Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [MOD] reFocus BIG v.0.88.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if it's just me or for how long this has been happening as only just started using xperience osd but if youre on pause screen and amend volume the top bar jumps to the left then when volume dialog disappears it goes back to normal. Very odd.
(2012-10-06, 22:41)kyotocafe Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Paul, I dont have any problem with black screens or anything. The home animations are superb. Excellent job. This is the best skin i have tried, at least the one I like the most Smile . Its even faster than the original on my machine.
I also like the idea of the cover image on the home screen while playing video in background.

Thanks. I will look eventually in adding the requested feature.

(2012-10-07, 08:54)Gism0 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the great skin, I love it! Though I'm having a couple of issues, I hope there's some way around them..

1) The weather text on the home screen. I use the 'Oz Weather' addon and it works well, however the menu text is too long, it shows "32c in west end, qld, 4101" which goes on top of the home screen widgets and looks ugly :/ Is there any way to change this text to perhaps just the temperature?

2) The OSD / Paused Screen seems to be larger than the display so most of it is cut off. I did have to adjust the system / video calibration to account for overscan so this may be the issue, but everything else is displayed correctly. It seems to be the same no matter which OSD option I choose (Tried reAlaska and xperience1080) - Edit: I'm not sure what I changed but this now works Smile

3) Android Remote - On other skins pressing the center 'select' button would bring up the OSD, in this skin it brings up the (pretty much useless) option to change size of the video (normal, zoom, stetch, etc) any way to change this?

Thanks! I love you all. Cool

1) The weather widget is designed to display the location on top.
If you want to display the temperature, you will need to edit the files manually. If you need help, send me a message and we will work it out.

3) I think you can edit the configuration file to change the select button behavior. Not sure how to make it at the skin level though.

(2012-10-08, 20:30)anteevy Wrote: [ -> ]First: Huge thanks for the skin! Big Grin

Could you please create two flag icons "Blu-Ray" (for stubs) and "3D" that would fit next to the audio/video flags, e.g. in the slideshow movie view? In case somebody cares, I've added placeholders next to the current flags in IncludesFlags.xml to search the filename for ".3d" and ".disc" and show the appropriate flags:

Code:
<control type="image">
                <width>73</width>
                <height>34</height>
                <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture>flags/3d.png</texture>
                <visible>SubString(ListItem.FileName,.3d)</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="image">
                <width>50</width>
                <height>34</height>
                <aspectratio align="center">keep</aspectratio>
                <texture>flags/studios/Blu-Ray.png</texture>
                <visible>SubString(ListItem.FileName,.disc)</visible>
            </control>

I can't come up with icons that fit the other flags, mainly because I don't know the font of the "5.1" flag, for example. Confused

Thanks. I just don't have time at the moment to add any icon. But I will put it on the todo list.

(2012-10-09, 00:29)BuhSnarf Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if it's just me or for how long this has been happening as only just started using xperience osd but if youre on pause screen and amend volume the top bar jumps to the left then when volume dialog disappears it goes back to normal. Very odd.

Thanks for reporting. I will take a look into it.
From now on, the github master branch is for Frodo only.
The Eden version is located on the Eden branch.

Watched icons should be working fine now on Frodo builds using latest git master branch version.
(2012-09-19, 20:15)xecutionx Wrote: [ -> ]Love the skin, but I have an issue. When I click on PsuedoTV, nothing happens. It just doesn't run. Many of the other addons have the same problem. This occurs in reFocus, reFocus Big and ReAlaska yet PsuedoTV works fine in the default skin or any Aeon variant.
I've also noticed that other apps like Navi X will load, but after over 5 minutes of waiting. When using the default skin, it loads instantly. I'm mostly concerned about PsuedoTV because I use it daily.

Is there a fix? I'm on the latest nightly (oct. 12) and up to date with the main branch on github for this skin.
I will look into PseudoTV and Navi X issues.
I just started working on Frodo recently, so it will take some time until I adapt the skin to work fine with it.

