Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr.mythtv add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2015-01-07, 20:13)pokerbud81 Wrote: [ -> ]how can I install your add-on for a i386 version of 5.0 Openelec. I'm using a older atom processor that doesn't support x86. I noticed your cloud server doesn't have a i386 version..,
I am compiling it for i386. I let you know when it will be available for download
(2015-01-07, 20:36)janbar Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-01-07, 20:13)pokerbud81 Wrote: [ -> ]how can I install your add-on for a i386 version of 5.0 Openelec. I'm using a older atom processor that doesn't support x86. I noticed your cloud server doesn't have a i386 version..,
I am compiling it for i386. I let you know when it will be available for download

You will find the zip in my cloud
Janbar, fantastic plugin here! A huge thanks for keeping us away from mythfrontend...

A question regarding functionality as I may be missing something. On the mythtv.pvr kodi wiki page there is an image showing "pvr client specific actions" and series recording options. I seem unable to find these options. Under livetv -> client specific settings there are no additional options when mythtv.pvr is enabled. Am I missing a setting on either the mythbackend or within Kodi? Any help or clarification would be greatly appreciated.

mythtv 0.27.4+fixes.20141212.40506c2-0ubuntu0mythbuntu2
kodi 14.0~git20141223.1015-final-0trusty
mythtv.pvr 1.11.2
confluence skin
In epg highlight a programme, context menu, client actions (I think that's the wording)
@nickr,
spot on! Thank you for your reply.
Since upgrading to OpenELEC 5.0 (XBMC 14.0 and pvr.myhttv 1.9.28) I can't get correct ListItem.IsResumable (always returns false) or ListItem.PercentPlayed (always returns 0) information in my skin. On OpenElec 4.2.1 (XBMC 13.2 and pvr.mythtv 1.9.16) this used to work. Backend is mythbuntu 12.04 with mythtv 0.27. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Or am I missing something?
(2015-01-10, 00:26)tnfenster Wrote: [ -> ]Since upgrading to OpenELEC 5.0 (XBMC 14.0 and pvr.myhttv 1.9.28) I can't get correct ListItem.IsResumable (always returns false) or ListItem.PercentPlayed (always returns 0) information in my skin. On OpenElec 4.2.1 (XBMC 13.2 and pvr.mythtv 1.9.16) this used to work. Backend is mythbuntu 12.04 with mythtv 0.27. Any idea what I am doing wrong? Or am I missing something?

Try installing the newest version pvr.mythtv-xxx-xxx-1.11.2-helix.zip

https://www.canneasucre.org/owncloud/pub...enELEC-5.0
Unfortunately no luck. It now shows 1.11.2 as version and some new options in the addon configuration but still IsResumable and PercentPlayed don't work
@tnfenster
Seems they aren't implemented yet.
PVRClientMythTV::SetRecordingLastPlayedPosition and related functions are currently commented out in pvrclient-mythtv.cpp.
You can check the source 'live' at this link: https://github.com/janbar/xbmc-pvr-addon...mythtv.cpp
I'm sure Janbar will get around to enabling these when he thinks they are ready for us to play with Smile
(2015-01-10, 20:27)metaron Wrote: [ -> ]@tnfenster
Seems they aren't implemented yet.
PVRClientMythTV::SetRecordingLastPlayedPosition and related functions are currently commented out in pvrclient-mythtv.cpp.
I think I was able to implement them using Protocol Commands. As I am completely new to Kodi and Kodi Addon development, would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of where to use those functions?
I have kodi installed with the pvr.mythtv addon installed. I noticed when I started to watch a recording that was still in progress that I wasn't able to skip past the point that it was up to when I started watching. eg:
- Recording starts at 7pm set to finish at 9pm
- At 8pm I start watching and the length of the playback appears to be one hour
- When I get to the one hour mark, I can't skip any further, even though the recording is longer now (although it didn't seem to stop playback, just didn't allow skipping)
- If I stop playback and start playing again at say 8:45, the recording length now shows one hour 45 minutes and I can skip until I reach that point, even though the 2 hour recording will be finished by the time I catch up.

Before I go getting logs files etc. Is this something that is yet to be implemented properly, or do I have something misconfigured?

It is only a minor inconvenience as I don't usually watch things as they record, but would be nice if it worked similar to the mythtv frontend.

Thanks
Ben

EDIT: Not sure what was going on, maybe it was just a quirk to do with the one recording and stupid me didn't do enough testing before posting. I tried the same thing again and it works, so please ignore this post.
New Kodi update looks to of changed the API version....

11:41:20 T:140461223147264 ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'MythTV cmyth PVR Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.9.3', add-on API version '1.9.2'

11:48:44 T:140461214754560 ERROR: PVR - Add-on 'MythTV PVR Client' is using an incompatible API version. XBMC minimum API version = '1.9.3', add-on API version '1.9.2'
Hi, I have een TLBB which I want to use as a frontend for mythtv.
TLBB uses openelec (don't now exactly witch version but not 5.0) with Gotham XBMC and I want to connect with MythTV 0.27.
I have tried the cmyth pvr addon from the original build and I have tried the new pvr.myth precompiled by Janbar.
With both versions it goes wrong when retrieving the EPG. It connects with the database, gets information and soon after that XBMC restarts.
That happens a couple of times and then XBMC freezes.
There is no information in the log of mythbackend, mysql or xbmc, the last ends with:
20:28:22 T:2731377744 NOTICE: Thread PVRGUIInfo start, auto delete: false
20:28:22 T:2722989136 NOTICE: Thread EPGUpdater start, auto delete: false
20:28:22 T:2790532176 NOTICE: Start - EPG thread started
Then nothing more.
I've tried downgrade TLBB and upgrade to a devel version with openelec 5.0 and Helix but no luck. (still very unstable in a TLBB)
Can someone give me a push in the right direction?
Ok I have this installed on one machine but for some reason cannot get it to work on another. Maybe I forgot how to do it. All I need to do it add the ppa and then run sudo apt-get update correct? Or am I supposed to download something? When I go to kodi addons the only pvr I see is cmyth which doesn't work under get addons or enabled addons.
Full debug log to pastebin.