, any script errors?

I removed and reinstalled on the Windows 8.1 machine and still same thing. Windows 7 behaving normally.

No script error.
(2015-01-27, 07:24)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-27, 07:02)S7eele Wrote: [ -> ]the latest commit shows an hour old to me, probably just timing but thought i would mention it, any script errors?

I removed and reinstalled on the Windows 8.1 machine and still same thing. Windows 7 behaving normally.

No script error.
strange, figured u had covered everything but had to give it a shotConfused
Hi, i want to know if the episode sync is working in the master branch - or is it as unstable as the dev branch ?

Thanks
Hi there!

Im using devs version and whenever I watch a new series or movie its scrobbling ok (although rating isnt - rate window pops up, I rate but it doesnt send information to the webstie I guess).

But, the bigger problem for me is: its not syncing previous movies or tv series I have already watched. I have a fresh Kodi 14 version installed and I need to update my library to see what I have already watched or not. Have thousands of tv series episodes. Trakt.tv starts to sync but always stops around 10% and then nothing happens, not event an error mmessaage shows up.

Thanks in advance.
Hi Razze, I just grabbed the latest from github and getting this error, in KODI it is stuck at 20% with mssg :retrieved movie data from trakt.tv"

Im on helix (14.0 Git:2014-12-23-ad747d9-dirty). Platform: OS X x86 64-bit [/code]Kodi x64 build

Code:
07:51:44 T:4573978624  NOTICE: [trakt] [Movies Sync] Getting movie collection from trakt.tv
07:51:50 T:4573978624   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/Users/Shared/jenkins/workspace/OSX-64/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/macosx10.8_x86_64-target/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/Users/jobvanderheijden/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/service.py", line 273, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "/Users/jobvanderheijden/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 609, in sync
                                              File "/Users/jobvanderheijden/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 575, in __syncMovies
                                              File "/Users/jobvanderheijden/Library/Application Support/Kodi/addons/script.trakt-dev/sync.py", line 479, in __traktUpdateMovies
                                                Debug("[Movies Sync] trakt.tv movie playcount is up to date")
                                            KeyError: 'tmdb'
Great work guys this is really coming along nicely now. I to am having sync issues. When I update the library I get the sync started notification but not the sync complete notification? I only syne tv shows and not movies if that could be the issue Smile
(2015-01-27, 07:24)RavRob Wrote: [ -> ]

No script error.

Weird I'm developing on win 8.1
Its probably a combination of your files and settings.

@all for problems please post on github. Check if your problem is mentioned there first please. If it is contribute there don't create a new ticket then. If it isn't, create one with as much data as you have.
It's really hard for me to get back to everyone that posts here.
(2015-01-27, 10:26)Razze Wrote: [ -> ]@all for problems please post on github. Check if your problem is mentioned there first please. If it is contribute there don't create a new ticket then. If it isn't, create one with as much data as you have.
It's really hard for me to get back to everyone that posts here.

roger.