Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Aeon MQ 7 Leia Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2021-09-17, 22:35)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
Yes sir, I see episode information as well.
@latts9923 
I think I spotted a commonality in the TV Shows giving me trouble. It appears to be only shows that have won awards that are effected. Perhaps the additional line in the details is causing a problem with not enough space? Maybe also that and/or the font I read you changed? I haven't had a chance to check more than a dozen or so shows but all award winners are not displaying episode info while non winners display fine. Just an initial observation.
I did a quick test. The IMDb top 250 icons and awards info are missing suddenly. But I can see the episode info now.

Breaking Bad Episode S01E01

EDIT: While I was typing this messsage, the IMDb icon for Breaking Bad appeared and the episode info disappeared.
@latts9923 @MB1968 
OK, I finally solved it. The problem is somewhere in DialogueVideoInfo.xml. I copied that xml from my Matrix installation to my Leia installation and that cured the missing episode info problem. Still can't get Top 250 though.
I've compared the Leia and the Matrix DialogVideo.xml file by using WinMerge. The differences are huge, so I'm pretty sure using the Matrix DialogVideo.xml file under Leia will cause other issues. I already found one: the text label for Extended Info button has been changed into Hide Studio for Boxsets.

But your "solution" might help @latts9923 to address the issue. No idea why your IMDb top 250 icons won't show. Sometimes deleting simplecache.db will help. Sometimes not.
@Juan Mortyme
@MB1968
I'll compare the code between Leia and Matrix. I'm going to be away from my mod PC for a while, so if I don't find the problem today it will have to wait.
(2021-09-19, 13:33)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]I've compared the Leia and the Matrix DialogVideo.xml file by using WinMerge. The differences are huge, so I'm pretty sure using the Matrix DialogVideo.xml file under Leia will cause other issues. I already found one: the text label for Extended Info button has been changed into Hide Studio for Boxsets.

But your "solution" might help @latts9923 to address the issue. No idea why your IMDb top 250 icons won't show. Sometimes deleting simplecache.db will help. Sometimes not.
Yup, tried all the usual suspects, cache, thumbs, textures.db, delete and reinstall icon pack, blah, blah, blah... anyway it's not a big deal I've lived without Top 250 for this long without even realizing it worked for TV on Leia. I'll get back to it sometime later.

You are correct it is an overstatement to declare my little experiment a "solution" but after a week or more of head banging to finally have even a vague direction to head was/is an ease of frustration. If you know what I mean? It's more like a band-aid than a cure. You're right it probably will break other things but so far for my purposes it accomplishes what I need. But there are obvious differences in the Leia and Matrix versions some which I've previously pointed out to Latts in the Matrix thread.

Anyway even baby steps forward are better than spinning the wheels.
I know what you mean Wink.
I appreciate your input and effort. I'm glad you're still using the Leia mod. Thanks to guys like you, @latts9923 is able to fix bugs and to improve the skin. We all benefit from it.
@latts9923, can you look at the issue I reported in #2642 please?
@MB1968
I'll take a look at that when I can. I'm away from my mod PC for a while.
(2021-10-08, 21:47)latts9923 Wrote: [ -> ]@MB1968
I'll take a look at that when I can. I'm away from my mod PC for a while.

@latts9923 
When you're checking the xml use the one from the distro instead of the on you have in your installation because you say you have the same problem with the one you have installed, it only seems to effect the version in your repo.
@Juan Mortyme
The version in the repo will be the same as my local version, as I zip and upload from my local files every time I push an update.
Anyone else experiencing issues with discart in the Shelf3D views for music?
(2021-10-23, 23:45)MB1968 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else experiencing issues with discart in the Shelf3D views for music?
@MB1968 
I'm not seeing any  problems in the music Shelf3D view, however, I'm not getting the back case or back art in the music Shelf3D v2 view.
Hi Juan, back art for albums is working fine here for both Shelf3D views. I'll test what will happen when using a previous skin version and will report back by editing this message

EDIT 1: same issue with skin version 1.0.4.4. I assume a particular combination of skin dependencies is causing our issues

EDIT 2: I downgraded script.module.metadatautils to version 1.0.37. Discart is working fine again.
@MB1968
@Juan Mortyme
Hey, fellers. I'm back at my mod PC, and I have a fix for the duplicate studio icons in KodiFlixTV.