Frodo has a new option in settings called services that most skins will now need to implement, this will need a new icon to be made for settings menu, could be tricky to get it looking 100% without Jeroens template for icons.

Also, incase you missed my last post:

Bugs:

- I have disabled 'enable tv show logos & network logos' only they're still showing in slide view.... so, these toggles do nothing.
- I've disabled home screen widgets, but that select pointer on the home screen is still there...
- Cinema Experience not working
- 'Use Fanart Slideshow' in customize backgrounds 'global' doesn't work... i'm left with a blank homescreen
- Media overlays (if enabled) don't work on homescreen

Also, can there be an option to disable the waiting screen at boot up? And the 'search' and 'arrow' on home screen?

Cheers,
Loggio.
im getting a dependencies not met error when I try to install. running xbmc 11(2012-03-21) in windows
(2012-10-16, 02:54)mattpannella Wrote: [ -> ]im getting a dependencies not met error when I try to install. running xbmc 11(2012-03-21) in windows

Getting the same error as well.
(2012-10-15, 20:44)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]Frodo has a new option in settings called services that most skins will now need to implement, this will need a new icon to be made for settings menu, could be tricky to get it looking 100% without Jeroens template for icons.

Also, incase you missed my last post:

Bugs:

- I have disabled 'enable tv show logos & network logos' only they're still showing in slide view.... so, these toggles do nothing.
- I've disabled home screen widgets, but that select pointer on the home screen is still there...
- Cinema Experience not working
- 'Use Fanart Slideshow' in customize backgrounds 'global' doesn't work... i'm left with a blank homescreen
- Media overlays (if enabled) don't work on homescreen

Also, can there be an option to disable the waiting screen at boot up? And the 'search' and 'arrow' on home screen?

Cheers,
Loggio.

Thanks,

actually aside from the icon for the services tab on the settings menu, I am more concerned with space left. There is currently no more room for a new item.

As for the arrow and the search on the home menu, you can disabled at least the search word. There is one setting called Disabled animations on Home menu or something similar, it should be the last item on the home menu skin settings.

I tested the 'enable tv show logos & network logos' back on the day only on some views, I don't remember now which ones, so you're right and they are not working on all views. I will take a look, and also the cinema experience. I have not been using it for a while.

I still have very limited time, so progress will be pretty slow.

(2012-10-16, 02:54)mattpannella Wrote: [ -> ]im getting a dependencies not met error when I try to install. running xbmc 11(2012-03-21) in windows

Are you using the version on the first post?
Probably you are missing some of the scripts needed by the skin. They should have been imported while installing it. I'd suggest installing other skin such as aeon-nox to see if it fixes the problem.
yup, the version from the first post
i need to mess with it more when i get home from work, but last night i couldn't get it to work

and i'll try installing some other skins to see if they bring in the scripts required. thanks
HI, just passing by to say to say thanks for your work, the regular updates and keeping refocus alive through your mod. It's by fast the best skin for xbmc.
@loggio
Btw services is only a new label that replaces network settings, so no need for a new icon.
Hi,

I miss the Thumbnail view in Music.

Can this be added?

Thanks a lot!
(2012-10-16, 13:23)Paul Salem Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-10-15, 20:44)loggio Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you using the version on the first post?
Probably you are missing some of the scripts needed by the skin. They should have been imported while installing it. I'd suggest installing other skin such as aeon-nox to see if it fixes the problem.

Have previously tried both versions from GIT and also from the front page.
Skins Installed: Refocus, Neon, Night, Alaska Revisited, Aeon Nox, Confluence, Night Purity, PM3 and other defaults

I will try reinstalling XBMC to see if it fixes it.
Hi,

I use this awesome skin on my Raspberry Pi but currently it is a offline media center. So I want to know whether its possible to add movie informations and so one manually or use a offline database.

The informations from tvdb are great but I don´t want to connect my Raspi to the internet all the time when I´ve got a new movie