Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: pvr.mythtv add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@janbar

Just a heads up, mythtv 0.28-pre protocol bump, is now

$PROTO_VERSION = "88";
$PROTO_TOKEN = "XmasGift";

Mike
After upgrading backend to latest dev version (0.28)

I get this when starting Kodi :

Failed to connect the MythTV backend with the known
protocol versions. Please check the compatibility map of the
addon and upgrade your backend to a supported version.
Thanks Mike, i pushed patches to support the new backend version.

Ubuntu users could get latest addon in few minutes from my ppa. Later i will merge patches to kodi-pvr.
Thanks !!! (Merci beaucoup Janbar)

I'll test it on my android frontend when it's available.

David
Janbar,
Any chance you have an OpenELEC-6.0 Generic/x86_64 Isengard binary built with the new protocol bump? I neglected to check here first before updating my MythTV 0.28-pre. Thanks.
Janbar,

Same here, just updated my backend as well and I was met with the new protocol. Thank you for all of your hard work! Is there anyway to donate to you, as that would be the only way I could help out.

Thanks & Happy New Year!

jamie
docjay,
I'm building Openelec 6.0.0 now and will build the PVR.Mythtv Isengard version with the protocol bump changes Janbar added a few days ago when the build finishes. If that's what you're running, I'll put it out on Dropbox for you after I test it?

Greg
Oh wow, thank you. Yep, I"m running Openelec 6.0.0 - generic x86_64.

thanks man!
Here you go Docjay:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/crgn2r4oktuogy...E.zip?dl=0

It tested out OK on my systems. I did have to restart after I installed it though which may be due to the old version being kind of stuck.
Chessie,

Just tested it out & it works great on my NUC running openelec 6.0 - thanks for compiling that. I wouldn't even know where to start to try to find out how to compile that! Thanks again.
Any chance of you compiling 2.8.5 for the Pi2 and IMX6/ARM7 too?
Any idea of when 2.8.5/1.13.2 might be available on the Kodi add-on repository? Thanks
Happy new year,

Yes i will upload binaries 2.8.5 for all during the day.
Until now, the addon is not auto updated in the kodi repo. Openelec has its own repo and it could be updated. I will check how signal the changes.

Edit: I will upload in download page of the addon. Not in kodi repo.
Excellent - thanks!